forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
silmarilen
i watched phantomlord play AP hecarim once.
was fun
GeeNX
funnier stream is Ocelote, Its not because he is spanish >_> uhm he trolls, he sings, and dunno he makes jokes and all and sometimes he play good is funny to see >_> Also syndra is not as OP as I thought
silmarilen
i dont like ocelote
TKiller
nk best streamer
Wojjan
I really like Syndra because I main Galio mid. I remember back when everybody went Diana mid, too. Goodtimes.
It's sad how I main champs that nobody has any idea how to play with. mid Galio, support Karma... They're incredibly good when played right, but nobody on my team has any idea how they work, so I miss a lot of opportunities.

This one time jungle chogath fed my mid lane two kills as Galio. And then the fucker does what you exactly don't want to do ever with Galio mid

"I'm gonna take second blue myself"

Two minutes later Karthus mid now has our blue.
Vulf
That's exactly why you don't see a lot of Galio's in solo queue cause he is too team reliant. I love playing galio mid he counters some of the top mid picks atm and does it well. Problem is your team needs to be somewhat competent for it to work out. Try playing him in 5's.
Colin Hou
Galio is a good counter-pick as mid ap. he isn't a good burster but can carry your team fights in early-middle game.

btw anyone knows how S2 ranks are going to be counted? I heard a lot of ppl saying our score will be reset to the history best ab the beginning of the final month, and when the season ends, it counts the better one between history best and your current. (this is odd cuz history best is always best lol, maybe they mean the old history best)
Kairi
Syndra could be pretty good in tourneys but she IS hard to play mechanically.
TKiller
I got no idea how to support with Karma to be honest. Supporting is currently based on early opportunism, itemless scaling through the game and spammable disables/utility skills.

I've wrecked games playing her top and mid, she's really strong when you are farmed and especially when you have a good melee carry on your team, but supporting with her is a mystery for me.

My first ranked game this season was with support Karma and I don't remember how I won it.
Colin Hou
She is an ap carry rather than support
Stefan

Kairi wrote:

Syndra could be pretty good in tourneys but she IS hard to play mechanically.
And IF you can play here, you feel like a jerk, to fight against her.
Also, the awkward moment when a Syndra throws the red/blue buff at Baron/Dragon.
TehAngmor
Server : Garena
Name : Blackops117 :D
Wojjan

Colin Hou wrote:

Galio isn't a good burster

Colin Hou wrote:

Karma is an ap carry rather than support
awhazzawhazzawhat

Galio has some of the most ridiculous burst damage in the game with his Q alone, and I've dropped carries to a THIRD of their health lategame with his ult. He is the epitome of burst damage, but only has the one combo going for him. He has tons of burst damage but can usually only take down one champ in teamfights and score assists with his ult or his E on the other 4.

(Spoiler, I stick another point in W at level 5. Sue me.)

Karma on the other hand is a great AP mid, a decent counterpick to some hard-to-deal mid champs (I find her the only champ that can counter Talon reasonably well, but I might just have Talonphobia) but not an AP carry. Because she's intended as support by Riot her abilities don't scale well enough for her to actually carry any game. Yes, she can play against most mid champs (barring real snazzy fuckers like, say, a good Anivia) and will probably win the lane for your team but what you have at the end is a fed support champ.
WarGameItalia
I love LoL ^^
Kanye West
Tryndamere+Karma is a pretty good combo
Vish024
I really need some people to play with as all of my mates are either busy, dead or playing GW2.
Shiro

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I really need some people to play with as all of my mates are either busy, dead or playing GW2.
If you only you had someone you've been bugging to play with for ages, but they always refused for whatever reason, mainly lazyness.
Apricot
sum1 play with me
Kanye West

Apricot wrote:

sum1 play with me
Sure thing, carry me in solo queue?
Kazuo
im done with this game
Angelique
Ohh elo hell... Hate them soo much.... ._.*
Glass
1.5k scrub here who wants to duo

must carry me to diamond
rEdo

wow, this is amazing
yes I'm a slowpoke
Colin Hou
CN server updated to Syndra version last day but all rank metal are going like this...

a bit curious how other servers are and how the final ranking for this season would be counted. I mean the highest or the final.
TKiller
Highest.
Nekoroll
New Lux splash art scares the fuck out of me.

Am I the only one that feels this way?
nomen

Nekoroll wrote:

Yes.
Nekoroll

nomen wrote:

Nekoroll wrote:

Yes.

;____; ok
Aoriki

Nekoroll wrote:

No, I felt the same way. I swear, when I pick her I quote her saying "I'm here to rape you : D " ....yeah
Vish024

Apricot wrote:

sum1 play with me
Kanye West

Nekoroll wrote:

;____; ok
hot
Vulf
I like the new Lux art. I'm glad they didn't just swap it with the current Chinese one. They seem to be doing that a lot lately.
silmarilen

Nekoroll wrote:

yes, there isnt a single person in the whole wide world who feels the same
GeeNX

Nekoroll wrote:

Didn't see yet, I didn't play so much LoL these days, I am kinda busy ;_;
Aoriki
So....Twisted Fate will be doing Gangnam Style. That is all....
Angelique
I have to say that SK Gaming and Dignitas got owned.... Can't wait for TSM~ :DD
Glass
azubu will mop the floor with TSM

final gonna be either Najin SWD vs Azubu F or M5 vs Azubu F
tyrael6192
Does anyone know if there's a place where i can re-watch the matches? I was out and missed all of yesterday :(
Vulf
TSM was coming back against Azubu, but threw it when they decided it was a good idea to dive and fight under both mid turrets. Not sure who made that call lol.
Snow Patrol

tyrael6192 wrote:

Does anyone know if there's a place where i can re-watch the matches? I was out and missed all of yesterday :(
From reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/co ... s_ongoing/

Links to spoiler-free VoDs
show more