League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

Ended 13/4/6 as Xin, we lost because enemy shyv carried them having 300cs (100 creeps more than lanes lol) and 60 stacks on FF, but guess who they blamed? Xin because "noob take all kill". You just can't escape flame. You feed, they'll flame you. You get fed, they'll blame you for "taking the kills".
That's funny because EXACTLY the same thing happened to me today. Played Riven and ended 14/4/2.
20 minutes in the game I had literally 100% of my team's kills. I got those kills in legit 1v1's and 1v2's, yet we lost and who was at fault? Obviously me, for taking all the kills.
Jordan
Just soloed baron at the 17 minute mark as Yi... thank you based feral flare
Vulf

AlfimusCore wrote:

Thanks for the info guys. Though, lee sin's not a really good jungler now. I dont know why, but after the W nerf, I feel like he's super sloppy to play in the jungle.
LOL
P r o m i s e s

AlfimusCore wrote:

Thanks for the info guys. Though, lee sin's not a really good jungler now. I dont know why, but after the W nerf, I feel like he's super sloppy to play in the jungle.
Wait, what?

Lee Sin is a great jungler. He does great early game damage, gets tanky late game and when used correctly a game changing ult. This blind monk gets constantly banned in high elo aswell.

Jordan wrote:

Just soloed baron at the 17 minute mark as Yi... thank you based feral flare
I did this too when the first one or two days Feral Flare was released. It was quite funny and to see the team respond with: "OMG WTF!?" XD
Kanye West
if you don't think lee sin is good then you can't play lee sin
BrokenArrow
I don't understand how people say Lee Sin is a mechanical complex champion tho
I mean there are just 2 things you have to learn, one is the Q->R->Q combo and the other one is wardjumping, which is honestly not that hard to do with smartcast and some practice. Aiming your ult is not always easy but that's about it, there are tons of other champs which are much harder to play imo
BRBP
:oops:
[- Alex -]
I was with some friend , and pff bored. Play Soraka top , after dat game i was like "is time to main Soraka top/mid" . Now with this new heal , and some good items she is the best camp. Damage , tones of heal , and R tones of heals. What do you want more?
BrokenArrow
I think massive heal/shield comps could really become the new meta if they aren't getting nerfed in the near future
Best example was the first game from Fnatic vs. Alliance yesterday, if played correctly there isn't much that can stop it
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

I think massive heal/shield comps could really become the new meta if they aren't getting nerfed in the near future
Best example was the first game from Fnatic vs. Alliance yesterday, if played correctly there isn't much that can stop it
Yeap . And the 3 exhaust team combo is good.
Sapphiire
I think Fizz is in a good position again , played him recently in ranked solo Q and with my ranked team , i do the old incarnation thingy but instead of barrier/ignite i take heal/ignite and it works just fine you can use heal in a aggresive way solo tower dive them at lvl 3 all day :)
Elicchi
I just don't think lee's as good as he was before this patch. imo. lee top's better now.
Jordan
that feel when people 2 tiers under yours ask you for a ranked, and you need to find an excuse to tell them you can't...
tyrael6192
reasons to watch lcs:



those facial aesthetics ughhhhh 10/10 full homo
BrokenArrow
Honestly you guys need to pay attention to Deficio's face when one of the other casters is talking and he just listens, it's hilarious because his facial expressions make him look so retarded
tyrael6192

BrokenArrow wrote:

Honestly you guys need to pay attention to Deficio's face when one of the other casters is talking and he just listens, it's hilarious because his facial expressions make him look so retarded
i don't pay attention to anything except deficio's face

10/10 would recommend godlike facial structure
[- Alex -]
Deficio , meh. Phreak is the best.

Witch Mercy
Gold V, woot!
I wonder if I can make it to my goal of at least Plat V :U...
Sapphiire

Graciee wrote:

Gold V, woot!
You make me Jelly :/

I have found out that i might never make it to gold why ? because like i have been playing this game for like over then 3 years i watch alot of streams and read alot of guides , the thing is i just dont improve i 'know' how to play the game in theory but in pratice i cant aplly my knowledge of the game its weird when i am out of the game i can tell you what to do , when to group when to do drake , ... but in game my mind is a black hole its weird and i lose most of my games because of that 'black hole '
ItsukiKun

Jordan wrote:

that feel when people 2 tiers under yours ask you for a ranked, and you need to find an excuse to tell them you can't...
I actually agreed to do my provisionals with a friend with slightly lower MMR than me so I can get first pick > take jungle > win. We've only done 3 so far but won all of them.

SoG Tava wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Gold V, woot!
You make me Jelly :/

I have found out that i might never make it to gold why ? because like i have been playing this game for like over then 3 years i watch alot of streams and read alot of guides , the thing is i just dont improve i 'know' how to play the game in theory but in pratice i cant aplly my knowledge of the game its weird when i am out of the game i can tell you what to do , when to group when to do drake , ... but in game my mind is a black hole its weird and i lose most of my games because of that 'black hole '
I know that feel. Sometimes I'm like "I should gank now... oh wait maybe I should take my blue first" and then my laners are dead by the time I get there. That's probably just my OCD paired up with bronze logic though. :|
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply