Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
osu! is taking LoL, I played with jekasa YERTI Raimon a LoL game, we won yay
cokeshawty
Oh cool :_D
We should do 5 man premades, would be cool ^.^
Aoriki
Wait wait wait, I just now read Teemo being removed? D: I just barely started learning how to build the guy! Dafuk ; ~ ; Who else are they removing?
South

Aoriki wrote:

Wait wait wait, I just now read Teemo being removed? D: I just barely started learning how to build the guy! Dafuk ; ~ ; Who else are they removing?
they prolly wont remove any of the champions

they probably will change some of them like what they did to evelyn and twich.

i dont know for sure though
Aoriki
If they nerf or buff them, I don't mind (Or remodeling them) but I really hope they don't plan on removing any of the one I love using. (Oh, scary)
Vulf
Remove him from the game as in nerf him so bad that he isn't playable anymore e.g old eve, and the current Urgot. I miss Urgot :(
cokeshawty

Vulf wrote:

Remove him from the game as in nerf him so bad that he isn't playable anymore e.g old eve, and the current Urgot. I miss Urgot :(
This. We will see :/
Shiro
cokeshawty
Dang sick! Had only seen the 1st one, but this one is even doper : D
GeeNX
Going to see it now, I expect so much after the 1st one =D
cokeshawty
Believe me, it's sick! The end was like meh but the rest dopeeee :[]
JesusYamato
nashor tooth viable item in tourney. on jax. as maknoon.
South

Ouariasse wrote:

nashor tooth viable item in tourney. on jax. as maknoon.
lol'd
Aoriki
I just read Legacy skins are coming back in January (Maybe) Oh...I'm so putting money for Riot when the time comes.
South
http://www.surrenderat20.net/

this site is pretty helpful and accurate
Vulf
I bought all the legacy skins i wanted back when they were 75% off. Now what i would really like to see is some limited skins come back like red card Kat and bewitching Nidalee. Still mad at myself for not buying bewitching Nid when it was in the store last year.
GeeNX
I bought jax, amumu and kennen ones there...wow, 1 year and 1m onth without buying RP's xD
Cyrith_old
Yay for being busy and missing 3 pages. Lee sin. Come to think of it, you are right. Amazing initiate, 2 distance closers, insane cc. No mana. Guess ill be buying him before/after nami depending on if i see her adding something new to my list of champions.
cokeshawty

Cyrith wrote:

Yay for being busy and missing 3 pages. Lee sin. Come to think of it, you are right. Amazing initiate, 2 distance closers, insane cc. No mana. Guess ill be buying him before/after nami depending on if i see her adding something new to my list of champions.
Yeah he's effin dope. Make sure to always carry a few wards with you = unlimited escapes!
Cyrith_old

FluKerr wrote:

Yeah he's effin dope. Make sure to always carry a few wards with you = unlimited escapes!
I remember playing with a lee sin, i warded both sides of the walls of thier base, so he was totally free to jump in, harass, jump out. I always buy more wards than usual when with a lee sin.
cokeshawty

Cyrith wrote:

FluKerr wrote:

I remember playing with a lee sin, i warded both sides of the walls of thier base, so he was totally free to jump in, harass, jump out. I always buy more wards than usual when with a lee sin.

Watch from 0:20. /o/
South
trundle 2013!
Cyrith_old
That safeguard -> resonating strike juke... O_O. More escape potential than janna. and noone has more escape potential than janna.
Cyclone
You guys should join the osu! chat on league. There are cool people like Cyclone and Peppy there.

Also PENTA KILL! http://puu.sh/1utDK
cokeshawty
Too bad a lot of people here are playing on EUW :/
Stefan
I am also playing on the NA Servers (but rarely). I called myself there as Stay Gay Pony (Yeah, you know what I mean).
cokeshawty
Hmmm I guess I should make an NA account as well..
GeeNX
EUW
Aoriki
<- plays NA Server.
South
<-- owns NA server
cokeshawty

Aoriki wrote:

<- plays NA Server.
Sweet Ahri avatar :'3
Cyrith_old
I play on EUW. I have a NA account, but its not really any different for me. id rather not play with lag.
cokeshawty

Cyrith wrote:

I play on EUW. I have a NA account, but its not really any different for me. id rather not play with lag.
Yeah same here, lag can be sooo annoying u_u'
Cyrith_old
I also hate people who blame thier shortcomings on lag.

LoL logic:
You are better than me, you have no life.
I am better than you, you are a noob.
Everyone is performing better than me, I have lag.
I have a good score but we are losing, my team-mates are noobs.

LoL occupies a weird place in gaming. It is a great, well-thought out game that plays really well and is fun. It has its flaws, but so does everything, and for a free game, the quality is more than anyone should ask for. Yet the community as a whole can manage to ruin everything. It only take 1 bad apple to spoil the bunch except theres more than just one of them.

What is arguably more annoying now is the community's absurd reaction to ANYTHING that slightly displeases them : REPORT THIS PLAYER. Whats that? you have an extra 20 gold needed to buy your rabadons? Your going to wait for gold over time and get it so you can join the team with a massively increased power? NOPE. STANDING IN BASE FOR LIKE 10 SECONDS. 'OMG NOOB AFK REPORT'. Having a bad game? Yeah happens to everyone. Wait. No. NOOB FEEDER REPORT. REPORT THIS GUY FOR TROLLING. etc etc. I really do fear for new players. Im tempted to join an adopt a noob style program and help new players. Someone has to do it, and tell them that all those people who flame are clearly stupid as f**k.

EDIT: If anyone would like some help with anything id be more than willing to. I wouldnt say I was pro, but my natural tendancy to accumulate knowledge comes in handy for this stuff :p.
cokeshawty
^. so effin true. Can't stand irrational people.
Cyrith_old
For the record my name on EUW is the same as my user here 'Cyrith'. Im kinda bored, so I can play some games now if you'd want. nothing better to do.
Vulf
I used to feel the same way, but after I took a break from league to play some other games I realized it's not that bad. League of legends community isn't that great, but it is at least tolerable. By far from the worst.
Cyrith_old
I guess it's not that bad, but thats like saying punching yourself in the arm hurts less than punching yourself in the balls. They both still hurt, and they are both completely unneeded. Bad communities are a plague in online gaming, and in general, the internet as a whole. I just find the LoL community's selfishness of being far too quick to point out others mistakes without even thinking to correct them (even when it would be in thier best interests to correct them), while ignoring thier own shortcomings to be paticulary grating. Each to thier own, in both thier hates and likes.
Vulf
You'll see that in every pvp game btw. More commonly team based games.
cokeshawty
Yeah.. I'm getting older, and the players on games I (used to) play are getting younger..
show more