League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
Being a TSM fan

EDIT: LOL DIGNITAS DID IT AGAIN
Navizel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIGNITAS IS A WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rurree
FREESM & DIGNITOSS AT IT'S FINEST

+ C9 2-0 = BEST WEEK
Mismagius
at this point I just feel sad for dignitas supporters
Hika

Rurree wrote:

FREESM & DIGNITOSS AT IT'S FINEST

+ C9 2-0 = BEST WEEK

lmfao this is fucking ridiculous
"Dignitoss"

Like I'm literally fucking giggling from the fuckery
But yea feels bad to be them I had to switch out my lanyard to stop supporting freesm
s7ana
League Of Legends club named "osu! Club".
Cyclohexane
I'm enjoying TSM losing if only to hope that Yellowstar pulls a Rekkles
PatZar
what a shame team wtf, well SKT will win for sure
Hikona
Please adc follow Support. thx
chaee
Pls adc stop putting yourself into retarded situations and making me sacrifice myself for you for no reason. plix and plox
Restore
4man ganked every 30 seconds why do I bother playing anymore
Kyonko Hizara

chaee wrote:

Pls adc stop putting yourself into retarded situations and making me sacrifice myself for you for no reason. plix and plox
Couldn't have described my feelings any better lol
lol

chaee wrote:

stop flaming me
Hika
stop being lame af supports

jk, but seriously, sometimes it's just best to not get mad if ur ADC wanna be shitty.
Believe me, sometimes I get out of hand but that happens rarely so ;
:-)
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

stop being lame af supports

jk, but seriously, sometimes it's just best to not get mad if ur ADC wanna be shitty.
Believe me, sometimes I get out of hand but that happens rarely so ;
:-)
It's okay even when you get out of hand I still love you <3
Mismagius
as an Origen fan I'm not sure what to think about them lol

they play badly and win
they play even worse and lose
Renevant
Janna nerfs... :/
OsuMe65

JNG Blitz
Byza

Blue Dragon wrote:

as an Origen fan I'm not sure what to think about them lol

they play badly and win
they play even worse and lose
>origen fan
>in 2016

i know what you feel bro
La Volpe
How are you guys enjoying the new box system, so far I enjoy it alot. :^)

A shame that I already have it, but on a side note I got Blood Lord Vlad in my previous box.
OzzyOzrock
freesm
- M o s h i -

La Volpe wrote:

A shame that I already have it, but on a side note I got Blood Lord Vlad in my previous box.
We don't have it in EU yet :( :(
Aomi

- M o s h i - wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

feelsbadman
Cyclohexane
nothing quite like watching C9 lose second place to liquid and having to play TSM then Immortals

now if jin air can stay top 3 until playoffs that will be perfect
Fabi
The curse is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!
Shiroka Weiss
Seriously, I loved this game! It was always fun to play, even if I lost five matches in a row, but somehow I couldn't keep up with it. I guess, it was back when the Tristana Update came out. I know, it's been a long time since I last played this game.
I mean, during this time I played a lot Osu! and I had this time, where I was making a lot mistakes. Back then I often played support, It's not like people blamed me, even if I wasn't playing with friends, but I kinda blamed myself. That's when I stopped (apparently my brother did too) and didn't even look at the "League of Legends"-Icon on my Desktop once more.

I plan on getting into it once more (right now I am reading Patch-Logs 24/7), but on the other hand I know, that I'm going to suck. Mainly, because I didn't play since months.
Renevant

Shiroka Weiss wrote:

Seriously, I loved this game! It was always fun to play, even if I lost five matches in a row, but somehow I couldn't keep up with it. I guess, it was back when the Tristana Update came out. I know, it's been a long time since I last played this game.
I mean, during this time I played a lot Osu! and I had this time, where I was making a lot mistakes. Back then I often played support, It's not like people blamed me, even if I wasn't playing with friends, but I kinda blamed myself. That's when I stopped (apparently my sister did too) and didn't even looked at the "League of Legends"-Icon on my Desktop once more.

I plan on getting into it once more (right now I am reading Patch-Logs 24/7), but on the other hand I know, that I'm going to suck. Mainly, because I didn't play since months.
As long as you're not jungling, I don't think you have too much to worry about. The only thing even semi-recent with supports is the Frost Queen's Claim domination and the ADC reworks. So as long as you know how all the ADC's work now, you'll be fine.
-SayaKai

La Volpe wrote:

We don't have this in PH Server. :C
GeeNX

Shiroka Weiss wrote:

I mean, during this time I played a lot Osu! and I had this time, where I was making a lot mistakes. Back then I often played support, It's not like people blamed me, even if I wasn't playing with friends, but I kinda blamed myself. That's when I stopped (apparently my sister did too) and didn't even looked at the "League of Legends"-Icon on my Desktop once more.

I don't think that is a problem, hud and stuff can be a bit weird, but after a few games it's probably natural again. Keep in mind the mute button, it's a nice one to use
Twilight Randomizer

- M o s h i - wrote:

Maybe it was freshly updated and I'm wrong or something, but it's on EU N&E.

By the way, what's the easiest way to get IP right now? Haven't played since Season 2 and I need 2.4k IP more for Ahri.
OsuMe65
JNG Katarina
First time though.
Mismagius
Why does everyone in your team have TP?
Why doesn't Zed have Flash??
Who the fuck was the support in both teams???
Why are the CSs so low????
Why are there 3 tier 1 boots at 33 minutes into the game?????

Funny thing is, even though this seems like a 100 MMR game judging by all of these, the buildpaths seem mostly okay (even though I don't think statikk is a good item, and, well, Aatrox warmog lol).

No offense here, but holy shit this is amazingly terrible
OsuMe65
Welcome to LoL PH

---------------

They've never seen a JNG Katarina, that's why I did the "craziest".
Navizel
bronze quality
the more I look at it the more it hurts
GeeNX
Statikk isn't a bad item
Hika
what the fuck is that picture
Navizel
Basically me getting tired of Thresh as a go to support. Trying out some others. It feels good to have 89.47% kill participation aaaaaaaaa

-SayaKai

GeeNX wrote:

Statikk isn't a bad item
True.
Kibbleru
league to me is like going to the zoo but all the animals have autism
-SayaKai

rip match histories :C
show more