forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fabi

kanye west wrote:

kawaii_uguu wrote:

I haven't been playing that muchI don't play that much, but when I do, I try to dunk hard feed.
ftfy
Not that much ;P, just lost 1 from 10 games on a row with Yi. Solo queue ---> Farm --> Kill the remains champ when you can > Win :P
Kogure
I have had a hard week till now
In the team im assigned 3/5 of the players feed, and the other one who actually does something, is easy to kill e.e

Sakura Hana: So the other ahri's name is AprenDienDo. coincidence? xd
Teras
Tried to support as Orianna today, too strong
Kanye West
I love those Ahri players who use their last ult charge to run right into you. Oh, thanks for the 300 gold bro.
TurntheSlayer
ох вы тут нафлудили
Vish024
8000 IP, I'm unable to decide whether to buy Tons of Damage, Sejuani or Morde.
Stefan
Try to practice with Galio.
Someone should give me a Build with him.
kawaii_uguu

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Boots + 3. Chalice(optional). Abysall. Merc's. Banshees. Deathcap. Void. Zhonya's(sell the chalice if u built it).
Vish024
Chose Tons of Damage over Morde and Sejuani, here's my second PvP game with him. Followed the recommended build mainly, you literally feel unstoppable with him.

Teras

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Chose Tons of Damage over Morde and Sejuani, here's my second PvP game with him. Followed the recommended build mainly, you literally feel unstoppable with him.

No kog in the other team so meh
Vish024
No Kog needed, they're Yi was fed like a spoilt child in the first 10 mins.
Kogure

31/4/19 with kennen and i lost -.-'
my best game with him and becoz of some bunch of feeders i couldnt win it ;(
Shandro

kawaii_uguu wrote:

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Boots + 3. Chalice(optional). Abysall. Merc's. Banshees. Deathcap. Void. Zhonya's(sell the chalice if u built it).
Don't build a fucking void's staff on galio, if you're lacking damage so hard that you need it on this char you most likely lost already.

boots 3/mres 2 start (if going against non-skillshot caster)/meki 2 (if need to push 24/7), chalice (obligatory), catalyst -> roa/banshee (roa gives much better stats), deatcap, abyssal, ga.

His W allows easy healing and he's good at keeping enemy caster under tower so he can't gank.

Use 9 21 0 masteries, remember that he's more of an off-tank than an ap carry. Think twice before initiating but think fast.

Full offensive builds are possible though.
kawaii_uguu

Shandro wrote:

Don't build a fucking void's staff on galio, if you're lacking damage so hard that you need it on this char you most likely lost already.
building voids for lacking dmg? lol..
tell us more about your 1300 logic, honey :)
boat

aw ye
Shandro

kawaii_uguu wrote:

Shandro wrote:

building voids for lacking dmg? lol..
tell us more about your 1300 logic, honey :)
Ugh.
koki_old_1
warmogs frozen heart mundo op build it every game
JesusYamato
Don't fucking build void staff on galio that's retarded as shit. Unless it's late game and everyone is stacking MR and you have no real ap char beside yourself in your team which is bad. Galio isn't a ap carry.
Vish024
TREMBLE AT MY ROAR

Kogure
its been a while since i've had a good game with ashe :D
Larto

I think I've got this jungling thing figured out.
Cyclone

Man I can't wait for the Yi buff, so that I can "be Master Yi more often."
Shiirn
smite teleport

unconventional
Kanye West
smite revive wiggle's lantern move-really-fast boots and 4 doubleswords dunkmaster yi

even more unconventional
Cyclone
Unconventional as it may be, that teleport got me at least 4 kills that game
JesusYamato

depressing
Shellghost
How did their Alistar not throw the game entirely?
Vish024
His team simply wasn't clinical enough. Kills don't lead to victory, I'd say the other team was probably better in the teamfights.
Kanye West

LaVolpe024 wrote:

His team simply wasn't clinical enough. Kills don't lead to victory, I'd say the other team was probably better in the teamfights.
And taking/warding objectives. They had Shaco, who has insane objective control and split push capability.
TurntheSlayer
шандро , а че ты в топике забыл то , я тебя тут вообще не видел :О
Vulf
Warwick nerf this patch :(
Won't do much to support junglewick though.

Hopefully this nerf will be enough to end this wretched FOTM so i can play him in low elo again.
TurntheSlayer
cait 6-0-10
leblanc 13-2
u the carrier bro , np ;))
TKiller

Truly beautiful.
Vish024
Brilliant.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Spectator mode needs so much work lol
Cyclone
hey at least we got it (finally after like 2 years)
Stefan
This is sexy, TKiller.
MegaManEXE
Anybody want a code for PAX Sivir or Riot Nasus? I don't visit any other site where people from outside the US play this game so I figured I'd give them out here.

I used them on my NA account already (sorry :S) but they should be usable still on EUW, EUNE, and Korea I believe, not sure about China but you can try I guess.

Sivir: QD4AL43QG3NT

Nasus: GLNWYZPNDALM

To use them go into the store and click on the codes tab and enter them in.

Enjoy :D
TKiller
EUW used now too.

Thank you, sir!
f e a r

MegaManEXE wrote:

Anybody want a code for PAX Sivir or Riot Nasus? I don't visit any other site where people from outside the US play this game so I figured I'd give them out here.

I used them on my NA account already (sorry :S) but they should be usable still on EUW, EUNE, and Korea I believe, not sure about China but you can try I guess.

Sivir: QD4AL43QG3NT

Nasus: GLNWYZPNDALM

To use them go into the store and click on the codes tab and enter them in.

Enjoy :D
Whoa, that's pretty generous of you.
show more