forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura

Keksi wrote:

best and easiest match ever :)
I love how you got 21 kills and 21 assists.

That aside, the easiest match i've had was with Teemo that took like 17 minutes, but i forgot to take screenshot (should be my first Teemo match on my profile but not sure how good that is)
kawaii_uguu

TurntheSlayer wrote:

what is manage?
some one can explain to me????????????>_<
not sure if serious..

ah nvm. manage is basically to be able to something. when someone says "I managed it" he means that we was able to do it.
Teras

kitkattt wrote:

I'd really like to get into LoL, but I'm so scared of just jumping into a match and getting teamed up with experienced players. So afraid of letting my team down and screwing up, which I inevitably will. I know next to nothing about how the game works. Well, I did play the tutorial, but that's it, really.

Ugh. OTL Just ranting here. Wish there was a way to play only with newbies, for practice.

Any tips for a complete nooblet?
Join us! :> we are a couple of skandianvians playing together on nordic east every now and then
TurntheSlayer

kawaii_uguu wrote:

TurntheSlayer wrote:

what is manage?
some one can explain to me????????????>_<
not sure if serious..

ah nvm. manage is basically to be able to something. when someone says "I managed it" he means that we was able to do it.
thx
Larto
It's scary how a single accidental killsteal results in the stealer being treated by the team like he just raped a child. Oh wow, humanity.
Sakura

Larto wrote:

It's scary how a single accidental killsteal results in the stealer being treated by the team like he just raped a child. Oh wow, humanity.
This.

It gets annoying when i keep hearing my team mates calling another one KS KS KS KS! and im like "Who the heck cares who kill him, the point is that someone killed him"
tyrael6192
very true
kawaii_uguu

Sakura Hana wrote:

Larto wrote:

This.

It gets annoying when i keep hearing my team mates calling another one KS KS KS KS! and im like "Who the heck cares who kill him, the point is that someone killed him"
People in low elo care.
People in mid elo don't.
People in high elo care but they won't bitch about it.

Pretty simple why:
People in lower elo play for their own stats and obviously are mad when somebody takes their kill.
People in mid elo, were already told so often to not bitch about it when they were in low-elo from more mature players that they rather keep their mouths shut.
People in high elo do care, but only in a few cases when the supporter takes a kill over the carry if the enemy wouldn't have gotten away. Same can be said about support junglers who's job is to get the lanes fed, not themselves.

Well, this^ goes at least according to my experience, since I've been everywhere, low, mid and finally high elo now.
GeNJiii_old
Lol. Today I was on a ranked game and I first pick fizz ap mid, and they picked talon and ryze and I said to my team, OMG they will counter me so hard, shyvana change jungle for top and I try fizz jungle, I really like fizz jungle now xD I did like 4 o 5 games with him and all went good. Its very op trust me...
Waryas
fizz somehow works as a bruiser because of his skillset.
No one should care about killstealing unless the carry is extremely behind and he needs those kills to catch up then everyone in the team should deliberately let him have the last hit. it's better for your ranged ad to be fed than your support and/or utility support jungler
It's different though if it's a hard carry jungler like tryn or yi.
Cyclone
Never killsteal a Master Yi. Unless you don't want him fighting anymore. While Highlander (his ultimate) is up, whenever he gets a kill, all of his skills' cooldowns get refreshed. Meaning more highlander, more alpha strike, and quite importantly, stacking of his wuju style. Meaning +105 damage.

NEVER killsteal a Master Yi.
Vulf
I only really care about kill steals when i'm playing something like Katarina who needs kills to scale into late game. Other than that i'm fine with an assist.
Kanye West

Cyclone wrote:

Never killsteal a Master Yi. Unless you don't want him fighting anymore. While Highlander (his ultimate) is up, whenever he gets a kill, all of his skills' cooldowns get refreshed. Meaning more highlander, more alpha strike, and quite importantly, stacking of his wuju style. Meaning +105 damage.

This works for assists too.
Vish024
People tend to forget that it's a team game, killstealing has no significance.

Same goes for the muppets on the other team that moan about us taking them on "5v1 noobs".
Waryas

Cyclone wrote:

wuju style stacks after cd gets refreshed?? WTF!!!!
Gaba
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... hp?t=32765

2009 though. Don't know if this still works.
Glass

Waryas wrote:

THAT YI SURE KNOW HOW TO DUNK
nope, move really fast boots is missing
Waryas

We tried but chaox friends too stronk
Decay
>first time lulu (without 99% dc)
>lagging my ass off
>playing support for some weird reason

>CHAOX
Cyclone

kanye west wrote:

Cyclone wrote:

This works for assists too.
Assists only give half refresh. That's useless for continuing an ongoing fight, or unless he has maxed cdr, since "half" is of his base cooldowns. His cooldowns are pretty long though.
Decay
hey cyclone remember that time i stole your yi penta
yeahyeahyeahhh
NO, I stole Cyclone's penta
TurntheSlayer
get 2100 ^^
i hope tomorrow i will be 2200 >_<
peace for all
Cyclone
Fucking sunfire cape, I'll never forgive you. Fucking penta kill stealing item
TurntheSlayer

was lastpick , i'm mad
Kanye West

TurntheSlayer wrote:

was lastpick , i'm mad
you could have counterpicked the akali
kawaii_uguu

kanye west wrote:

TurntheSlayer wrote:

was lastpick , i'm mad
you could have counterpicked the akali
lolwut? he did. shyvana rapes akali easily with burnout. and if you'd look at the score it's not like that the akali was the changing factor which made him lose. it was probably the TF/Udyr who put very good pressure on bot since I don't see Graves Soraka combo losing to Alistar Kog.
TurntheSlayer

i'm mad
Keksi

so nice with lux <3
TurntheSlayer
u get carried by akali >_<
Keksi

TurntheSlayer wrote:

u get carried by akali >_<

well nope

akali and me were mid and helped each other.. akali was just more OP then me,.
TurntheSlayer
Dude , u have some uselss build >_<
u should get lich bane+rabadon=OP
u can test it ^^
kawaii_uguu

TurntheSlayer wrote:

u can test it ^^
dude srsly?!
he is lvl 11. let him do whatever the fuck he wants.
Teras

TurntheSlayer wrote:

u can test it ^^
lux + leona OP
TurntheSlayer
u are wrong
Hiza-chan

Keksi wrote:

so nice with lux <3
I dont see Hextech revolver any good on lux unless you're going Will of the Ancients. Rylai's is good too because then they're super slow though I'm pretty sure I don't build that on Lux XD. My build is similar to yours. ROA, Cooldown boots, hat and maybe WoTA. I can't really think of what I build :p. Either way, since you're a lower level, it's best for you to figure out what you like to build.
Teras

TurntheSlayer wrote:

u are wrong
Nah, owns everything if coordinated well
Kanye West
His build is okay. only thing that really doesnt benefit her that much is the hextech revolver because she shouldn't be anywhere near the front lines of a teamfight anyways
Vulf
Lux has ridiculous range. Revolver isn't good due to her cooldowns being very long. I'd only get WoTA very very late game. RoA isn't a terrible item on her, but there are better choices like hourglass, lichbane, void staff (after deathcap), or even mejai's (if you know how to abuse her range). I don't get rylais on lux for the same reason i don't get WoTA also her E is a good slow.
Angelique
I think that Rylai's is better than RoA because of its slow. Just throw E, explode, and they still get slow. Works when someone is running away. I have never been able to get Hourglass because its expensive and i would always build it last.
show more