League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

Damn that felt good.
GET FUCKED TSM FANS
So much hate... I hope Fnatic will win in Paris . And then the twitch spam EU > NA and etc.

Edit : Ofc Korea All. This is true.
Sapphiire_old_1

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I hope Fnatic will win in Paris . And then the twitch spam EU > NA and etc.
Korea>Eu>Na You can say what you want but its like that
Feast

SoG Tava wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I hope Fnatic will win in Paris . And then the twitch spam EU > NA and etc.
I agree, even tho C9 can beats every european teams the overall level is higher in EU imo. (I won't say TSM can beat anyone after what I just saw (Still suporting them tho, don't get me wrong))

Some cool faces on All stars !!! :) Froggen, DoubleLift, BjergerKing, MadLife...
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

I agree, even tho C9 can beats every european teams the overall level is higher in EU imo. (I won't say TSM can beat anyone after what I just saw (Still suporting them tho, don't get me wrong))
Agreed but 3 - 1 for Fnatic i think. Im not a huge fan of TSM. I love Curse and Clg (NA) , Fnatic and All (EU) , and SKTT1 K .

But "No words to say how disappointed I am"
Feast
I do love CLG too & ALL is my favourite european team (ex CLG.eu / EG lover, sadly they're not together anymore :cry: )

I'm now waiting for C9E which seems to be a pretty strong team & NIP too, I hope both will bring it to the LCS
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

I do love CLG too & ALL is my favourite european team (ex CLG.eu / EG lover, sadly they're not together anymore :cry: )

I'm now waiting for C9E which seems to be a pretty strong team & NIP too, I hope both will bring it to the LCS
Yeap. I was EG fan long time ago. When EG was a EU team. Yeap C9E they look good. But in NA LMQ will dominate for sure.
tyrael6192
yeah ok that's all cool but this is way more important

Glass

Vulf wrote:

They picked Nidalee. Automatic loss deserved.
This^

I fucking love watching Nidalee lose.
Lemozade

Glass wrote:

Vulf wrote:

They picked Nidalee. Automatic loss deserved.
This^

I fucking love watching Nidalee lose.
I don't know I've seen some fairy good nidalees occasionally like during worlds there was one or two.
Feast
BjergerKing has a pretty good Nidalee
Nofool

SoG Tava wrote:

Korea>EU=NA* ... today you saw tsm (well NA is not only c9 and tsm btw) doing shit and u just forgot that they already beated every EU teams at least once, like they already get fucked by every EU teams the same way. Korea is ofc constantly above the rest but you can't say EU>NA lol, you should watch more games instead of reading that retarded twitch chat x_x

tyrael is right anyways
Cyclohexane
Region != Region

people need to shut up about that for fuck's sake

Also I'm going to All-Star this year on Saturday and Sunday, will make a report
Nofool
^ sOAZ at home, no way to lose
korea doesn't care I guess
Feast
He will face some strong toplaners: Impact, Balls... But yeah, Go Fnatic and please win for Europe :D
Vulf

Lemozade wrote:

I don't know I've seen some fairy good nidalees occasionally like during worlds there was one or two.
It's more along the lines that this piece of trash is cancer for the game. Can't wait for them to destroy her with the rework coming up. AP Nidalee should never have been a thing and I hope they lean towards making her a bruiser which is what she should have been in the first place.

Sad thing is I used to like Nidalee. She was my 3rd most played champion after Warwick and Soraka.
Sapphiire_old_1

Man Kayle supp just OWNS :o
those
That's not Kayle support, that's just an unfed carry with a Sightstone.
Sapphiire_old_1
Actually it is support but i win my lanes so hard that i just buy a sighstone and then go full dmg
VoidnOwO
:)
Feast
Still, Kayle support is pretty good imo :)

I guess the 2 first games are midlane ? Anyway, if you carry with botlane kayle just keep going and enjoy the freelo mate 8-)
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

Still, Kayle support is pretty good imo :)

I guess the 2 first games are midlane ? Anyway, if you carry with botlane kayle just keep going and enjoy the freelo mate 8-)
Not rly. Kayle engage power ass supp is meh. Just a slow. Your heal is rly bad. The only god thing is the R . But it work sometimes.
Feast
I used to do Sivir / Kayle botlane with my premade friend and we pretty much won all our match-up.

Kayle has good damages, the slow is pretty pretty cool & sustain for you, but I agree pre-6 she doesn't have much things to protect you with but after 6 you win pretty much every trades bot if you didn't fall behind early since her ult is so strong, allow to bait pretty nicely too.

But yeah there is stronger supp atm but I still thing that Kayle supp is great & playable and totally not a troll pick or whatever :)
GeeNX
Kayle support it is not focused in the laning phase, it is for her ultimate
Sapphiire_old_1
Do i have to remeber you guys that i am in silver ? ofcourse kayle isent the best supp ore op , its just fun to stomp them with kayle at bot i just e them all day and then go for a kill and snowball from there
[- Alex -]
Mind blow.

Yapa_old_1
xaxaxaxaxa
Sapphiire_old_1
Congratz !! thats realy awsome
Navizel
Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
[- Alex -]

Navizel wrote:

Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
Yes it is. But now you cant rush first item Lich. The damage is to low. 3 or 4 item Lich Bane is good .

And congratz for D5 .
BrokenArrow

Navizel wrote:

They didn't build it because they didn't need a lot of burst for their utility-splitpush based TF playstyle. CDR and a Zhonya's was probably more important in teamfights for them since they had damage on other sources.
Overall it is still a viable item and champions that build it (Fizz, TF) still desperately need it if they want to dish out damage.
Navizel
I see. Thanks guys.
Vulf
So Riot pretty much said Curse Voice is allowed. lol
The voice chat is cool, but I still don't agree with the dragon and Baron timers. Kinda puts someone who doesn't have it at a disadvantage.
Justykanna
So now Xin Zhao's getting banned in games... Ugh. There goes my best jungler. D=
Feast

Vulf wrote:

So Riot pretty much said Curse Voice is allowed. lol
The voice chat is cool, but I still don't agree with the dragon and Baron timers. Kinda puts someone who doesn't have it at a disadvantage.
It's quite like writting the timer in the chat that's why they allowed it I guess, but I agree it's still a small disadvantage for those who haven't Curse Voice.

I did try to get a beta key, hoping I will get one :oops:
Navizel
Rat-ta-tat-tat is a nice name for Twitch's ultimate.

no
BrokenArrow
That's what happens when you let Phreak join the champion VU team
OzzyOzrock
I'm gonna get dat SKT1 pack and ward. I'm a fanboy. Sue me. Actually, don't, my wallet's in for enough already.
Vulf

Ninth IX wrote:

It's quite like writting the timer in the chat that's why they allowed it I guess, but I agree it's still a small disadvantage for those who haven't Curse Voice.
But you know the average bronze, silver and gold player isn't going to do that.
Just to clarify a little on my above post I'm not against timers as long as you see the kill (which is what curse voice does). My problem not every has access to this, and Riot needs to stop being lazy and make this shit themselves.

Ninth IX wrote:

I did try to get a beta key, hoping I will get one :oops:
I have like 3-4 CV keys left. If you want one PM me soon. I'll probably get another 5-10 before the end of this week so no worries if I end up giving the last few I currently have out.
tyrael6192

Vulf wrote:

Riot needs to stop being lazy and make this shit themselves.
now HERE is the real issue
Justykanna
Do people really hate Riot THAT much? o_O
show more