forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
Began playing 2 weeks ago despite having installed the game months prior. Enjoying it so far, this is my best record:

TKiller
Enjoy it while you can.

You're gonna hit the "no fun allowed" milestone pretty soon.
TKiller
Shiirn
40% isn't near death

that's not near death at all!
Vulf
The recent tournament brought in a whole bunch of people trying to counter jungle like m5. I don't think people realize that's not going to work in solo queue.

Gonna start insta locking jungle warwick for every game till that crap dies off.
Colin Hou

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

AD Kennen was played a bunch last year for like 5 months. Literally NOTHING changed about it. Dunno why it's suddenly popular.
cuz other AD carriers are nerfed?

days ago tried to play in NA server with 300ms+ ping, then I found I should stay in CN server to keep my mind clear.
Shiro
My Sona is so awful I'm ashamed of it. Someone teach me.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
QWEQWEWQEQWEWQEWQEQWEWQEWQEWQ

R

QWEQEWQEWQEWQEWQEWQE
Nekoroll

Lybydose wrote:

QWEQWEWQEQWEWQEWQEQWEWQEWQEWQ

R

QWEQEWQEWQEWQEWQEWQE
Pretty much.

Shiirn
Sona Faq:

Is your power chord ready?
If yes, press Q and autoattack lane enemy.
If no->
Is there an enemy in range?
If yes, Q
If no->
Is there a hurt ally in range?
If yes, W
If no->
Do you need to get somewhere else slightly faster?
If yes, E
If no->
Can you use your ult?
If yes, R
If no->
Sit around waiting for your mana to regen.
Cyclone
So, what can I replace Starks with on my master yi build? Because I think I just got screwed over.
Vulf
Well at least that new yi skin looks pretty badass.
GeNJiii_old
L34ND50 EU West server lv 30 u can ask me everything u want, i play since 2010 i have all champions less 6 or 7, like 1400 games normal and 600+- rankeds
Gaba

GeNJiii wrote:

L34ND50 EU West server lv 30 u can ask me everything u want, i play since 2010 i have all champions less 6 or 7, like 1400 games normal and 600+- rankeds
Are you still having fun with the game?

Cause I play since 2010 too, 1100 wins, almost all the champs, gold elo on season 1. But I don't find the game fun anymore, and nowadays I just play with my friends premade 5 random instalock.
Shiirn

Cyclone wrote:

So, what can I replace Starks with on my master yi build? Because I think I just got screwed over.
if you were using starks on your yi build you were screwed over to begin with

huhuehue, but really, the stat bonuses weren't as good as they should have been for the cost.
Cyclone
Yeah, but they didn't have to take out the only good life steal, attack speed item in the game, did they?

Whatever, My current replacement is a Vamp Scepter + Black Cleaver.
Shiirn
the problem was exactly what they said it was - it was an aura item. It only became price-effective when it was doublestacked, at which it became absurdly price-effective. The debuff aura was impossible to monetize as well.

It wasn't the only good lifesteal, attack speed item - it was the ONLY one, and it had many strange quirks that just needed to be ironed out.

I'd expect them to make some sort of new item with lifesteal and attack speed that's not aura-based, and might have armorpen, sort of like a brutalizer for autoattack champs.
TKiller

Target practice.

I should find time to stomp some soloqueque, though climbing through the shit I've managed to get myself into to be able to play with decent players later sounds like something not worth bothering for at all.
GeNJiii_old

Gaba wrote:

GeNJiii wrote:

Are you still having fun with the game?

Cause I play since 2010 too, 1100 wins, almost all the champs, gold elo on season 1. But I don't find the game fun anymore, and nowadays I just play with my friends premade 5 random instalock.
Well, now i cant play, error on Direct3D , in champ select when im loading appears BUG SPLAT! and this is why im playing a lot osu now xD
But i like a lot more osu now, well i think i dont play for a few months and i will return with 234123 new champs for try xDD
Vulf
I was getting mass errors earlier today from that new master yi skin patch. As soon as riot disabled him they stopped.

Also some 3rd party programs (LoLRecorder) have been causing errors since the ziggs patch. Make sure you update your LoLRecorder if you even use it.
Cyclone
They can't make any changes to master yi without breaking the game. It's happened before.
Shiirn
Yi likes being the most damaging melee AD carry.
GeNJiii_old

Vulf wrote:

I was getting mass errors earlier today from that new master yi skin patch. As soon as riot disabled him they stopped.

Also some 3rd party programs (LoLRecorder) have been causing errors since the ziggs patch. Make sure you update your LoLRecorder if you even use it.
Yeah , im gonna it thx, 1 friend said to me the same at break time in the high school i will try it now
evilblade_old
Name:BoogeRoid
Server:EU West
TKiller

Shiirn wrote:

Yi likes being the most damaging melee AD carry.
I only play Yi solo top :'D
Synchrostar
I like Teemo~

...dat random comment out of nowhere O=
Gaba
Remove Teemo from the game.
Synchrostar
WHY? He's pro.
Hiza-chan
Teemo is annoying XD. Currently trying to take a break.

Name: Hizachan
Server: US server.
Colin Hou
the only position Teemo may take now is solo top, but doesn't work better than others.
TKiller
The way people currently play these champions, Teemo = Nidalee.
Glass
metagolem Teemo goes hard

hizachan wrote:

Teemo is annoying XD. Currently trying to take a break.

Name: Hizachan
Server: US server.
WOAH 1K WINS

k adding you.
Lucy-Kaede
So.. about to test out Ziggs now hes on the free rotation..
Lets see how this goes..
Hiza-chan
Well, just played a match where their 5th never connected and I randomed as Twitch. I went bottom with a friend. Lane was me as twitch with Wukong. Other team was Graves and Soraka. We killed Soraka twice in about 3 mins. She went afk and then Graves went afk. Game went on for 22 mins with a total of 3 people from the enemy team playing...Was 1v5 for a brief moment.
Colin Hou
my firs play in NA, Mord i m tea said: I'll go middle or feed. at last he too both
Waryas
What's your name on NA?
tyrael6192
I've found Xerath and I'm in love... Dat aoe, carry solo q
Synchrostar
Trying to pick up Annie again. She's fun, especially Tibbers<3
Colin Hou

Waryas wrote:

What's your name on NA?
Arararagi Koyomi, but I seldom play in NA after noticing the 400ms ping too pain to play with.
Waryas
Added.

Skarner is so strong 7/10 wins out of my 10 last games with him...

Next champ:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YAos4VF ... re=related
show more