<- plays NA Server.
South
<-- owns NA server
cokeshawty

Aoriki wrote:

<- plays NA Server.
Sweet Ahri avatar :'3
Cyrith_old
I play on EUW. I have a NA account, but its not really any different for me. id rather not play with lag.
cokeshawty

Cyrith wrote:

I play on EUW. I have a NA account, but its not really any different for me. id rather not play with lag.
Yeah same here, lag can be sooo annoying u_u'
Cyrith_old
I also hate people who blame thier shortcomings on lag.

LoL logic:
You are better than me, you have no life.
I am better than you, you are a noob.
Everyone is performing better than me, I have lag.
I have a good score but we are losing, my team-mates are noobs.

LoL occupies a weird place in gaming. It is a great, well-thought out game that plays really well and is fun. It has its flaws, but so does everything, and for a free game, the quality is more than anyone should ask for. Yet the community as a whole can manage to ruin everything. It only take 1 bad apple to spoil the bunch except theres more than just one of them.

What is arguably more annoying now is the community's absurd reaction to ANYTHING that slightly displeases them : REPORT THIS PLAYER. Whats that? you have an extra 20 gold needed to buy your rabadons? Your going to wait for gold over time and get it so you can join the team with a massively increased power? NOPE. STANDING IN BASE FOR LIKE 10 SECONDS. 'OMG NOOB AFK REPORT'. Having a bad game? Yeah happens to everyone. Wait. No. NOOB FEEDER REPORT. REPORT THIS GUY FOR TROLLING. etc etc. I really do fear for new players. Im tempted to join an adopt a noob style program and help new players. Someone has to do it, and tell them that all those people who flame are clearly stupid as f**k.

EDIT: If anyone would like some help with anything id be more than willing to. I wouldnt say I was pro, but my natural tendancy to accumulate knowledge comes in handy for this stuff :p.
cokeshawty
^. so effin true. Can't stand irrational people.
Cyrith_old
For the record my name on EUW is the same as my user here 'Cyrith'. Im kinda bored, so I can play some games now if you'd want. nothing better to do.
Vulf
I used to feel the same way, but after I took a break from league to play some other games I realized it's not that bad. League of legends community isn't that great, but it is at least tolerable. By far from the worst.
Cyrith_old
I guess it's not that bad, but thats like saying punching yourself in the arm hurts less than punching yourself in the balls. They both still hurt, and they are both completely unneeded. Bad communities are a plague in online gaming, and in general, the internet as a whole. I just find the LoL community's selfishness of being far too quick to point out others mistakes without even thinking to correct them (even when it would be in thier best interests to correct them), while ignoring thier own shortcomings to be paticulary grating. Each to thier own, in both thier hates and likes.
Vulf
You'll see that in every pvp game btw. More commonly team based games.
cokeshawty
Yeah.. I'm getting older, and the players on games I (used to) play are getting younger..
Cyrith_old

FluKerr wrote:

Yeah.. I'm getting older, and the players on games I (used to) play are getting younger..
All it took was 1 generation to become stereotypical old people complaining about younger people and how back in our day things were done so much differently and better. I feel old now.
cokeshawty
:/
South
yo my team needs a support / jungler to play ranked 5s right now (NA server)

private chat KingFloyd
:D
plz play with us
Cyrith_old
I dont have a 30 on NA. EDIT: my NA account is level 11. Might try to get it to 30 though. Ill tell you if/when i do.
cokeshawty

KingFloyd wrote:

yo my team needs a support / jungler to play ranked 5s right now (NA server)

private chat KingFloyd
:D
plz play with us
I'd love to but I don't have an NA account :c
Yarissa
I'd play NA as well except I am in SEAsia....
GeeNX
It would be nice if we could do 1vs1 tournament for fun, LoL with osu! members... not? 1 game x week, because some people has studys works blabla...dunno. Like a league
cokeshawty
Ooo would be nice
Cyrith_old
different leagues for different roles? how would we manage people being on different servers, etc etc. could use only free champions and no runes/masteries, but that would give some people an advantage if they knew a paticulary free champion too well.
tyrael6192
Some of these things can't be fixed... if someone knows a champion better than someone else, then that constitutes part of what makes them good at the game and isn't something that can be easily regulated
GeeNX
well I meant do it for servers, NA league, EUW league, EU E&NA league and Asian league if someone there xD
Cyrith_old
so say, 1v1 top lane, 1v1 mid, and 2v2 bot lane games?
GeeNX

Cyrith wrote:

so say, 1v1 top lane, 1v1 mid, and 2v2 bot lane games?
That would be a nice idea too, great one +1, so I think if some people agree, we can ask peppy for make a thread here on video games following the results of our league. Though...uhmmm dunno, maybe it is just better make 1vs1 all champs, I dont know
Cyrith_old
I was thinking doing it like that so supports (who arent really made to play solo) have a decent chance. Could potentially have a jungler involved as well, though while a lane can be won by first turret down, jungle is a little harder to judge. And certain junglers are based around ganks for thier items, so a jungle only match would favour sustain and farm junglers over gank junglers.
Vulf
I main jungler and secondary support. I wouldn't be interested in a 1v1.
cokeshawty
:/
What junglers and supports do you mostly play?
GeeNX
Well, if we decide to make it for roles, we will have to make a list of the limits of roles, I mean not yorick support, I obviously play it as support sometimes but... you understand me for that just common ones, and... dunno just people say what you think, 1vs1 and you choose what you want, with bans and that ofc, or 1vs1 roles, and hope some people be interested. I have 2 osu! friends that can join too probably
tyrael6192
the thing in a 2v2 is the support will get icky if the AD carry isn't up to par, and vice versa, and at the end of the day this 'league' won't be measuring their individual skill levels at all

which of course is the problem with elo in a team game
rEdo
just droppped by to mention that a Twisted Fate can also be a solo queue cancer.

just had a guy who didn't use his ultimate to gank at all, but JUST TO KILLSTEAL A COMPLETELY SECURED KILL. of course that guy died after every single frag he had taken, not even mentioning he actually died fucking nine times getting caught like a total idiot - he always defended himself by saying "IT OK GUYS I KILL SORAKA"
and the best thing was this guy cried about no ganks on mid, and when I tried to gank midlane from top three times, no matter how hard I pinged he kept picking his blue card just to farm

elo system is a joke after all

yes I cried enough, outta here ;_;
GeeNX
I am sure he is the common first pick who says, I have more elo than you guys hahahah
South
i cant stand watching people suck at mid, like its my lane and it rare i ever do poorly.

but when some1 goes and takes my lane, then sucks at it..... oh god that gets me going
GeeNX
I personally thinks jungler should be called ganker, there is people who doesnt understand the role. Maybe is the name irony, totally obvious they dont know how to gank
those

GeeNX wrote:

I personally thinks jungler should be called ganker
No, that's not the jungler's main role; that's the secondary. The first is to provide more farm/exp for the solo laner besides mid.
cokeshawty

KingFloyd wrote:

i cant stand watching people suck at mid, like its my lane and it rare i ever do poorly.

but when some1 goes and takes my lane, then sucks at it..... oh god that gets me going
Stefan

those wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

I personally thinks jungler should be called ganker
No, that's not the jungler's main role; that's the secondary. The first is to provide more farm/exp for the solo laner besides mid.
Pretty much this.
cokeshawty
Anyways, what are your names on League, and what server(s) do you play on?
Cyrith_old
Cyrith - EUW. I seem to be maining alistar support lately.
show more