1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted

Ouariasse wrote:

snare and root don't stop channels i think
It stops Fiddle ult because it's a blink.
posted
actually no kanye, they tested it

any channeled blink (riftwalk, arcane shift, fiddle ult) will snare the person where their blink finishes, as long as the snare hits mid-animation or mid-channel.
posted

Shiirn wrote:

actually no kanye, they tested it

any channeled blink (riftwalk, arcane shift, fiddle ult) will snare the person where their blink finishes, as long as the snare hits mid-animation or mid-channel.
:O TIL

Maybe it's just that you can't cast blinks while snared.
posted

kanye west wrote:

Maybe it's just that you can't cast blinks while snared.
100% correct.
posted

Lame game is lame :/
posted

Looks like I still got some of dem best builds up on puush.

Too bad Fiora, Lee, Udyr and Renekton are lost somewhere on imgur but you get the point.
posted
posted

LaVolpe024 wrote:

oh those creep stats

a mix of nostalgy and disgust
posted
I get invited to these low hidden elo games sometimes and believe me it's almost impossible to farm cause top is often a 2vs1, bot is just 2 close gaper or people who just rush you whenever you are close and mid is just wasting all this mana to harass you constantly.
These games are won by farming champs and not creeps.
posted

Ouariasse wrote:

I get invited to these low hidden elo games sometimes and believe me it's almost impossible to farm cause top is often a 2vs1, bot is just 2 close gaper or people who just rush you whenever you are close and mid is just wasting all this mana to harass you constantly.
These games are won by farming champs and not creeps.
Bullshit.

Survive till 30.

GP10.

If still can't then gangplank.

I've played quite a lot of those.
posted

Canneh wrote:

TKiller wrote:

Truly beautiful.
What the heck. Gotta do that, too.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/74871376/DUNKED%20ON.jpg

So much fun, you wouldn't think you'd actually take games off people, but it works lol
(excuse the chat, the enemy team was a bunch of trolls who wouldn't stop talking)
posted

oh goodness how come I've never seen this one before

got me hard
posted

HOT GAME OF THE DAY
posted
i love featured game, i got featured on it apparently when ranked was down, it was showing custom and normal games LOL
posted
Featured games were pretty hilarious when ranked was down.

I saw one with two Evelynns and one with full 5 ~2k elo team premade against 5 random guys who didn't even have an ad carry.
posted
You know it's bad when Varus is just out and you have to make a custom just to play Trynd.
posted

that really works o_o
posted
posted

she can burst everyone in early game
posted
sometimes I cover myself in vicks vaporub and pretend I'm Anivia
show more