forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Synchrostar

Stefan wrote:

And then, we lost because of a Instalock Jayce which went afk. Just saying, we dominated them until the 30th Minute.

Btw, lol'd about Jarvan.
Decent build
but clarity
clarity
Kanye West

Synchrostar wrote:

Stefan wrote:

And then, we lost because of a Instalock Jayce which went afk. Just saying, we dominated them until the 30th Minute.

Btw, lol'd about Jarvan.
Decent build
but clarity
clarity
Decent build? lol no

why would he need a QSS, that team has no suppressions and even if it did, they would be wasted on a bruiser. mercs is enough
Synchrostar

Kanye West wrote:

why would he need a QSS, that team has no suppressions and even if it did, they would be wasted on a bruiser. mercs is enough
well decent doesnt have to mean that every item he built was ok, the majority of his build was perfectly fine

howtofarm101 (well i can do better though.)
For some reason, i can farm really well with zyra and katarina.
ReverseLight

top1 and top2 solo ranked =/
Kitten_old

So happy ;_;
Shiro
Does aynone play on PBE ? I NEVER play there and I got "rewards" (20% IP boost and 105 champions unlocked) and I don't know where they come from. Any explanation ?
Kitten_old

Shiro wrote:

Does aynone play on PBE ? I NEVER play there and I got "rewards" (20% IP boost and 105 champions unlocked) and I don't know where they come from. Any explanation ?
I was under the assumption all PBE stuff is free? I mean how else will people test everything
Vulf
You're supposed to get a set amount of IP and RP every week, about 10k of each (usually on Sundays). I guess they changed it? I haven't logged onto the pbe in months.
Glass
watched a friend play ranked after the reset, he was diamond in S2 and now he's 1-7 and down to 1,4k. oh boy.
yeahyeahyeahhh
It's his true belonging.
Glass
nah the ELO compression fucked everything up, it even made everyone play their placement matches over again(yep riot still hasn't realized 50 elo per win/loss is retarded, after 2 seasons.)

so ranked is gonna be pure coin flip for a while.
Vulf
Saintvicious lost 92 elo from one game lol. I'm not doing ranked till the jungle remake mostly cause i main jungle and the current one is so stagnant that I'd rather play support over it. Too lazy to fight people for mid and top at 1400 elo.
rEdo

that's a good beginning of the season for me, I believe
Kanye West

rEdo wrote:

Nice carry. How is black cleaver on Irelia?
rEdo

Kanye West wrote:

Nice carry. How is black cleaver on Irelia?
i love to build it in games where my carry knows what to do and is quite fed, and that extra AS is pretty cool
too bad it gets reworked though (AS will be replaced with something else), won't be as good on Irelia as it is right now :(
tyrael6192
~1250 right now

mang das the highest ive ever been i feel so pro *_*
GeeNX

rEdo wrote:

I started with 11/1/10 xD

1400 ~ atm, good beginning with 6/2 W/L hope it goes like that
YunoGaming
im so glad that i am banned on my main , those 9 days remaining on the ban will be just about enough to bring all the ppl who purchased the elo boost to their place... :P
yeahyeahyeahhh
wait, you can buy an ELO boost?
Glass

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Not in the game store. People paid high ELO players to play on their account and raise their ELO. It was mostly done under the table and anyone caught would get their rewards removed and temp-banned, most people didn't get caught though. The majority of those who got caught were because the ELO booster did it while streaming so it was hella obvious for Riot.
Khanie
I play NA server. My ign is JuuicyLove, lvl30. S.1 Bronze & S.2 Gold. ^___^
I interact with skype & vent. (:
Vulf
Loving the Nidalee model remake. Bye bye kite feet lol.
ReverseLight
yoyoy guys
if u need eloboost write me^^
as proof i can give u screen where i won top1 and top2 soloranked eu-west^^
GeeNX

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I have a 1,9~2k ELO friend that rushed guys with 1100 , 1200 1000 elo to 1500 or 1600 depending on the money they paid, on a week or less, and he even rushed the same guy 4 times xD
ReverseLight
no difference 1400 or 1900
Glass

ReverseLight wrote:

yoyoy guys
if u need eloboost write me^^
as proof i can give u screen where i won top1 and top2 soloranked eu-west^^
hi I'd like 10k ELO.
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I have a 1,9~2k ELO friend that rushed guys with 1100 , 1200 1000 elo to 1500 or 1600 depending on the money they paid, on a week or less, and he even rushed the same guy 4 times xD
I feel sorry for the people who have to play with that after they have been boosted.
noneed
Please join the osu! chatroom on EUW so we can play for the lulz and giggles.
Khanie
Elo boosts are risky. >__<'
I've had a couple friends who got banned for it.
It's just 30% chance of getting banned tho.
those
Lol 30% and not 31 or any other number cuz you did research
Stefan
Elo is gay.
Stefan
Yeah, sorry because of Double Post, but:

I love Support Fiddle <3
Skywards_old
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22382-pbe-changes-for-11-15-season-3-items-patch-nami
Lol.. So many new items and changes. I am liking the new support.
JesusYamato
Playing on PBE atm
Khanie

those wrote:

Lol 30% and not 31 or any other number cuz you did research
30% was a guess. o-o'
Its either you get caught or you dont basically.
I probably shouldve said that.
tyrael6192
Holeeeee helll those item changes

oh god i thought i knew some builds

nope riot has to change everything :'(

support shit nerfed so hard, heart of gold, philo, shurelias... also affects champs like skarner so im REALLY not liking it

mm lets hope its better than it sounds
noneed

tyrael6192 wrote:

Holeeeee helll those item changes

oh god i thought i knew some builds

nope riot has to change everything :'(

support shit nerfed so hard, heart of gold, philo, shurelias... also affects champs like skarner so im REALLY not liking it

mm lets hope its better than it sounds
You do realise, that support got one of the best things which could happen to them? The current support meta is just boring with 90% of the time them building hog, philo, 1st aura item, 2nd aura item and wards. Thats it.
The ward refresher item will come in very handy, the new promote item is also very viable in push strats, kage's last breath is also an amazing item because it is built out of mana manipulator letting your ad and yourself spam more spells and thus making botlane even more aggressive. Mikael's Crucible is the perfect item for a hypercarry who needs a babysitter and any support can make great plays happen now with using it wisely. Also, since the new utility mastery which gives you gold everytime you hit your enemy, ranged supports should finally have the upper hand again and we see more than the standard leona/zyra/blitz in botlane. I can't await these changes, botlane seems fun again!
Konei

Love that new champ :3
Vulf
Warwick can now solo baron with just a blade of the ruined king. Haven't tried with a straight up rush and straight to baron yet though.
cokeshawty
Japanism on EU c:
Also, Jiangshi on EU.
show more