f e a r

Noc real terror

Nub Iknow ._. but I was a little proud of this xP
TKiller
I heard Lybydose likes Mio.
Waryas
So what about that 5vs5 with osu players
yeahyeahyeahhh

1 MORE DAY TO CLIMB! 100 Elo in one day. Fuck man I hope the gods love me tomorrow...
Teras

:(
f e a r

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

1 MORE DAY TO CLIMB! 100 Elo in one day. Fuck man I hope the gods love me tomorrow...
Damn that rating. good luck
yeahyeahyeahhh
god fucking damn it

Topic Starter
Lybydose
told you
TKiller
Well, shit.
yeahyeahyeahhh
4 in a row

god fucking damn it T_T
Gabi
when you see it, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EPIC GAME

TKiller
4 deaths per minute, amazing trynda, ezreal's build

what am I missing?

wait, how do you play twisted treeline 5 vs 5?
Gabi

TKiller wrote:

4 deaths per minute, amazing trynda, ezreal's build

what am I missing?

wait, how do you play twisted treeline 5 vs 5?
¨
actually, it was 6v6 ^^ :D
TKiller

this is pretty priceless too
Gabi
AHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST SHit EVER, SO MUCH ACTION

apparently there's also a 12vs12 bug on summoners rift aswell, but i've yet to see one.

rofl, on TT it's like 5v5 bot and 1v1 top, so fucking funny
Glass
Mordekaiser
Iron Man
Shield regeneration adjusted to 30% at all levels from 25/27.5/30%
Shield regeneration is now half effective versus minions
Mace of Spades bonus damage reduced to 65% from 75%
Siphon of destruction no longer adds additional shield for each unit hit
morde no longer es #1
TKiller
I was just about to post that shield no more always up, no more never die :|
Colin Hou
ye, he was so op when 1v1 at the top lane.
Waryas

I can't believe it lasted more than 20min cause my retarded teammates were always focusing their singed during teamfights and were surprised they got owned and i had to be there to clean up their mess... 2 quadra kill in one game.
lukewarmholiday
Mace of Spades bonus damage reduced to 65% from 75%
Siphon of destruction no longer adds additional shield for each unit hit
Nerf his shield generation against minions so he isnt a god tier laner, ok, but what the fuck. The shield cap is just for show now because you aren't reaching it without siphon.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
huehuehuehueh Morde es #83
Ephemeral
his laning phase was too ez if he never got ganked. the extra 8 shield per minion hit netted you a maximum of like, 80-92 shield per cast - it pretty much hauled the health cost into your shield if you hit it properly.
Gaba
Indeed a sad day on Brazil. But I got Jarvan skin and gold badge so it's k.
f e a r
uvladbro?
lukewarmholiday

Ephemeral wrote:

his laning phase was too ez if he never got ganked. the extra 8 shield per minion hit netted you a maximum of like, 80-92 shield per cast - it pretty much hauled the health cost into your shield if you hit it properly.
Well pre patch siphon on a creep wave would give him around 500~ at rank 5 which is a pretty huge amount of shield. When I first saw the patch preview I thought 250 would still be reasonable, but now you dont actually get shield from the aoe portion, so now you siphon a creep wave and get around 30~ shield. Siphon a champion and get 60. Ok this shit is just bananas. He needed small numbers tweaks not a complete rape of his E. Other than that I was perfectly fine with losing a lot of laning shield being being completely incapable of generating any shield on demand sucks since creeping death in the middle of a creep wave can hardly generate enough shield to balance out the minion damage you're taking.

You're not hitting people with mace of spades either in lane so don't get your hopes up. Unless they know they can kill you so they let you hit them, in which case you cant hit them with it and come out at a good trade.
Waryas
Excited to try riven
[Au]-[Revoir]
LoL
Gaba
Feels good.

lukewarmholiday
Ok I misunderstood what exactly they were changing about morde, he's still fine because he still nukes down creeps without taking much damage from trading.
Gaba
D.M.P beeing a family man

Ikillforpies
Since nocturne is a free Champ and when i tried him i love him :D
Now time to try irelia when i have more IP QQ
yeahyeahyeahhh

gabaeba wrote:

Feels good.

Did you play morde 24/7 huehuehue?
Gaba

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Did you play morde 24/7 huehuehue?
All day long, always shield never lose elo climber huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.
yeahyeahyeahhh
This ELO reset is fucking gay. It shouldve reset you based on ur current ELO so that 800 or some fuckign shit goes to 1200 and such. 1700+ shouldn't have to be forced to play with sub 1200 player. Now I'm forced to team with people last season who were 1200 and below. Real fucking troll RIOT, real fucking troll.
yeahyeahyeahhh
10-1-9

This enemy ashe (whos feeding btw) says I have no game sense.

We lost.

GG
Shiro
So I got Kayle and her judgement skin for free. I went "what the hell" when I realized that.
TKiller
Bought LeBlanc.

I REGRET NOTHING

Mid - mid-high elo people seem to be hating on this pick, but that's actually the range when she's not bad to pick at all.

"Hello, I shot down your squishies because they don't know how to zone", etc.
f e a r
LeBlanc is so strong it's really fun to play her, but I think she relies a little too much on her early game to get kills, else her burst cant bring what you expect, if you know what I mean. :o Correct me if I'm wrong, lol.
Gaba
LeBlanc is a pubstomp champion, snowballs pretty easy. Ok in low-mid elo but falls off on high elo/competitive. Her lategame is not that great too compared to other mages.
show more