forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
I really dont like brutalizer on AD Carrys I think is just useful on tops like wukong, or this kind of off tanks. With ad carrys I build triforce with ez/corki, and osmetimes with vayne, depending on their team. Btw 3 doran's give you a lot of advantage is soo op. Graves+Taric best botlane , graves like... 100+ armor at lv 5? xD Just vayne or other can beat them
Shiirn
ad carries generally have the most inflexible builds. At endgame, they want to have IE, PD, LW for maximized autoattack damage. Everything else is sustain or survival (BT or GA/QSS/banshee's)

Option one: Boots/3 -> BF sword -> greaves/BT -> PD -> IE -> LW -> GA/QSS
Option two: Boots/3 -> 2 doran's/greaves -> BF + vamp -> Zeal -> IE -> PD -> LW -> GA/QSS
Option three: Boots/3 -> 2 doran's/greaves -> IE + vamp -> PD -> LW -> GA/QSS
generally any combination of rushing big AD then rushing LW, getting BT if you need sustain and IE if you're winning and want to get further ahead, or need to rush it to catch up. (I've actually won many games where I lost HARD early game but rush-farmed my IE while he went BT, since I outscaled him as soon as I got IE, i was way more useful) 2 doran's + greaves VS Bf sword is probably the biggest choice you make all game, do you need a bit more sustain and tankiness RIGHT NOW or more raw damage to push for lategame

compare this to a plethora of builds and build options for any other role (except maybe support, rush Gp5 -> build auras)
Cyclone
So where does my Wriggles, Youmu's, stark's Cleaver+vamp-scepter build come in? :)
Shiirn
it goes on yi/tryndamere, not an actual ad carry
TKiller
It can also go on Vayne. I've built her this SURPRISE STEROID ATTACK way for the fun of it and her skillset complemets it just as much as the usual positioning carry build.
GeeNX
LOL Today I played with dariud 1 time, omg his passive is like a fck ignite.... and the ult is not op XD
JesusYamato

It all started with caitlyn and ezreal fighting over who adc and as a way to troll both of them i switched to vayne and the two others followed.
We went all mid and were all 1-0-4 at 2:00 thanks to blue invading.
Kanye West

Ouariasse wrote:

It all started with caitlyn and ezreal fighting over who adc and as a way to troll both of them i switched to vayne and the two others followed.
We went all mid and were all 1-0-4 at 2:00 thanks to blue invading.
How did you win this game

That morgana must have been completely retarded

Drop pool clear wave gg can't push

2 push top, 2 push bot, morg mid
TKiller

I got this.
GeeNX

TKiller wrote:

I got this.
Corki AP , are you kidding me? xD Btw, the W dealds a lot of dmg with ap?... well its a dominion u can try everything there
Keksi

could be better :c
tyrael6192

orz

Morgana decides to go duo mid with me and then yorick flames me all game in French

:'(
yeahyeahyeahhh
This thread is so garbage, why the fuck do you guys just post endgame screens?
Cyclone
Let's relive the old days, YYY. Got a pic of you stealing my penta with a sunfire cape?
yeahyeahyeahhh
LMAO, I don't think I ever took one. But I don't think you can erase that from your memory.

Seriously, stop posting SS of your shitty normal game, try to stroke somewhere else.
Zerostarry

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

omagawd my ego is through the roof rite now.
Glass

Decay wrote:

Damn, I just played a game of LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and my TEAMMATES were so BAD. I was FLAWLESS and CHAMPION_1 was BAD_GAMEPLAYing everywhere and CHAMPION_2 BAD_GAMEPLAYed to ENEMY_CHAMPION_1 NUMBER times.
this basically sums up half the thread
Vish024
Went to log in for the first time in months and I find this:

Vulf
Should have been on earlier when it was about 4 hours. This last patch is causing a lot of server issues which is kinda funny since it was a bunch of bug fixes. Good thing i'm a casual player or else i might have actually cared for all this downtime. O_O
kawaii_uguu

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

You can't expect serious talk about theories and gameplay here since:
-1. Half of the people here aren't even level 30
-2. The other 49% being somewhere <1900

So people just post their endgame SSs since they just wanna share a game where they had good fun/did well or a game where summoner 2-5 were retards.
And actually there is nothing wrong with it...
Nharox
-3. Playing the superior Dota 2 instead. :P
kawaii_uguu

Nharox wrote:

-3. Playing the superior Dota 2 instead. :P
Hmm, a lot of my friends did actually not switch even though they all praised it as it was announced. Not that many "good" players switched tbh.
Anyways, hf with Dota, I will prolly never get into all that crazy shit which happens in there, staying with simple League.
Nharox
I think a lot of people might switch, the only problem is that the game is still invite-only.

Hopefully Valve will have stable servers when the game goes public. :)
Shellghost

kawaii_uguu wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

So people just post their endgame SSs since they just wanna share a game where they had good fun/did well or a game where summoner 2-5 were retards.

There's nothing wrong with a few end game SS's being posted every now and then, but there is something wrong with the SS's being the dominate factor of what this thread is being updated with.

Also, gameplay and theories should be discussed more by the people who aren't level 30, they're the ones who will learn more from such discussions, but I guess no one can know how the mechanics of LoL work unless they're 2k elo huh?
kawaii_uguu

Shellghost wrote:

kawaii_uguu wrote:

There's nothing wrong with a few end game SS's being posted every now and then, but there is something wrong with the SS's being the dominate factor of what this thread is being updated with.

Also, gameplay and theories should be discussed more by the people who aren't level 30, they're the ones who will learn more from such discussions, but I guess no one can know how the mechanics of LoL work unless they're 2k elo huh?
I disagree with the people pre 30 discussing about theories and unconventional builds since 95% of these people(including me back then), do not give a single fuck about that. The remaining 5% will probably read up a lot of guides or visit places like reddit.com/r/summonerschool or simply ask some friends for stuff they should build.
And, sorry, I am trying to not sound so cocky but I guess I failed at that again. Yes, there are some players below platin who know a shit ton about this game. But there are really only a few of them. Rather have a look at those platin players! Can you name me anyone who made it there in less than 100 ranked games who is not a smurfing? I would say that there are less than 1% of people climbing the ladder immediately after they hit thirty(mainly because they abused a sleeper op champ or just have ton of experience from other moba games)for example like chu8. The other 99 point anything % are the people who have played the shit out of the game. Simple. They are there because they have that much experience. And people with experience can easier come up with new things.
GeeNX

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Went to log in for the first time in months and I find this:

Yesterday EUW exploit at the evening xD
Wojjan

kawaii_uguu wrote:

I disagree with the people pre 30 discussing about theories and unconventional builds since 95% of these people(including me back then), do not give a single fuck about that. The remaining 5% will probably read up a lot of guides or visit places like reddit.com/r/summonerschool or simply ask some friends for stuff they should build.
And, sorry, I am trying to not sound so cocky but I guess I failed at that again. Yes, there are some players below platin who know a shit ton about this game. But there are really only a few of them. Rather have a look at those platin players! Can you name me anyone who made it there in less than 100 ranked games who is not a smurfing? I would say that there are less than 1% of people climbing the ladder immediately after they hit thirty(mainly because they abused a sleeper op champ or just have ton of experience from other moba games)for example like chu8. The other 99 point anything % are the people who have played the shit out of the game. Simple. They are there because they have that much experience. And people with experience can easier come up with new things.
:|
TKiller

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I only do that when I do silly builds and still succeed, so I'll take it I was not the target of the post. Though fuck you if I was.
Haseo_old

Nharox wrote:

Wanting to play the superior Dota 2 instead. :P
Angelique
;-; Sad.. I wonder when the server is coming back...
Vulf
Dota2 is a good game and i enjoy playing it time to time, but in the end I enjoy league more. ;)
Shellghost
Let's not start that shit. That's no way to improve this thread.

In other news, I sure can't wait to play some LoL 3 hours from now.
Glass
the wait time is a lie, last night it said I had a 2 hour queue but in reality it was more like 3 hours and half
yeahyeahyeahhh
Lol typical riot
Haseo_old
been playing dota and hon for awhile now, when suddenly my boredom kicked in.
Kanye West

Glass wrote:

the wait time is a lie, last night it said I had a 2 hour queue but in reality it was more like 3 hours and half
this is why I stopped playing and got stuck with watching streams
mosluv

Haseo wrote:

What are you trying to show here?
Haseo_old

Nexy wrote:

Haseo wrote:

What are you trying to show here?
i posted earlier about the two doran blades thing for no reason (i don't have much knowledge about LoL) .
posting something RELATED TO THE TOPIC seems to clear that up for me, so that I can stalk/check this thread every once in awhile, without feeling very out of place.
Kanye West
just ignore it, it's another noob tier "i-got-carried-by-a-smurf" style shitstomp
Lostprophet
Ahaha oh wow~
show more