forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
tyrael6192
Ikr, it's so eerie and almost strange compared to what riot usually does... I love it <3
those
Is Diana really a jungler? That's what they list her as.

Speaking of jungling: such a bad team comp
nomen
Dat yi's build...
Aoriki
Our match from last night was pretty amazing. It was a turn around cause they seem like they had the upper hand till we mid rush them o-o;
nomen
Looks like people don't know how to handle "one-shotable" yi. First item thornmail won't help lol.
And that Ahri sure bought the most cost efficient item on her.
TKiller
Ugh.
Colin Hou

TKiller wrote:

Ugh.
tyrael6192
what
Yarissa
diana.
GeeNX
rengar.
f e a r
Gengar.*
tyrael6192
yeahyeahyeahhh
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse.. welp...
zhengie

tyrael6192 wrote:

lol dat face XD
btw rengar is gonna be OP I think o.O
Yarissa
buy diana and get free elo while you can
zhengie
I think they will nerf her quickly just like zyra is getting nerfed now :O
TKiller
Considering a generic assasin op.
Haha, no.

On the other note, I see absolutely no reason in hitting Katarina's ult so hard on everything.

Nerfed base damage, nerfed scalings, lesser duration (and lesser damage in 2 seconds compared to previous scalings" and a passive nerf is a nerf to her ult too.

Also 14 seconds E cooldown is ridiculous and you have no reason to max it now.
Skywards_old

TKiller wrote:

Considering a generic assasin op.
Haha, no.

On the other note, I see absolutely no reason in hitting Katarina's ult so hard on everything.

Nerfed base damage, nerfed scalings, lesser duration (and lesser damage in 2 seconds compared to previous scalings" and a passive nerf is a nerf to her ult too.

Also 14 seconds E cooldown is ridiculous and you have no reason to max it now.
But they did add a new att skill that help with the insane burst she already had pre revamp... i mean in teamfight as a kat if you don't get a kill/assist to refresh that e then your not playing kat right :<

Diana OP in SoloQ D:
TKiller
Diana is as op in solo/normals as any other generic assasin.

Refreshing E in teamfights isn't the point, 14 seconds are a real pain in the lane.

With the changes to Q you can't harras people from afar as much as you could before. Basically, you're forced to go all-in QEW to do damage to your opponent now, which does hit people quite hard, but you become a lot more vulnerable to ganks during these 14 seconds and the early W speed boost is not that much.

Basically all the same as before but the time window increased dramatically during early-mid just to justify the constant 20% reduction.

Add the fact that nerfing her ult hits her early-mid game too, which is the time most fights are 6 people at max and baiting out cc/self displacement abilities is easier and you actually could pull the full ult before, the fact becomes clear: Katarina became weaker early-mid game. Which is the exact opposite of what Riot wanted to do.

Her late became better though, probably. Considering farming is easier now and W is quite a cool thing to spam in teamfights guess it did became better. You can't pull 3 seconds long ults or double ults now (unless you're building cdr, DFG?) but I don't think those were things you could rely on playing late game Katarina.
Lostprophet
Poor Riven T_T

Angelique
Awwwww ;w; Riven... I would let her sleep in my house... And I would try to swing her sword around...
Lostprophet
This is epic D:

Kanye West
lol M5
JesusYamato
Korean teams will dominate end of s2 and all of s3 because this is how it works in the esport community
Skywards_old

Lostprophet wrote:

This is epic D:

Pic to OP
M5 too gud
Colin Hou
bought a dark dragon skin for shyvana and won the next 7 ranked games in a row

lol
TKiller

Colin Hou wrote:

bought a dark dragon skin for shyvana and won the next 7 ranked games in a row

lol
the more money you donate the less incompetemt players you get on your team, a totally proven fact

on an even less serious note, glorious normalgames

killing vlad two times in a row with a solotop shaco
Shiro
lolthisrivenstuff

So, how do I get back to playing this ? I haven't played in ages. D:
Vish024
I'm playing more now so you can get back to it.
TKiller
AP Rengar is hilarious.
Kanye West
TSM
JesusYamato
LoL is a casual game and making an esport out of it is a shame.
The balancing in this game is awful and I think NA regionals proved it. Was there any diversity in the picks? Nah, always the same 10-15 champions picked over and over again in a rooster of 100+ champs.
Kanye West
It's because abilities aren't powerful or unique or fun like dota
Glass

Ouariasse wrote:

LoL is a casual game and making an esport out of it is a shame.
The balancing in this game is awful and I think NA regionals proved it. Was there any diversity in the picks? Nah, always the same 10-15 champions picked over and over again in a rooster of 100+ champs.
TSM has been running the SAME predictable champs for at least the last 6 months and NA teams STILL haven't figured how to play against it, what a joke. Can't wait to see KR and EU team steamroll this shitty NA scene in S2 finals.
Skywards_old
as much as i like TSM. but they are gonna get knocked out by M5 or those korean team. Pretty sure TSM can beat SK and CLG.EU but M5 is hard to tell if tsm can able to beat them or not. But i still root for TSM.
TKiller

glorious normalgames never stop
Yarissa

typicalrankedgame.jpg

do double your team dmg, still lose
Shiro
What's a good build order for Lux mid ?... I just tried something (after not playing for like 6 months) like RoA -> sorcerer -> holy grail (then going for rabadon, but the game ended before I could buy it) and I had like 0 damage
Angelique

Shiro wrote:

What's a good build order for Lux mid ?... I just tried something (after not playing for like 6 months) like RoA -> sorcerer -> holy grail (then going for rabadon, but the game ended before I could buy it) and I had like 0 damage
Well, for my Lux build, I quickly get blasting wand if I could and I finish the build when I have enough money, if I don't have enough then I'll just get RoA first. Some runes could help too :/
tyrael6192
I play nothing but mid lane all day and i find lux to be a pretty meh champ in general :/ on euw she's not really that popular tbh, and i guess there must be a reason for that
show more