Total Posts
show more
Angelique
I have to say that SK Gaming and Dignitas got owned.... Can't wait for TSM~ :DD
Glass
azubu will mop the floor with TSM

final gonna be either Najin SWD vs Azubu F or M5 vs Azubu F
tyrael6192
Does anyone know if there's a place where i can re-watch the matches? I was out and missed all of yesterday :(
Vulf
TSM was coming back against Azubu, but threw it when they decided it was a good idea to dive and fight under both mid turrets. Not sure who made that call lol.
Snow Patrol

tyrael6192 wrote:

Does anyone know if there's a place where i can re-watch the matches? I was out and missed all of yesterday :(
From reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/co ... s_ongoing/

Links to spoiler-free VoDs
Angelique

Vulf wrote:

TSM was coming back against Azubu, but threw it when they decided it was a good idea to dive and fight under both mid turrets. Not sure who made that call lol.
Ahhh... Was that the first match or second? I missed the second one :<
Liut
Azubu will win the tournament ;w;
tyrael6192

lobsterkevvi wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

From reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/co ... s_ongoing/

Links to spoiler-free VoDs
Thank you :)
Colin Hou
watching the live and wth riot is doing before the match
rEdo
>we're gonna have a remake
it's been a while since i laughed that hard, 10/10 riot
Kanye West
ahahaha these stream crashes omg
yeahyeahyeahhh
I heard dat a LAN option is hard

Specially after 4 years
Glass
>holds $2m tournament
>can't even make a proper LAN feature

riot needs to stop hiring high school dropouts
dkun

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Specially after 4 years

Glass wrote:

>holds $2m tournament

zzzzzz riot
TKiller
Watching the storming shit is quite fun though.
GeeNX
WE ftw
Lunah

Liutprando wrote:

sup ?
yeahyeahyeahhh

dkun wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Specially after 4 years

Glass wrote:

>holds $2m tournament

zzzzzz riot
Srsly lol. Also I read this about the cheating:

"In hindsight, the potential visibility of minimap screens for players was a mistake. Despite on-site referees, close monitoring of player cams backstage, and stage design that ensured players would have to turn more than 90 degrees to be able to catch a glimpse of the minimaps, even the possibility of unfair play was simply unacceptable. We’re taking steps to ensure the minimap screens are not visible to players.

We are re-examining photos, videos and renders of the stage layout to definitively understand sight lines between the players on-stage and the minimaps overhead. We’re taking it a step further moving forward to completely ensure the screens aren’t visible to players.

Forward-facing camera angles can be misleading and we want to make sure everyone has the full picture before drawing any conclusions. This is something that we believe requires a comprehensive investigation but we absolutely understand why it’s cause for alarm."

Hey Riot, here's and idea, put the fucking players in booths like every other gaming championship. How fucking trivial is it?!
TKiller
They were in the booths.

In cool looking transparent booths.
Vulf
The other LoL tourneys i watched they were in sound proof covered booths. Not really sure why this one was an exception. Maybe because the even was held outdoors?
Cyclone

Jungle Karthus, AP Trynd, AND a role confused soraka all in one game? Funny shit right there.
Kanye West
lol the jungler outfarms everyone gg

hi saintvicious
TKiller
Way too many promotes.
Liut

lesslunatic wrote:

Liutprando wrote:

sup ?
sup?
not that i like Azubu so much , i'd also prefer M5.It was just a prediction, wich seems like it's getting true 8-)
YunoGaming
Azubu is definitely taking the championship ^^
Vulf
I gave up on this tournament after the whole CLG.eu and WE having to play like 5 games cause of crashes. Oh and the fact people were clearly cheating and riot tried to deny it in the end. :(
Colin Hou
TPA! congratulations
Vish024
Riot couldn't organise a fucking brothel. Even Lunah could've organised this sort of thing better.
Vulf
Just read the post on reddit. I'm glad the team that cheated didn't win.
YunoGaming
I be damned.... TPA won...and they played extremely well....
Note to self: time to learn Karthus/Orianna for premades ><
Vish024
Can anyone tell me what this little red thing means?

tyrael6192
Something to do with honour.. honorable opponent i think..
Shiro
so I played two games of LoL with kog yesterday

LoL is more fun than I remembered
Angelique
The red ribbon thing means that person has more than 20 or 30 honorable opponent points.
Vulf
Not necessarily. I know people who have got a badge with less than 10 honor points into one specific category, and some people who have 100 honor points in multiple categories and still have no badge. This is riots way of rewarding people that are not complete douchebags in games. Expect to see some sort of reward system in the future.
Aoriki
I actually have one when I'm in character selection. Its "Team Work" ribbon and its not even close to 30, its 22. I've seen some players with the Honorable ribbon.

Quick question for those who play; AP Ez or AD Ez? Cause I usually do AP for everyone and I seen him do some pretty good damage as AP with W instead of Q.
Colin Hou
his W got a nerf to 80 wide, but more AP+, it could be stronger in late game if you build a AP Ez, but he doesn't have any cc and the abilities are much fitter as an AD champion.

if you went solo mid, then the lacking of cc cannot make him support or gank other lanes well which can be done by other AP carries well. and in the 2 person lane, you can still build an AP Ez but you should end the game before your enemy got all 6 items, or you'll find the team on your side lacks AD damage.
Aoriki
I usually go in bot when I can. I hardly do mid as AP Ez since I get trolled by "Oh, no wonder your hardly doing damage, your AP" crap like that.
The build I usually get ends up giving me at lest 500+ ap at level 15 (depends on the kill strikes and assist) if I do have a chance to farm (With out getting gank or how long the game goes ) I'll be lucky to get maybe 600
JesusYamato
ap ez is really the most fun way to play him so whenever i'm ez in aram i play him ap
YunoGaming
@honor , i got 49 teamwork , 22 honorable opponent , still no ribbon , i heard it has something to do with total amount of games played , so it will take a while for me to get one ... ><
@ezreal no matter how ap ezreal is fun to play , there are tons of other ap champions that outskill him in every way possible , and it's a real shame to play him ap considering he is one of the most op ad carries if played ad...

just my 2 coins of opinion ^^
show more