forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan
Agree with the Post above. Also, you could buy Frozen Mellet, but in this Case (with Ashe) there is GA much better.
I love Varus with Frozen Mellet, just saying.
Vulf
The voice actor for Warwick, Tryndamere, and Nunu(Willump) just recently finished a new VO at Riot. I'd be so happy if Warwick gets a legendary skin lol.
YunoGaming

Stefan wrote:

Agree with the Post above. Also, you could buy Frozen Mellet, but in this Case (with Ashe) there is GA much better.
I love Varus with Frozen Mellet, just saying.
i kind of disagree with the frozen mallet on carries ...kind of a waste of gold...
maybe its good in lower elo games where u actually dont have people to cover you up , just so you can carry with more ease ...but other in proper games , its a poor choice of an item :/
Fabi
Anyone watching IPL games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... xMgKbyonE#
So intense game, Ezreal did a lot of mistakes tough.
South
i watched some yesterday
Kanye West
Frozen mallet is massively overrated. But then again, so is the entire game of LoL
YunoGaming

Kanye West wrote:

Frozen mallet is massively overrated. But then again, so is the entire game of LoL
someone had a bad time hmmm ?^^
Kanye West

Gasai - Yuno wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

someone had a bad time hmmm ?^^
Played for a year, got 1600-ish elo, got bored, uninstalled; not much to say. I still watch tournaments sometimes though
Vulf
^ Yeah happened to me. Made account in late 2010 played for a month got bored and quit for over a year. At least League of Legends is an easy game to get back into unlike some others (mostly MMO's).
cokeshawty
I quit aswell. Don't get me wrong, LoL is a dope game, but it's others who ruin it..
Aoriki
^ True.

I think I first played LoL back in March (in an old ACC) and then got back sometime July or August. Made another ACC cause I forgot my old one . - .;

You also run into a lot of assholes in the game that will just ruined it for you.
Kanye West
Meh, it wasn't the people for me, I always used to play with 3-4 other friends and duo queued for ranked. I just felt like every game was the same damn thing over and over again, stagnant metagame, boring champion design etc.
YunoGaming
i guess everyone has their own opinion ^^
Vulf
I like the current meta a lot more than the old roam and tanky dps metas... so anti fun lol. Support and Junglers need a change cause those roles are really boring to play right now. I'm excited for the upcoming s3 changes mostly because it has the potential to change the current meta.

As for leagues community I can agree is toxic, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the game.
YunoGaming
the meta will change a lot when the s3 patch comes ^^
Tesu
yeah.
GeeNX
Didn't read patches but, if the jungle changes, meta changes, now depends how many it change, I really want it to change because...dunno new things, other champs are more viable etc etc I remember when NOBODY used shen and katarina, and sivir was the most useless champ....those times when jax had passiv dodge on E and phantom dancer had dodge too...ohh those times that jax could make a penta alone with 100% dodge xD
Konei
Yeah, hated Jax so much these times o.o
YunoGaming
sword of the divine > jax , in those days xD
GeeNX
Naaah that item doesnt make nothing...really xD it is worthless, frozen heart+1
cokeshawty

GeeNX wrote:

Didn't read patches but, if the jungle changes, meta changes, now depends how many it change, I really want it to change because...dunno new things, other champs are more viable etc etc I remember when NOBODY used shen and katarina, and sivir was the most useless champ....those times when jax had passiv dodge on E and phantom dancer had dodge too...ohh those times that jax could make a penta alone with 100% dodge xD
Stefan
^ why the Quote?

Damn, I am proud on it. :D
tyrael6192
IWillDominate, Dignitas jungler, banned from competitive play for one year for toxic behaviour

Hide yo kids hide yo wife riot is making one serious example right here
GeeNX

Stefan wrote:

^ why the Quote?

I have that skin with fiddle lol xD
Vulf

Konei wrote:

Yeah, hated Jax so much these times o.o
I remember when Jax was considered a troll pick lol.

The new Jungle still favors AoE clear junglers. Some single targets are slightly better mostly due to the new jungle items. Overall not much has changed other than HP and the slight gold increase as the game goes on. =\
Stefan

GeeNX wrote:

Stefan wrote:

^ why the Quote?

I have that skin with fiddle lol xD
I guess you know why. :3
Fabi

Very nice game.
South
league is silly now i cant find my items :(
Aoriki
The newest update is a bit weird for me but I can get use to it. Except we can all say "Minions are OP" Over and over again...literately.
YunoGaming

Fabi wrote:

Very nice game.
watched it live, awesome game indeed ^^

ps: THE EUW GETTING PATCHED YOOO!
South
dude elisia's miracle OP
those
New items, found some use for them
Kanye West

those wrote:

New items, found some use for them
lol you had more gold as sona than garen and akali

scrubs
cokeshawty
i c, update@!!
Stefan
I've tried Garen:

Feels actually nice to play even Force of Nature is removed now.
GeeNX
Oh god..new patch, I will have to get used to new things, u.u
YunoGaming
so far i like the new patch ^^
yeahyeahyeahhh
My god new interface is horrible
GeeNX

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

My god new interface is horrible
My friend said the same, and shop sux, I still updating
YunoGaming
the shop is a bit sucky... the UI is not tht bad tho