League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
Hika
stop being lame af supports

jk, but seriously, sometimes it's just best to not get mad if ur ADC wanna be shitty.
Believe me, sometimes I get out of hand but that happens rarely so ;
:-)
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

stop being lame af supports

jk, but seriously, sometimes it's just best to not get mad if ur ADC wanna be shitty.
Believe me, sometimes I get out of hand but that happens rarely so ;
:-)
It's okay even when you get out of hand I still love you <3
Mismagius
as an Origen fan I'm not sure what to think about them lol

they play badly and win
they play even worse and lose
Renevant
Janna nerfs... :/
OsuMe65

JNG Blitz
Byza

Blue Dragon wrote:

as an Origen fan I'm not sure what to think about them lol

they play badly and win
they play even worse and lose
>origen fan
>in 2016

i know what you feel bro
La Volpe
How are you guys enjoying the new box system, so far I enjoy it alot. :^)


A shame that I already have it, but on a side note I got Blood Lord Vlad in my previous box.
OzzyOzrock
freesm
- M o s h i -

La Volpe wrote:

How are you guys enjoying the new box system, so far I enjoy it alot. :^)


A shame that I already have it, but on a side note I got Blood Lord Vlad in my previous box.
We don't have it in EU yet :(:(
Aomi

- M o s h i - wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

How are you guys enjoying the new box system, so far I enjoy it alot. :^)


A shame that I already have it, but on a side note I got Blood Lord Vlad in my previous box.
We don't have it in EU yet :(:(
feelsbadman
Cyclohexane
nothing quite like watching C9 lose second place to liquid and having to play TSM then Immortals

now if jin air can stay top 3 until playoffs that will be perfect
Fabi
The curse is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!
Shiroka Weiss
Seriously, I loved this game! It was always fun to play, even if I lost five matches in a row, but somehow I couldn't keep up with it. I guess, it was back when the Tristana Update came out. I know, it's been a long time since I last played this game.
I mean, during this time I played a lot Osu! and I had this time, where I was making a lot mistakes. Back then I often played support, It's not like people blamed me, even if I wasn't playing with friends, but I kinda blamed myself. That's when I stopped (apparently my sister did too) and didn't even looked at the "League of Legends"-Icon on my Desktop once more.

I plan on getting into it once more (right now I am reading Patch-Logs 24/7), but on the other hand I know, that I'm going to suck. Mainly, because I didn't play since months.
Renevant

Shiroka Weiss wrote:

Seriously, I loved this game! It was always fun to play, even if I lost five matches in a row, but somehow I couldn't keep up with it. I guess, it was back when the Tristana Update came out. I know, it's been a long time since I last played this game.
I mean, during this time I played a lot Osu! and I had this time, where I was making a lot mistakes. Back then I often played support, It's not like people blamed me, even if I wasn't playing with friends, but I kinda blamed myself. That's when I stopped (apparently my sister did too) and didn't even looked at the "League of Legends"-Icon on my Desktop once more.

I plan on getting into it once more (right now I am reading Patch-Logs 24/7), but on the other hand I know, that I'm going to suck. Mainly, because I didn't play since months.
As long as you're not jungling, I don't think you have too much to worry about. The only thing even semi-recent with supports is the Frost Queen's Claim domination and the ADC reworks. So as long as you know how all the ADC's work now, you'll be fine.
-SayaKai

La Volpe wrote:

How are you guys enjoying the new box system, so far I enjoy it alot. :^)


A shame that I already have it, but on a side note I got Blood Lord Vlad in my previous box.
We don't have this in PH Server. :C
GeeNX

Shiroka Weiss wrote:

Seriously, I loved this game! It was always fun to play, even if I lost five matches in a row, but somehow I couldn't keep up with it. I guess, it was back when the Tristana Update came out. I know, it's been a long time since I last played this game.
I mean, during this time I played a lot Osu! and I had this time, where I was making a lot mistakes. Back then I often played support, It's not like people blamed me, even if I wasn't playing with friends, but I kinda blamed myself. That's when I stopped (apparently my sister did too) and didn't even looked at the "League of Legends"-Icon on my Desktop once more.

I plan on getting into it once more (right now I am reading Patch-Logs 24/7), but on the other hand I know, that I'm going to suck. Mainly, because I didn't play since months.
I don't think that is a problem, hud and stuff can be a bit weird, but after a few games it's probably natural again. Keep in mind the mute button, it's a nice one to use
Twilight Randomizer

- M o s h i - wrote:

We don't have it in EU yet :(:(
Maybe it was freshly updated and I'm wrong or something, but it's on EU N&E.

By the way, what's the easiest way to get IP right now? Haven't played since Season 2 and I need 2.4k IP more for Ahri.
OsuMe65
JNG Katarina
First time though.
Mismagius
Why does everyone in your team have TP?
Why doesn't Zed have Flash??
Who the fuck was the support in both teams???
Why are the CSs so low????
Why are there 3 tier 1 boots at 33 minutes into the game?????

Funny thing is, even though this seems like a 100 MMR game judging by all of these, the buildpaths seem mostly okay (even though I don't think statikk is a good item, and, well, Aatrox warmog lol).

No offense here, but holy shit this is amazingly terrible
OsuMe65
Welcome to LoL PH

---------------

They've never seen a JNG Katarina, that's why I did the "craziest".
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply