forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
Haha that reminds me of when I was last pick and was supposed to swap with someone who was in his promos and in the last minute (before switching) I wrote 'brb toilet' in chat. They flamed hard and in the last second I switched with him. In game, he had full AP masteries on Caitlyn and complained the shit out of me the whole game instead of making use of his OP cupcakes.

We lost. Worth it.

Remember kids: Toxcity loses you games. not runes.
Navizel
Another promo. cool!

First game has an afk gragas top

Last promo has a 1/13 twitch. "Feed and troll"

edit: Riven afk on 2nd game

I seriously don't get what's wrong with me and why I'm still playing this. It's only giving me stress
Justykanna

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

I seriously don't get what's wrong with me and why I'm still playing this. It's only giving me stress
According to one of my friends, Fridays and weekends are when "kids" play and it's not a good time to play ranked. Especially with duos who are Gold and Bronze in a Silver game. She has the same type of experience with promos last week.
Not sure how much I believe her though.
Segnaro

Justykanna wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

According to one of my friends, Fridays and weekends are when "kids" play and it's not a good time to play ranked. Especially with duos who are Gold and Bronze in a Silver game. She has the same type of experience with promos last week.
If that's the case then summer is completely unsafe.
P r o m i s e s
Lol that's what I was thinking.
Justykanna

Segnaro wrote:

If that's the case then summer is completely unsafe.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Lol that's what I was thinking.
Lols, it's all a mindset that I don't really think about.
Navizel

Justykanna wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Another promo. cool!

I never trusted duos.
Hika
Summer is always unsafe for anyone to play ranked but it's the only time anyone could ever do it...
I don't trust anyone except my duo partner 8-)
Eren Yaeger
The only reason why I play riven in ranked is because I never trust my teammates, if I'm duo with my brother MAYBE I'll go mid but after seeing what my teammates do I will always pick riven top if I get the chance, I need to see a chiropractor after the shit I carry with her.
P r o m i s e s
I don't know why but for the last few weeks I have been performing terrible. I'm losing a lot of matches, I farm bad I can't snowball the lane and the list goes on. Any tips for this? Should I take a break, play more normals, different champions?
Eren Yaeger
Take a very long break, your obviously playing off bad habits and it's coming back to bite you, watch some streams do whatever, read up on league just don't play for awhile then come back playing some normals for a while till you get your confidence back, then duo with a friend before you solo Q.
[- Alex -]
I will never play supp again from this day. 3 games. 1 top , i rekt the enemy Jax 0/7 .

1 game jungler , i was camping my team , 15/3 in the end for me.

1 game supp , win bot , then lose the game because jungler can't gank , enemy Irelia feed as hell , and the mid.

This season you can't carry with supp.
Kanye West
Sure you can. Braum is hella broken. Braum + fed ADC can carry games 2v5 in solo queue.
Navizel
Supports can carry.

My adc sucks so bad and yet I carried her. Kind of snowballed after we got the first blood.
TKiller
I find Morgana better than Braum. She's a lot less reliable in snowballing but in case of your team is feeding she feels like a higher threat when stalling with all the catch potential.

They've both been banned more lately though.
Nofool
Nofool vs bo5 for dia round 2 ;_;

edit : ez

omw challenger
Navizel
grats!

Meanwhile, still stuck on silver V

only normals, first time Janna
carrying a noob adc
Eren Yaeger
Nidd supp is actually really fun I find her quite enjoyable when I do have to supp because you can win your lane so easily with her early damage that most people don't expect.
Witch Mercy

Hika wrote:

Summer is always unsafe for anyone to play ranked but it's the only time anyone could ever do it...
I don't trust anyone except my duo partner 8-)
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
those
Shouldn't even trust your duo partner.
Justykanna

those wrote:

I consistently play with the same duo partner and she covers my worst two roles and vic-versa. lol. So it works out nicely for us.
Witch Mercy

those wrote:

depends
if it's adc/sup duo and you're like best friends or bf/gf then you could probably trust them and have better synergy than playing with randoms
Vulf
I have to smurf to duo with a majority of my friends because they are all between gold and bronze. =\
Diamond life too hard.
[- Alex -]
Jax nerf YEY!

BASE HEALTH 561 ⇒ 535
HEALTH PER LEVEL +98 ⇒ +85
ARMOR PER LEVEL +3.5 ⇒ +3.0

Rly rito?

Lucian ..... yeap

"We have no change for Lucian this patch but wanted to highlight that he's currently high on our list. Specifically in competitive play, Lucian is crowding out almost all other marksman choices (aside from maybe Kog'Maw) due to his high general strengths and lack of meaningful weaknesses (does this sound familiar?). We're currently very aware of Lucian's dominating performance but want to make sure we get the right changes in to give him said weaknesses!"

VERY STRONG Yes ⇒ Still yes

Nidalee buff..... and a big one.

Rip Skarner again , not rly but why the nerf....

My Maokai ap is rekt now.....

And the best part.

Yasuo - E - Sweeping Blade
BONUS DAMAGE CAP 100% at 4 stacks ⇒ 50% at 2 stacks

On the good side , we got new image for Urgot.... yey... well done rito.
Hika

Graciee wrote:

if it's adc/sup duo and you're like best friends or bf/gf then you could probably trust them and have better synergy than playing with randoms
this is so accurate

honestly i don't think i could play ranked with my boyfriend, it would get too distracting so i'd much rather play with a random

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

"We have no change for Lucian this patch but wanted to highlight that he's currently high on our list. Specifically in competitive play, Lucian is crowding out almost all other marksman choices (aside from maybe Kog'Maw) due to his high general strengths and lack of meaningful weaknesses (does this sound familiar?). We're currently very aware of Lucian's dominating performance but want to make sure we get the right changes in to give him said weaknesses!"
you can't be serious right now, it's like no matter how many times i try to play kobe bryant i can't he's so annoying
AutoMedic

WingsOfDeadthX wrote:

Jax nerf YEY!

BASE HEALTH 561 ⇒ 535
HEALTH PER LEVEL +98 ⇒ +85
ARMOR PER LEVEL +3.5 ⇒ +3.0

Rly rito?
They should nerf Counter Strike instead. God that thing is awful
winber1
buff jax pls so i can reach challenger
Witch Mercy
did you see dyrus's thread about jax on the forums
first page was full of comments that were downvoted to oblivion lol
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... ight=dyrus
Hika

Graciee wrote:

10/10 would read again

hahaha i swear these people are just sucking dyrus' dick though
Aldwych
nice one lel
Hika
actually the entire thread is literally downvotes hahaha this is one of the best things i've seen today
tyrael6192
Vulf

Graciee wrote:

That thread is over 2 years old. =\
Eren Yaeger
RIP in peace Kayle, she does 0 damage but her ult is still ok. Should revert the dmg nerf and nerf the ult more honestly. And Yasuo early dmg isn't too strong meaning I can get bullied out of lane pretty easy due to no way to harass back. My brother is liking the jungler tank buff as he just picked up Elise c:
ztrot
be warned of new patch causing drops.
Vulf

Eren Yaeger wrote:

RIP in peace Kayle, she does 0 damage but her ult is still ok. Should revert the dmg nerf and nerf the ult more honestly. And Yasuo early dmg isn't too strong meaning I can get bullied out of lane pretty easy due to no way to harass back. My brother is liking the jungler tank buff as he just picked up Elise c:
Good! DESERVED!! Pretty much no one is going to miss her.

My brain. My eyes. Those builds. I usually have to duo with someone to get matched with people like this.
I should probably stop playing normals and try to get my Warwick only account to diamond. :(
Witch Mercy

ztrot wrote:

be warned of new patch causing drops.
rip
Justykanna
Not sure why, but I'm not complaining:

Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
Blaziken
I didn't know the Malphite ult could be missed until my friend managed to do it in a group of 3.
Aldwych

Justykanna wrote:

Not sure why, but I'm not complaining:

Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
I'm doing the same with ryze, except that i'm 5/0, yay.
show more