Total Posts
show more
[ Kaito ]

GeeNX wrote:

No more jokes and videos about garen's DEMACIAAAAAAA, now just Darius
Dariussia? ._.
nomen
Ahri <3

I'll definetly buy this skin when I'll resume playing that game.
Colin Hou

whisper first item (for my dear Jarven IV

won every 1v1 with Kass lol
Keksi
First time Kog'maw. I love this champ
GeeNX
Lol I just bought this morning Jayce, so op man! XD
Shiirn

Colin Hou wrote:

1440 makes morde nothing (I heard it's been more expensive? ok
Morde will last-hit or throw his ghost into an insta-gib-in-progress. A morde that relies on his ult tick (plus maybe ignite) isn't in a teamfight, he's in lane. Buying a QSS never makes a champion useless or even particularly weaker, it's a retard-magnet that should be counterplayed by someone who knows how to do so. It's a hundred times more effective as a deterrent due to people like you than what its actual purpose is.
Colin Hou
when it comes to laning, as morde pushes too fast, he would be the first target of junglers, that's not a good idea for a champion with no escape skill.

btw QSS can also disable ignite. all the damage is about 20% percent of target health (not including the magic resist

morde is still a strong champion, but that's when it comes middle-solo farming and group fight.

ignite -> deathfire -> E -> R boom!! (when mistake happened on oppo-team ad carrier, people with brains won't get too close to you when your E is ready even they've got a QSS
Synchrostar
>Xin remake

YES
[ Kaito ]

Keksi wrote:

First time Kog'maw. I love this champ

Da du Level 19 bist, sag ich mal nichts über dein Itembuild/Farm etc. :)
Ich bleib mal bei Kog generell :) Meiner Meinung nach ist Kog einer der besten AD Carrys derzeit, auch wenn er kein Escape hat.
Also spielen, lernen, meistern :)

------

English:

Due the fact that you are Level 19, I dont say something about your Itembuild/Farm etc
I'll just talk about Kog. :) In my opinion, kog is one of the best ad carrys at the moment, even if he has no escape.
So play, learn and master :)

BTW: Good English, Bad english, or a good-bad-english-thingy?
silmarilen
good enough english :P
those
So my first time AD Sona (first time AD anything)

I think she's my new favourite champion (and she's getting buff in the next patch)
Keksi

Kaitokaiser wrote:

Da du Level 19 bist, sag ich mal nichts über dein Itembuild/Farm etc. :)
Ich bleib mal bei Kog generell :) Meiner Meinung nach ist Kog einer der besten AD Carrys derzeit, auch wenn er kein Escape hat.
Also spielen, lernen, meistern :)

------

English:

Due the fact that you are Level 19, I dont say something about your Itembuild/Farm etc
I'll just talk about Kog. :) In my opinion, kog is one of the best ad carrys at the moment, even if he has no escape.
So play, learn and master :)

BTW: Good English, Bad english, or a good-bad-english-thingy?
I didn't know which items i should use. I used many AD items and GA which is probably wrong ? I don't know.. we could talk in osu! and discuss how to build right.
GeeNX
Yes keksi, we can talk, but Im sure you're better playing than me just for you avatar :3 xD
Keksi
too easy but my team was full of french douchebags.
nomen
I should post this in this thread too.

LMAO
TKiller
Old.

Actually all of his videos are like this. X happens in 5 seconds then 50 more of ridiculous laughs.
nomen

TKiller wrote:

Old.

Actually all of his videos are like this. X happens in 5 seconds then 50 more of ridiculous laughs.
What's old for you? This happaned 3 weeks ago on his stream.
Noble Shirou
Server - EU WEST
Nick - Noble Shirou

I will be happy to play with you guys : ).
My main characters - Shen and Ez.
Kanye West

Keksi wrote:

too easy but my team was full of french douchebags.
dafuq why black cleaver
Keksi
random.. more AD more fun.
LilyPichu
Thoughts on Zyra? :>
tyrael6192
lilypichu for president <3

uhhhh... it doesn't actually look like she does too much damage and she's a quirky champ, so it might take a while for people to get used to her. My first thought was zyra = plant heimer
Shiirn
Zyra is what I like to call a "Burst DPS" champion - she has high dps for a few short seconds. She does very well against assassin comps (time spent killing her plants is time wasted, and leaving the plants alive gives her great DPS) but very poorly against aoe comps (plants die anyway).

Her passive seems completely stupid and out of place, but oh well.

She can waveclear very well with a bit of AP, and her ganks are nice, so she'll see some good play in solo queue once people figure her out. Won't be that good in tourney 5s though, too squishy and too easy to single out.
JesusYamato
Stupidly high burst even when going tanky ap
Elysion
Kinda like everything about Zyra. Really. :3
TKiller
Passives like this are dumb.

Woo, I totally hope I die a lot in teamfights.
Vish024
I'm hoping to play with some of you guys again, returned to playing yesterday and was reminded of how bad I am at the game.

Not too impressed by the new champions.
yeahyeahyeahhh

TKiller wrote:

Passives like this are dumb.

Woo, I totally hope I die a lot in teamfights.
Technically, you can only die once in a teamfight.
TKiller
But that's not even my point.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Well there is a lot more than the passive that's dumb.
Yarissa

Ouariasse wrote:

Stupidly high burst even when going tanky ap
It's funny because that's why they nerfed Ahri. Tanky but did a shitload of damage

They need to be consistent..
Shiirn
Ahri's problem wasn't that she hit for a shitload of damage, it's that her "skillshots" pretty much always landed if you could get a charm, as well as the "orb clipping" that you can do if you have low ping (Hit someone at the very very edge of the Q range, it hits them for the magic and true damage at the same time, derp)

Low cooldowns meant that her base damages allow pretty high DPS, and her scaling is rather bad so it's best to go tanky just to spam QW some more.

I'd be far more scared of a roa+Athene's ahri than a deathcap dfg ahri.

Her burst isn't the problem, it's the consistent DPS of her W and clipping of her Q.
pheonixace
Musty
AP jungler wow
yeahyeahyeahhh
Wow!
Glass

Shiirn wrote:

roa+Athene's ahri
no
TKiller
I wish they'd stop with all these SHOOT SLOW JUMP champs.

I'm quite sure we got enough.

I still prefer LoL over DotA but this is getting on my nerves.
Vish024
Best commentary. Ever. I just fucking fell in love with this guy. Hilarious.

GeeNX
Hey, using LoL replay, what programm do you recommend me for record some hmm highlights of my games? Because with LoL Replay you cant
nomen
Fraps?
show more