forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
I'm playing more now so you can get back to it.
TKiller
AP Rengar is hilarious.
Kanye West
TSM
JesusYamato
LoL is a casual game and making an esport out of it is a shame.
The balancing in this game is awful and I think NA regionals proved it. Was there any diversity in the picks? Nah, always the same 10-15 champions picked over and over again in a rooster of 100+ champs.
Kanye West
It's because abilities aren't powerful or unique or fun like dota
Glass

Ouariasse wrote:

LoL is a casual game and making an esport out of it is a shame.
The balancing in this game is awful and I think NA regionals proved it. Was there any diversity in the picks? Nah, always the same 10-15 champions picked over and over again in a rooster of 100+ champs.
TSM has been running the SAME predictable champs for at least the last 6 months and NA teams STILL haven't figured how to play against it, what a joke. Can't wait to see KR and EU team steamroll this shitty NA scene in S2 finals.
Skywards_old
as much as i like TSM. but they are gonna get knocked out by M5 or those korean team. Pretty sure TSM can beat SK and CLG.EU but M5 is hard to tell if tsm can able to beat them or not. But i still root for TSM.
TKiller

glorious normalgames never stop
Yarissa

typicalrankedgame.jpg

do double your team dmg, still lose
Shiro
What's a good build order for Lux mid ?... I just tried something (after not playing for like 6 months) like RoA -> sorcerer -> holy grail (then going for rabadon, but the game ended before I could buy it) and I had like 0 damage
Angelique

Shiro wrote:

What's a good build order for Lux mid ?... I just tried something (after not playing for like 6 months) like RoA -> sorcerer -> holy grail (then going for rabadon, but the game ended before I could buy it) and I had like 0 damage
Well, for my Lux build, I quickly get blasting wand if I could and I finish the build when I have enough money, if I don't have enough then I'll just get RoA first. Some runes could help too :/
tyrael6192
I play nothing but mid lane all day and i find lux to be a pretty meh champ in general :/ on euw she's not really that popular tbh, and i guess there must be a reason for that
Shiro
Lux is one of the first champions I bought (the second, actually, after Cho'Gath) and the first AP carry I've played, and I still love her. She sucks though.

Also I was playing on my NA accout, which is level 9, and Lux is free this week.
those
700 damage
Skywards_old
This is what i do for lux when i play. boots 3 health pot -> 2 Doren rings for the early game -> roa If you think u need a bit more hp and you really don't have a tank. other than that skip to deathcap -> deathcap -> i get to end hourglass and lich bane. If they are a bit fed i tend to get hourglass 1st then lich bane. If they don't have a really good tank or my team is doing good i tend to go lich bane 1st. -> go for Void staff -> and if you actually got enough money for your last item... i guess a GA or DGF can do it lol. Also i forgot to put magic pen boots so get your lv 2 boot after your 1st core item. If you get RoA buy it after that. If you went deathcap 1st get it after deathcap.
Sorry for my bad English xD
Glass

Shiro wrote:

starts boots 3pots
first back try to get a doran or two
then kage's lucky pick into DFG for insane lane burst and roaming power
then deathcap
then hourglass

rest is optional; if they're massing MR get void staff, if they have really weak engage get lichbane, if they have a shit ton of CC and you can't afford getting locked then QSS
Kanye West
mana regen is for scrubs
TKiller
there is no "good" build for mid Lux. She's close to TF with her game throwing ability.

here are the things you need to remember

Abyssal is horrid on her since the nerf (still can build it)

Grail is a great item to scale throughtout the whole game while lets you dominate your AP opponent harder

DFG and Lich Bane reduce your range by a horrid lot while increasing your burst by a considerable amount as well

shiled-Zhnonya's-shield

cast shield the same direction you're running to

Strongest Lux is glasscannon 40% Lux but you can't dominate a game if you try to farm this up. Watch your AD and frontline performance, gank sides while pushing your lane. Build accordingly.
f e a r
There's more to Lux than getting Rabadon and spamming lasers?
TKiller
if your team is doing good, then this point is true
Cyclone
Good to know I can play a game for the first time in like 3 months and have nothing changed on master yi at all.
JesusYamato
Got my first pentakill with yi a few days ago, felt so good
GeeNX

Ouariasse wrote:

I know that feeling. When I did my first with katarina, I was like OWWOOOOO PEEENTAKILL!!!
I didnt do so many pentakills just uhm, 1 katarina , 1 corki, 1 jax , 1 jayce... not more I think
UnderminE
^ This guy is pro.
silmarilen
ive never done a pentakill.
almost had one once with pre nerf twitch but someone stole the last kill
Vish024
Only ever had one with Fizz, 3 people were caught by the shark.
nomen
over one and a half year I've got like 4, first was with renekton
Kanye West

First pentakill was with prenerf vlad, drop ult and walk into 5 for instant penta

I got 2 with Akali, and one with Singed (lol)

Got a few quadras with Vayne, Irelia and GP. Always got that last kill stolen by some scumbag support.
Sleep Powder
I likes that thar one girl what gots the big boobies.
GeeNX
We should make some LoL games for fun, with osu! people, would be nice. I would join on EUW games *.*
silmarilen

animask wrote:

I likes that thar one girl what gots the big boobies.
like... every female champ except for annie?
GeeNX
lulu >_>
<_<
silmarilen
what is a lulu?
Breeze

Ouariasse wrote:

I got my first penta kill with.....teemo (′・ω・`)

And, anyone else call Ryan "White Wolf"?
Kairi
First penta with Vayne :)
JesusYamato
Oh i've had pentas before just not with yi, it's so fucking hard not getting blowed up after the triple/quadra. I dived to their nexus for that one and they still had their inhib turret up LOL
My first penta was teemo, i've got a few with vayne, one with ad sona, one with irelia, one with tristana and one with darius.
Almost had one with lee once but tunnel vision made me miss the gp who ran away ;_;
TKiller
well since we're doing this

Katarina, Kog Maw, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Olaf, Katarina, Soraka, Annie, Yi, Akali

normal games are glorious
Angelique
It looks like I'm still a newbie... I never got a penta before ;w; Oh my...

Look like Syndra is gonna come out... Looks kinda hard to play her :/
Breeze
There's no Syndra in CN sever yet, I'm looking forward to her though, her skill looked awesome
JesusYamato
penta with soraka? pro dude
idk if syndra is just a bad teamfight hero in general but so far the routine has been the same: win lane, be useless in teamfight. Maybe people still have no idea hwo to teamfight with her
show more