forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Dam. BoxBox is like WTF? Look at his stream. 100 Curse voice if you subscribe to him on twitch . The main goal was 750 , and he was like 755 now. And now come the wtf part , if he got like 1000 subs today , he was like I will take my shirt off. But not this is the point , the point is 1000x5 = LOTS OF MONEY....

But i like BoxBox stream very much tho. Funny guy.

Stream link : http://www.twitch.tv/flosd

And he play osu! in que sometimes , btw.
i don't like his stream. he always smurfs and stomps low elos which isn't fun to watch. also he sucks dick at osu.
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

i don't like his stream. he always smurfs and stomps low elos which isn't fun to watch. also he sucks dick at osu.
+1

Also decided to main katarina in solo Q i am losing hard with here atm but oh well #improve
BrokenArrow

SoG Tava wrote:

Also decided to main katarina in solo Q
Same with mixed results, I either go 25/2 or fail miserably
Small tip if you didn't know: Put a ward near your own turret in lane phase so you can E to it in case of a gank, it's really helpful and you can permapush without worrying and start to roam

Also Akali got picked in LCS just now again, please don't do well D:
Vulf
League of Legends - Where champions you like get nerfed horribly for seeing pro play.
Says a lot about their balance.
Sapphiire_old_1

SoG Tava wrote:

I either go 25/2 or fail miserably
Small tip if you didn't know: Put a ward near your own turret in lane phase so you can E to it in case of a gank, it's really helpful and you can permapush without worrying and start to roam
Aye same for me , and mmh great tip thanks! :)

Vulf wrote:

League of Legends - Where champions you like get nerfed horribly for seeing pro play.
Says a lot about their balance.
Yeah every one agree's on this and the debate can go on 4ever its time that riot sees that nerfing champs based on how they perfrom in the lcs is wrong ...
Sapphiire_old_1
Also dubbel posting for a very good reason :

ClG ! CLG! CLG ! ClG ! CLG ! ClG ! CLG! CLG ! ClG ! CLG ! ClG ! CLG! CLG ! ClG ! CLG ! ClG ! CLG! CLG ! ClG ! CLG ! ClG ! CLG! CLG ! ClG ! CLG !
BrokenArrow
DABULIFTUUUU
Sapphiire_old_1
Pentaaaa Kiiil !!! classy way of finishing the game
[- Alex -]
Will be sad after this season. Doublelift will say bye bye to CLG. And the team manage says the Top or Mid may be change.....

But.... C9 vs TSM.

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM
Feast
TSM lost so hard :cry:
BrokenArrow
I like Bjergsen but a part of me really wants TSM to get crushed painfully by C9.
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

I like Bjergsen but a part of me really wants TSM to get crushed painfully by C9.
I believe in Bjergsen. 3 - 1 for TSM.
Feast

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

I believe in Bjergsen. 3 - 1 for TSM.
+1, Atleast I hope so
Sapphiire_old_1
Tsm just so overhyped only Bjergsen and wildturtle are good , i want c9 to win they are way better as a team
[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

Tsm just so overhyped only Bjergsen and wildturtle are good , i want c9 to win they are way better as a team
Yeap. Baron throw , gj . TSM is NOT playing like a team anymore.... The second game is C9 game for sure.

3-0 C9 inc. Rip TSM.....
Navizel
TSM, in their recent games, sucks. They started LCS pretty good though. Patch changes perhaps?
Sapphiire_old_1
Aye 3-0 inc would be surprised if they even win 1 game
Feast
They're playing pretty badly atm... Still hoping atleast 1 win from them so we don't have to see a 3-0 stomp final :|

They should maybe try to change their strategy & picks, looks like it's not working at all...
Sapphiire_old_1
It Would be so much more fun if they win the 2 next games but yeah that wont happen
BrokenArrow

SoG Tava wrote:

It Would be so much more fun if they win the 2 next games but yeah that wont happen
Yeah, that's what I thought yesterday too..
Feast
Bjergsen on Zed or riot !
Sapphiire_old_1
Lol 6x Heal , Heal OP
Feast
TSM team comp is pretty good, #hope
Sapphiire_old_1
Tsm strategy : let bjergsen carry
[- Alex -]
TSM is playing like BRONZE , even worse. Some1 engage and the rest of the team go back. 4-0 for C9 atm.

I dont hate Oddone , but in this 3 games he sucks. No gank , no farm . Just let NightBlue join TSM pls.

Edit : 10-1 for C9 and baron. Is over gg wp.
Feast
Wow, I was waiting this BO5 so much, like "Great matches incoming, will be fun to watch"

No words to say how disappointed I am :roll:

TSM are just showing such a bad performance, I won't blame anyone but some players are underperforming a lot on those matches...

GG C9, atleast they desearve it they played well I guess, I don't know since there is no opponents
Vulf
They picked Nidalee. Automatic loss deserved.
Navizel
Pretty much like what happened in S3 worlds. So overhyped.
BrokenArrow
Damn that felt good.
GET FUCKED TSM FANS
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

Damn that felt good.
GET FUCKED TSM FANS
So much hate... I hope Fnatic will win in Paris . And then the twitch spam EU > NA and etc.

Edit : Ofc Korea All. This is true.
Sapphiire_old_1

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I hope Fnatic will win in Paris . And then the twitch spam EU > NA and etc.
Korea>Eu>Na You can say what you want but its like that
Feast

SoG Tava wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

I hope Fnatic will win in Paris . And then the twitch spam EU > NA and etc.
I agree, even tho C9 can beats every european teams the overall level is higher in EU imo. (I won't say TSM can beat anyone after what I just saw (Still suporting them tho, don't get me wrong))

Some cool faces on All stars !!! :) Froggen, DoubleLift, BjergerKing, MadLife...
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

I agree, even tho C9 can beats every european teams the overall level is higher in EU imo. (I won't say TSM can beat anyone after what I just saw (Still suporting them tho, don't get me wrong))
Agreed but 3 - 1 for Fnatic i think. Im not a huge fan of TSM. I love Curse and Clg (NA) , Fnatic and All (EU) , and SKTT1 K .

But "No words to say how disappointed I am"
Feast
I do love CLG too & ALL is my favourite european team (ex CLG.eu / EG lover, sadly they're not together anymore :cry: )

I'm now waiting for C9E which seems to be a pretty strong team & NIP too, I hope both will bring it to the LCS
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

I do love CLG too & ALL is my favourite european team (ex CLG.eu / EG lover, sadly they're not together anymore :cry: )

I'm now waiting for C9E which seems to be a pretty strong team & NIP too, I hope both will bring it to the LCS
Yeap. I was EG fan long time ago. When EG was a EU team. Yeap C9E they look good. But in NA LMQ will dominate for sure.
tyrael6192
yeah ok that's all cool but this is way more important

Glass

Vulf wrote:

This^

I fucking love watching Nidalee lose.
Lemozade

Glass wrote:

Vulf wrote:

This^

I fucking love watching Nidalee lose.
I don't know I've seen some fairy good nidalees occasionally like during worlds there was one or two.
Feast
BjergerKing has a pretty good Nidalee
Nofool

SoG Tava wrote:

Korea>EU=NA* ... today you saw tsm (well NA is not only c9 and tsm btw) doing shit and u just forgot that they already beated every EU teams at least once, like they already get fucked by every EU teams the same way. Korea is ofc constantly above the rest but you can't say EU>NA lol, you should watch more games instead of reading that retarded twitch chat x_x

tyrael is right anyways
show more