forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh
he heal is so clutch and good now. Sure it doesn't boost u up 300 hp or w/e, but toss a heal right before an AD or w/e attacks you. Lol back scratch.
Glass
TEEMO GOOD UNIT

Ikillforpies

Glass wrote:

TEEMO GOOD UNIT

I agree :3

TKiller

auhauhsahsauhauhsssss
Nekoroll

TKiller wrote:

[attachment=0:27f9c]13092756976571309326135.png[/attachment:27f9c]

auhauhsahsauhauhsssss
tyrael6192
EU west is down.

Riot.

Why.
TKiller
I fucking love playing Karma.
Nekoroll

TKiller wrote:

I fucking love playing Karma.
You're the second person I know who has said that. I like you.
Shiro
What kind of build should I go for for Leona offtank AD ? (including masteries and runes)

inb4 Leona haz no dmg
Glass
mercs triforce frozenmallet atma's
TKiller
Played Leona + Lux line today by the way (as Lux).

Yet again realised how much damage their passives deal while people don't expect it much.

Feels bad it doesn't fit well in the common mid-elo eastern meta.
lukewarmholiday
I have the best malphite builds

That was a pretty bad game too.

I had 375 ad from popping W, If you dont build ad on malphite you do not deserve to play this game. I'm sorry you get 300 armor from randuins its all you need.
Shiro
What exactly is a bruiser ?...
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Warwick, Renekton, Irelia, Garen, Mundo, Lee Sin, Nasus, Rumble, Udyr, Trundle, Yorick, Nocturne if you build him correctly.

Basically a tank that does damage. Unlike actual tanks though, they don't have taunts, strong initiation abilities (like amumu) or various other abilities that are designed to help you protect your team. An actual tank's job is to initiate a fight and/or protect the dps characters on your team.

A tanky dps instead is designed to run in and kill the enemy dps and not care about who's hitting him. Generally the best characters for fighting a straight up 1v1 fight mid to late game.
KRZY
hi i play lol too
yeahyeahyeahhh
oh hi.

what is ur LoL name?
Glass
new garen is fucking bullshit jesus fuck
yeahyeahyeahhh
yeah man i fucking ban him and singed every game. if I dont, top lane loses to them 99% of the time.
Glass
average pubs team

let's all pick carries/squishies and die 6~8 times to a fucking freeweek karthus
Waryas
i rarely solo queue but meh
Cyclone

Glass wrote:

average pubs team

let's all pick carries/squishies and die 6~8 times to a fucking freeweek karthus
Seems like you won though. Nice carry.
Glass
nope.
Cyclone
oh for some reason i had it my head the winning team was on top.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Top team is yours
TKiller
Talon is AD LeBlanc with some aoe.

Also why do people build survivability items on Brand so often, he's such a great glasscannon due to his range and ms :|

I've left from home and forgot to click "Submit".
Topic Starter
Lybydose

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Top team is yours
It's because Cyclone never loses
Waryas
What a boss
I don't think Decay will ever let me play with ezreal ever again LOL i'm so bad.
TKiller
don't ever let russians play ezreal or corki

and I wouldn't be sure in urgot either

I'm serious

russians can't play skillshot-based AD carries

not me, not anyone else

believe it

we do it wrong

there is no fix
yeahyeahyeahhh
What should Russians play then?
Shiro
TRYNDAMERE
TKiller
Not skillshot-based AD carries.
Glass

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

What should Russians play then?
master yi
Ikillforpies
should i get irelia or Nocturen?
Debating what should i get 1st ._.
Waryas
From what i gathered Irelia is one of the best solo top and a good assassin and nocturne has one of the best ult for ganking ever.
Up to you.
(tbh i'd get nocturne cause it's lybydose's avatar and he's pro)
yeahyeahyeahhh
Irelia. There are more junglers that are good in the jungle than there are champs who can solidly hold down top lane (Irelia being one of them). She's relatively easier to play too IMO.
Shiro
My friend (he's freaking good at this game, he was in the team Fureur) told me that playing Irelia was hard because she needs to place herself very well to get to enemy carries quickly.

But she's totally worth it. She's extremely fun to play.

Speaking of that, I kinda want to get Sona, but she looks awfully difficult to play. D: thoughts ?
TKiller
If constantly spamming qweqweqweqweqwe and kicking in a stun when your team is about to rape everyone is hard, then yes, Sona is difficult.

Well, it can be more complex than that to work out her auras to the max, but really not much.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Lol what? Irelia is prob one of the easiest champs to get onto an AD carry. With a Triforce and her Q its not hard. Quick movement speed, a dash, E for slow (or stun) and a possible phage proc from Triforce.

Also, Sona isn't all that easy, she's harder than you think. None of the supports are amazingly hard to play. Its more so about knowning your positioning, when to get oracles, warding up, not dying with orc, etc.
TKiller
that's beside the Sona point I think
Ikillforpies
Ok thx. I think i will get irelia 1st. Ty all~~
show more