forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
TKiller
I'm tired of 2k and above elo people appearing in my normal games this week.
Shellghost
Just play AD Ryze, that'll scare them away.
Kanye West

kawaii_uguu wrote:

Damn hard to pull off in an intense situation and only works at that particular spot but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty darn useful.
Already got accused of using wallhack today, lol.

Wallhax noob report plz

Can Riven's E go over walls?
Shiro
Over short ones, yes, there was a video posted here that covered it.
Colin Hou
this is how noc looks like in CN server now D:

idk what tencent guys are thinking @_@ they're just making things worse

JesusYamato

Most.
Mindfuck.
Teamfights.
Ever.

Jarvan+anivia vs jarvan+anivia

DON'T WORRY GUYS WE'RE HELPING.
Glass
its ok u guys have double clarity they cant win
TKiller
I seriously hope people don't pick up jungle Leona.
HysK-DifferenT
well , this game is really exciting! you must play with awesome skill and use all your brain yap
Keksi

playing on NA right now.
Linco
TKiller
THORNMAILS
Colin Hou
that Caitlyn lol
Linco
She's a friend, so I don't really care about her stats, but yeah.
kawaii_uguu

Linco wrote:

My main role is support, but I think I'm in love with Jungle Riven atm <3
I don't really know which items I should get as Riven, so tips would be fine >_>
Tell Darki not to go Wit's End versus Irelia and greet him from "da best kennen player 5ever" (he'll understand)
TKiller
I wonder if anyone else uses this on Akali.

I really like playing her mid and these allow to start with both passives lvl1.

Can trade 1 ap for 1 mres, but I like having them both at lvl 1, helps creeping even if just a bit.
Vish024
Taking a break from "the League" fellow summoners, I simply don't seem to be enjoying anymore after a series of disappointing and demoralising results. I think I've become overly competitive, I've noticed that the enjoyment I receive from the game has fallen. Might return after a few months if the interest returns.
kawaii_uguu

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Taking a break from "the League" fellow summoners, I simply don't seem to be enjoying anymore after a series of disappointing and demoralising results. I think I've become overly competitive, I've noticed that the enjoyment I receive from the game has fallen. Might return after a few months if the interest returns.
lol see u in 2 days
Linco

TKiller wrote:

Can trade 1 ap for 1 mres, but I like having them both at lvl 1, helps creeping even if just a bit.
When I played Akali often, I used almost the same runes, but had scaling mRes instand of flat. Never played her at mid, though.

@ kawaii_uguu:
[13:07:24] Darki~: lol
[13:07:40] Darki~: okay
Kogure
I hate this week, only cassiopedias on mid everytime i play
Even though i beat em with fizz or lb, they are too annoying :x
Gaba

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I know that feel LaVolpe, i quit the game because of that, i don't find League being enjoying anymore, especially when all my friends stopped playing too.
Kanye West

TKiller wrote:

That is pretty much the only legit way of playing Akali

Are those MR quints? Dafuq.

My akali runes are: AD reds, health/level yellows, AP blues, and a flat hp quint and 2 AP quints, same as Westrice minus the magic pen reds

You can play quite aggressively in lane, even in the early levels if you're smart about it. Unless you're against someone like Cassiopeia -.-
Colin Hou
mine is armor istead of hp@18 (cuz I don't have enough IP for them
TKiller
I run full ad reds since I find 2 mpen quite useless while having 2 bonus ad is useful at creeping, most of the time you're gonna lasthit'n'run trying to save your q just in case during early levels mid. It also increases spellvamp by a tiny bit lol.

Don't like the hp quints on her either, flat ap allows me to get mres, which gives a lot more survivability, or ap/lvl glyphs while still retaining both passives.

I believe my runepage is better. Minor damage reduction compared to max possible while increased damage trading survivability. And no need to invest over 21 points in 1st mastery tree too.

And also, technically speaking, you don't really need the bonus damage passive much, it's still good if you can get it by lvl 5 or 6 and actually ok if you don't have it until buying ap items. That is, if your rune page is tuned towards survivability.
Synchrostar
Ye... i wont be playing LoL for a while. Stupid fps drops when i attack or get attacked too annoying. (aka 5 fps in teamfights)
kawaii_uguu

Synchrostar wrote:

Ye... i wont be playing LoL for a while. Stupid fps drops when i attack or get attacked too annoying. (aka 5 fps in teamfights)
I think already in the next patch there will be the newer designed Summoner's Rift. People on the PBE already said that it increased their fps from 10-20 to stable 50-60 so yeah..
You can also try to keep Shadows on low or just turn them off. Also helps.
Miyuki
dat ashe model. the arrow looked pretty smooth.
Linco
Ashe looks so great after the remake, especially her ultimate
Gaba
Finally Ashe remake <3
Synchrostar

kawaii_uguu wrote:

Synchrostar wrote:

I think already in the next patch there will be the newer designed Summoner's Rift. People on the PBE already said that it increased their fps from 10-20 to stable 50-60 so yeah..
You can also try to keep Shadows on low or just turn them off. Also helps.
Ye i've seen the patch preview. Hope patch is out next tuesday, although it probably wont.
Shellghost
I'm probably looking forward to the next patch more than I have any other patch ever.

Playing on a craptop with 20fps outside of teamfights is horrible.
slayertheturn
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.\
someone deleted my account. :(
and some interest screns

+150 elo , i'm glad :)
JesusYamato

most OP team in teamfights ever.
Kanye West
5 support team op
JesusYamato
darius is kinda the new garen, that harass
f e a r
Dunkmaster Darius
Kanye West

f e a r wrote:

Dunkmaster Darius
Neither Darius nor Garen will ever reach Dunkmaster status.

They will both afk in bushes like pussies and only emerge when someone facechecks.
Linco
JesusYamato
not OP at all, he can be kited.

also went on a friend's account on EU
holy shit low ping is so good..

1vs5 penta np
dogukan
im league player too in eune server
name TembelVeSisko which means in english lazyandfatty that kinda black humor :D
feel free to add me so we can play some rounds (:
show more