posted
Total Posts
show more
tyrael6192
you need the torch to see better

and the move very fast boots to slay the stone bros

who are so stoned that their fighting capacity is impaired
Vulf
Stacking health all day every day. I love how they thought building MR would save them. The way penetration works now is so stupid.

Aoriki
All that AP and MR.
Pretty much similar to one of my old matches with my team, nothing but full AP/support team, results? This.

Edit: 1,000 post.

neonat
This Yi tried to go AP at the start but failed badly, and tried to switch to AD lol. I play garena (South East Asian region) LoL, but Since they lifted the IP ban from the NA server for my region I can play that too, but I'm only lvl 2 there :\
YunoGaming

Ouariasse wrote:

you need very move fast boots and red double swords
i love that guide!!! xD
those
Loving mpen support mundo lately... best adcs to abuse this with?
Kin

neonat wrote:

This Yi tried to go AP at the start but failed badly, and tried to switch to AD lol. I play garena (South East Asian region) LoL, but Since they lifted the IP ban from the NA server for my region I can play that too, but I'm only lvl 2 there :\

It's better when you don't fail
Konei

those wrote:

Ashe for sure 0.0
GeeNX
AP mid or top with TP and boots upgraded to super speed OP.

Push lane, go base, take that super speed buff, teleport. GG botlane
Vulf
Did scarra or nyjacky get like 40 pentas with AP Yi recently? I've seen a lot of AP Yi lately.
Aoriki

It's been like that for the past 5 mins now. I originally was waiting for 30 mins to log in and now this. It's been repeating 15 sec, 17 sec, 30 sec, then back to 11...Such a troll.
Hakeru
need a good build for AP yi

anyway ,
whatthefudge
YunoGaming

Konei wrote:

those wrote:

Ashe for sure 0.0
i found out , that tear of the godess gets filled from ashe Q auto attacks...seems legit > <
those

YunoGaming wrote:

i found out , that tear of the godess gets filled from ashe Q auto attacks...seems legit > <
Manamune is a full 2100 gold setback for a not worth amount of AD. Muramana also doesn't benefit Ashe since the only single target is his auto attack. Also it's not auto attack that charges tear, it's leaving the toggle on.
Vulf

Aoriki wrote:

It's been like that for the past 5 mins now. I originally was waiting for 30 mins to log in and now this. It's been repeating 15 sec, 17 sec, 30 sec, then back to 11...Such a troll.
After waiting in a 25 min normal blind pick queue I decided to relog and got smacked with a 37 min log in queue. :(
Aoriki
I think I wasted almost 50 mins just waiting to log in to the game. Now I finally log in and get smacked with a gift, I'm ok with this.
Vulf
I hate lose streaks. :(
Had to bring out my Warwick to break it.
Aoriki
So....here's a question for those who use Kennen. I love him cause he's a flippin ninja (hur hur) I finally got to use him on PVP once more and the results are kinda...er...

So, if I want to fully build him, What items you recommend me getting? Not sure if I was doing it right but I somehow got fed with no one even killing me. (They try to gank and failed, ended up murdering two people)
GeeNX
rilay zhonya and abisal, but depending on who's feed on their team too
Stefan

Aoriki wrote:

I love him cause he's a flippin ninja (hur hur)
Because he is Pikachu! And almost everyone loves Pikachu!

To your Question, afaik Lich Bane should be nice with him.
noneed

Aoriki wrote:

So....here's a question for those who use Kennen. I love him cause he's a flippin ninja (hur hur) I finally got to use him on PVP once more and the results are kinda...er...

So, if I want to fully build him, What items you recommend me getting? Not sure if I was doing it right but I somehow got fed with no one even killing me. (They try to gank and failed, ended up murdering two people)
Eh, you're build is way too squishy. Any half way competent team would blow you up the moment you enter the fight, since it's your role to be in the middle of it. Kennen, as right now is best built as a tanky engager. I'd highly suggest you to only take Hextech if you are laning against 24/7 poke, else go for Haunting Guise as your first item.
Your 4 major items would be: Haunting Guise, Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter and Rabadon's Deathcap. There are times were you would get the Abyssal as your first item and times where you would get Zhonya's as your first. It really depends on your enemies and your role in the team. But be sure to take Deathcap as the last of those 4 items, or as the 3rd. Haunting Guise is an amazing early-mid game item so if you go back with 1.5k don't hesitate to buy it even over boots 1. Boots are always optional, but mostly either Sorc's or Merc's.
You're full build should include Zhonya's, Abyssal, Boots, Deathcap, Void Staff(you sell your Haunting Guise for it lategame) and one last optional item suiting your enemies team. Most things work here: Guardian Angel, QSS, Rylais, ...
For masteries you can go with the standard 21/9/0. For runes I'd highly recommend Movementspeed Quints, Magic Pen Reds, Armor Yellows and flat Magic Resist Blues.
I have probably around 300 games played with Kennen and also hit Platinum with him alone on my smurf so you can gladly take my words.
Stefan

I hate Ahri, but this would be amazing as Skin.
Asada Shino

noneed wrote:

Aoriki wrote:

Eh, you're build is way to squishy. Any half way competent team would blow you up the moment you enter the fight, since it's your role to be in the middle of it. Kennen, as right now is best built as a tanky engager. I'd highly suggest you to only take Hextech if you are laning against 24/7 poke, else go for Haunting Guise as your first item.
Your 4 major items would be: Haunting Guise, Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter and Rabadon's Deathcap. There are times were you would get the Abyssal as your first item and times where you would get Zhonya's as your first. It really depends on your enemies and your role in the team. But be sure to take Deathcap as the last of those 4 items, or as the 3rd. Haunting Guise is an amazing early-mid game item so if you go back with 1.5k don't hesitate to buy it even over boots 1. Boots are always optional, but mostly either Sorc's or Merc's.
You're full build should include Zhonya's, Abyssal, Boots, Deathcap, Void Staff(you sell your Haunting Guise for it lategame) and one last optional item suiting your enemies team. Most things work here: Guardian Angel, QSS, Rylais, ...
For masteries you can go with the standard 21/9/0. For runes I'd highly recommend Movementspeed Quints, Magic Pen Reds, Armor Yellows and flat Magic Resist Blues.
I have probably around 300 games played with Kennen and also hit Platinum with him alone on my smurf so you can gladly take my words.
Agreed, you need to build a little tanky so you can soak up some damage before you need to use your Zhonya's. Most people make the mistake of using Zhonya's right away which gives people a better chance of getting away so you only use it when you start to get focused. In some cases it might probably be right away if they have good cc and you don't have QSS or Guardian Angel
JesusYamato

SYDTKO trying out new build in normal lol
GeeNX
kata tank op
ouranhshc
THis is my first time using Diana in pvp, i've been practicing with her in bots though

Asada Shino

Ouariasse wrote:

Did you beat him in lane? Looks like he still did well despite his team
noneed
Daily Weekly reminder for you guys to join the osu! chatroom in EUW or just to make one in your own server. Playing games with each other is just easier that way.

For those who don't know how to join a chatroom:
-At the bottom right there are 3 boxes.
-Click on the one in the middle which says "View your Chatrooms Control Panel"
-A new window should appear which has a little "+" at the bottom of it.
-Simply click on it and type in "osu!".
-And if you are already at it, click on the the wheel at the top right of the chatroom and tick "Autojoin on Startup" there.

You can join any chatrooms that way like more active ones(/v/, /vg/, reddit, PlayWithRiot...) whatever you prefer, or just make your own for yourself and your friends.
__________________________________________________________________________________
We have 3 mute people in the chat always, with a couple of more we could start playing
Hakeru
i officially hate twitch looool , but i wanna try him
Udipia

Aoriki wrote:

Start boots, build doran's blades for harass or revolver for sustain, then rush hourglass. Build situationally. If you have double AP, maybe buy abyssal/WotA, if not you can build rylai's for tankiness/kiting or deathcap if you're raping them hard. ofc void staff for lategame mpen.

Don't rush deathcap.
Fleia
IMO deathcap should nt be rushed as the 1st item now since it gt nerfed abit u can try getting hourglass 1st if they can kill u quickly or u can try out haunting guise which is a great item for ap mids
JesusYamato

Asada Shino wrote:

Ouariasse wrote:

Did you beat him in lane? Looks like he still did well despite his team
Playing vs a diamond nidalee, do you expect me to win lane as a melee champ? That thing is a nightmare

Punchs wrote:

IMO deathcap should nt be rushed as the 1st item now since it gt nerfed abit u can try getting hourglass 1st if they can kill u quickly or u can try out haunting guise which is a great item for ap mids
Haven't seen raba rush in a long time, stacking mpen is so much more worth it in s3 with the way penetration works now.
There are so many itemizations for ap in season 3 which made this role the most FUN to play
Top lane is even more toxic than season 2 imo with the cleaver rush and once you're behind the laner who snowballed can 1vs2 the jungler too so gg.
Asada Shino

Ouariasse wrote:

Playing vs a diamond nidalee, do you expect me to win lane as a melee champ? That thing is a nightmare
A good AP nid is a scary nid, I'd shit myself if I had to go up against hsgg

Ouariasse wrote:

Punchs wrote:

Haven't seen raba rush in a long time, stacking mpen is so much more worth it in s3 with the way penetration works now.
There are so many itemizations for ap in season 3 which made this role the most FUN to play
Top lane is even more toxic than season 2 imo with the cleaver rush and once you're behind the laner who snowballed can 1vs2 the jungler too so gg.
I love what they did with AP, I always see different builds every game, no more ring stacking into cap (though there was less of that after the s2 tournament since people started using grail)
Top lane is kinda ridiculous when it snowballs, they make up most of my wins/losses regardless of whether or not I do well in bot lane
Vulf
AP nidalee can't carry games though. Maybe 1300> elo games, but after that no lol.
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

AP nidalee can't carry games though. Maybe 1300> elo games, but after that no lol.
Oh yes she can.
noneed

TKiller wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Oh yes she can.
No she can't. Her level 1-5 is just horrible for trying to carry anything, and at level 6 you have to dodge all the kiting to get one e q combo off. She might move fast through the map but that still doesn't make her a good roamer since the only thing she brings to a gank is good damage which relies on a very long skillshot and is easily avoided and no cc at all. You can obviously carry games at lower elo with her but you can carry games at lower elo with basically anyone.
Playing her in any kind of higher elo is just a gamble and I only do it for fun. It doesn't matter how well you play, you won't carry a game alone with her: http://i.imgur.com/9xnVI.jpg
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Weekly reminder for you guys to join the osu! chatroom in EUW or just to make one in your own server. Playing games with each other is just easier that way.

For those who don't know how to join a chatroom:
-At the bottom right there are 3 boxes.
-Click on the one in the middle which says "View your Chatrooms Control Panel"
-A new window should appear which has a little "+" at the bottom of it.
-Simply click on it and type in "osu!".
-And if you are already at it, click on the the wheel at the top right of the chatroom and tick "Autojoin on Startup" there.

You can join any chatrooms that way like more active ones(/v/, /vg/, reddit, PlayWithRiot...) whatever you prefer, or just make your own for yourself and your friends.
tyrael6192
noneed
1. That's not ap nidalee, thats ad nidalee.
2. Those were all of his 1600-1800 games which is trash elo.
3. Abusing ad nidalee in solo q is way easier than trying to win with ap nidalee since you splitpush easier and solo q teams lack cordination.
Vulf
She actually got nerfed since they fixed the invisible spear bug a patch ago.

If you want to watch a good AP nidalee you should check out Bischu's(http://www.twitch.tv/bischulol) stream. He has even said it's hard to carry as her AP lol
- 1 -
This game needs a Tennis hero.
show more