forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow

Vulf wrote:

Just convinced myself that FF is indeed broken OP and needs to be nerfed a lot.

^ Support Warwick game.
I was actually feeding before I got FF and suddenly the second I got it the kills started rolling in. 100-0 their ADC with Q + Ulti.
A support Annie with DFG can oneshot carries too, shit's broken as fuck.
Jokes aside, how do you even get a FF as a support? I've seen junglers that take a damn long time stacking it and I doubt as a support you have free access to all the jungle camps. Unless you're never in lane of course.
Vulf
Annie blows her full combo and is useless for a few seconds. I mean her Tibbers does decent aoe damage and all.
Warwick is tanky heals a fuck load and deals insane consistent damage with FF. There was some points where I was 1v4ing them until my team came to help me.

The bot lane match up was Lucian + Warwick vs Vayne + Blitzcrank. Blitz is really annoying for Warwick early. I was purple side and I asked my Lee if he didn't mind me taking Wolves and Wight when they were up. Took about 28 mins to get FF, but it was worth the time.
TKiller

this looks like the best and the worst idea at the same time
[- Alex -]
Me :

Try Nocturne mid , win and shi.t on enemy mid laner. Then lose game. Because Master Yi with 20 kills and FF.......

(You may ask Nocturne mid? Rly bro? But he is good , #believe)
BrokenArrow
Aaaand dropped 2 divisons in 1 day again. Tilting so hard, just wanna cut my throat right now.
Seph

got Corporate Mundo on 1 iGift, so lucky

and then Prestigious LeBlanc and Tango Evelynn, was worth it with the first one tho!
Ceph23

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Me :

Try Nocturne mid , win and shi.t on enemy mid laner. Then lose game. Because Master Yi with 20 kills and FF.......

Mid Noc? I imagine he'd get erased off the map pretty easily by a lot of traditional mid lane champs out there.
[- Alex -]

Ceph23 wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Me :

Mid Noc? I imagine he'd get erased off the map pretty easily by a lot of traditional mid lane champs out there.
Star with Doran Balde. +3 life steel runes and the pasive is good. 1 hit pasive = +30 life . After buy i Vampire and done. But the thing is , you need blue buff. His mana cost is high ...... If you want to try it here is my masteries and runes.

Runes : Masteries :
If you want to play agresive in mid , or you thing is an easy lane take 21/9 for masteries and armor pen reds and remove the life steal. For masteries this is the 12/18/0 vs ad version , just change the armor bonus with the mr one. Gl and Hf. ^_^
Witch Mercy
Why did my fps drop like 10-20 ever since the last few patches? :c
Also, will increasing my ram boost up my fps?
[- Alex -]

Graciee wrote:

Run league on low setting and the shadows off. The fps drop is from the game. Is a bug in the game and drop you fps some times. I got like 60 from 120. Riot says they will fix it in the next pack or after 2-3 days from now.
Witch Mercy

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Run league on low setting and the shadows off. The fps drop is from the game. Is a bug in the game and drop you fps some times. I got like 60 from 120. Riot says they will fix it in the next pack or after 2-3 days from now.
Is there an official thread or something about this?
I was wondering it might their fault... :V
OzzyOzrock
I wish I only had to deal with FPS trouble. Instead I play with 2000 ping and disconnect ever 4 minutes.
Blaziken
I recently had a game were I was at a permanant 130ms and when I did a ping check I was coming in with 13ms to google. Wierd. Next game it was sorted.
BrokenArrow
RIP Gambit.
If they get relegated there is no reason for me to watch the EU LCS anymore, all the other teams are so boring and standard. Gambit would deserve it after that game though.
Honestly NA LCS has so much more to offer #CLGFTW
GeeNX
ROCCAT did play well, but Gambit sucked so bad xD, the only thing they have to do is to not screw it up on early, and then they can win almost everyone in tf's....

NA's okay, even though it's easier to guess who will win compared to EU, it's like C9 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TSM >>> CLG
[- Alex -]

Graciee wrote:

Is a reddit post but i cant find it.....
Witch Mercy

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Is a reddit post but i cant find it.....
It's fine xD
Thank you~
Sapphiire_old_1
How does ranked 5vs5 and 3vs3 mmr work ? is it based of the mmr of the teamplayers ? cause we won 4 of the 5 placement matches and we got placed in bronze , tought we would alteast be silver
Uncr0wned

SoG Tava wrote:

How does ranked 5vs5 and 3vs3 mmr work ? is it based of the mmr of the teamplayers ? cause we won 4 of the 5 placement matches and we got placed in bronze , tought we would alteast be silver
Based on player mmr, if youre all diamond and lose all 5 you will probably be gold/silver, if youre bronze and win all 5 the highest is silver
Sapphiire_old_1

Uncr0wned wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

Based on player mmr, if youre all diamond and lose all 5 you will probably be gold/silver, if youre bronze and win all 5 the highest is silver

i tought so , annyway thanks for the fast reply :)
Elicchi_old
Is Feral Flare lee sin good?
Sapphiire_old_1

AlfimusCore wrote:

i dont realy think so Feral Flare is good on champions who benefits alot from attack speed

like for example : warwick , xin , master yi , phoenix stance udyr , shaco , vi , ect
Kanye West
Feral flare is bad on lee sin because he loses his strong early game impact by farming stacks instead of pressuring lanes

The item itself isn't terrible on him but it's counterproductive to build
[- Alex -]

AlfimusCore wrote:

Yes it is. Just try it last night.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/29744188#matches

Dat is my build. First FF after Omen. Hyrda and LW next. If you are not tanky with Omen buy a Sunfier or Thormmail.
BrokenArrow
That feel when you win lane against a champion that's supposed to counter you (Riven vs. Ryze in my case), he doesn't show up in lane for the rest of the game anymore, roams all over the map and ends up carrying the game with like 9/5/10, with all of his 5 deaths in lane.

How do I counter that? Yes I pushed the lane all the way to the inhib but he didn't care and proceeded to get objectives with his team. At the point where people start grouping (like 25 minutes in) he already catched up with me so my advantage was gone. :c
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

That feel when you win lane against a champion that's supposed to counter you (Riven vs. Ryze in my case), he doesn't show up in lane for the rest of the game anymore, roams all over the map and ends up carrying the game with like 9/5/10, with all of his 5 deaths in lane.

How do I counter that? Yes I pushed the lane all the way to the inhib but he didn't care and proceeded to get objectives with his team. At the point where people start grouping (like 25 minutes in) he already catched up with me so my advantage was gone. :c
Do like him. Push destroy turret if he roam fallow him. Go help mid or bot , if they lose. Take drake or counter jungler the enemy buff (red/blue) . You can start destroy turret in 3vs2 or 2vs1 mid/bot.
Elicchi_old
Thanks for the info guys. Though, lee sin's not a really good jungler now. I dont know why, but after the W nerf, I feel like he's super sloppy to play in the jungle.

BrokenArrow wrote:

you follow where he goes before he gets the advantage. Push the lane until the enemy turret, then proceed to help counterjungle or help the other lanes. Cause you have the advantage, not him. If he goes to where you are to help, It's another free kill for the team because you destroyed him in lane.
Witch Mercy
4/0 in ranked with Nidalee! Yay~ :3
Justykanna
Ugh, gotta love when people decide to ignore pick order... D=
Jordan
Ended 13/4/6 as Xin, we lost because enemy shyv carried them having 300cs (100 creeps more than lanes lol) and 60 stacks on FF, but guess who they blamed? Xin because "noob take all kill". You just can't escape flame. You feed, they'll flame you. You get fed, they'll blame you for "taking the kills".
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

Ended 13/4/6 as Xin, we lost because enemy shyv carried them having 300cs (100 creeps more than lanes lol) and 60 stacks on FF, but guess who they blamed? Xin because "noob take all kill". You just can't escape flame. You feed, they'll flame you. You get fed, they'll blame you for "taking the kills".
That's funny because EXACTLY the same thing happened to me today. Played Riven and ended 14/4/2.
20 minutes in the game I had literally 100% of my team's kills. I got those kills in legit 1v1's and 1v2's, yet we lost and who was at fault? Obviously me, for taking all the kills.
Jordan
Just soloed baron at the 17 minute mark as Yi... thank you based feral flare
Vulf

AlfimusCore wrote:

Thanks for the info guys. Though, lee sin's not a really good jungler now. I dont know why, but after the W nerf, I feel like he's super sloppy to play in the jungle.
LOL
P r o m i s e s

AlfimusCore wrote:

Wait, what?

Lee Sin is a great jungler. He does great early game damage, gets tanky late game and when used correctly a game changing ult. This blind monk gets constantly banned in high elo aswell.

Jordan wrote:

Just soloed baron at the 17 minute mark as Yi... thank you based feral flare
I did this too when the first one or two days Feral Flare was released. It was quite funny and to see the team respond with: "OMG WTF!?" XD
Kanye West
if you don't think lee sin is good then you can't play lee sin
BrokenArrow
I don't understand how people say Lee Sin is a mechanical complex champion tho
I mean there are just 2 things you have to learn, one is the Q->R->Q combo and the other one is wardjumping, which is honestly not that hard to do with smartcast and some practice. Aiming your ult is not always easy but that's about it, there are tons of other champs which are much harder to play imo
VoidnOwO
:oops:
[- Alex -]
I was with some friend , and pff bored. Play Soraka top , after dat game i was like "is time to main Soraka top/mid" . Now with this new heal , and some good items she is the best camp. Damage , tones of heal , and R tones of heals. What do you want more?
BrokenArrow
I think massive heal/shield comps could really become the new meta if they aren't getting nerfed in the near future
Best example was the first game from Fnatic vs. Alliance yesterday, if played correctly there isn't much that can stop it
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

I think massive heal/shield comps could really become the new meta if they aren't getting nerfed in the near future
Best example was the first game from Fnatic vs. Alliance yesterday, if played correctly there isn't much that can stop it
Yeap . And the 3 exhaust team combo is good.
show more