forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Snepif
Really happy about CLG. They looked shaky at some times but their rotations and 5-man pushes really showed that they have been training. This is only their first match and they show more coordination than the previous season. I really see them improving a lot more and making less mistakes, leading to a really high amount of wins this season. I wanna see them at the top.
TKiller
These fucking games.

These games.

Silver doesn't even exist, it's full of plat/diamond players who lost their promotes and once in a while actual silver players.

I didn't play at resets before and it was a right choice.

Need to calm the fuck down but it's damn hard.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
GeeNX
I lost a game yesterday's night for the single fact of servers live maintenaince = lagging
4 people of our team lagging
1 people of theirs lagging

gg rito
Navizel
Back to Bronze I I'm done.
BrokenArrow
I'm getting matched up with a lot of Platinum players during my provisional games. Not sure if my elo is on Platin level or theirs just sucks.
- O n i -
waiting a while till i do my placements
meanwhile a decent nid game in norms
ItsukiKun
I started playing khazix a few days. He's really fun to play IMO I already got a penta. :)

I wonder when s4 will be out in garena servers...
Kanye West
itt nobody understands soft resets
psKirika
Getting placed in Bronz would be awesome. Loved the feeling of climbing. 1-1 placements atm. Got grushed by diamond annie support :(
BrokenArrow
I used to be 3-0 in my placements because I got the roles I wanted. Afterwards I always ended up on 4th pick, resulting in a 3-4 now. GG
PyaKura

Kanye West wrote:

itt nobody understands soft resets
Tried to explain what that soft reset is to a friend who was Gold, unsuccessfully.

Anyways my bro offered me Aatrox but I have no idea how to play him. The build is simple, but I suck at toggling mechanics and not familiar with his Blood Well. Any strategy in lane ?
BrokenArrow
Go mid, shove your lane, get lvl 2 first and dive your opponent under his turret with some minions -> survive and get first blood
Use the extra dmg from your W for trading, the life steal for sustaining
Jordan

I'm dying
PyaKura
@BrokenArrow : Is it advised to start with a red pot in this case ? Also, which skills should I level at 1 and 2 ?
BrokenArrow
W at lvl 1, Q at lvl 2, a red pot isn't even neccessary in most cases. His lvl 2 is just so strong.
I'm not sure if this works in top lane anymore since the rise of the super tank meta
Jordan

holy fuuuuuuuuck that was intense... 2 nexus turrets down I revive and literally do a 1v4 quadra and survive it

We all baserush them and get half their nexus hp down before they 4man kill us

I'm already crying thinking how close it was when our jinx somehow defenses base 1v5

I revive again and get a triple kill with her help

Win

Oh god that was epic
Navizel
lcs thingy

13/1 on LeBjergsen GG easy
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

holy fuuuuuuuuck that was intense... 2 nexus turrets down I revive and literally do a 1v4 quadra and survive it

We all baserush them and get half their nexus hp down before they 4man kill us

I'm already crying thinking how close it was when our jinx somehow defenses base 1v5

I revive again and get a triple kill with her help

Win

Oh god that was epic
Nice skin you got there
Same thing happened here, I also finished my placement games (finally) and ended up in Silver III after 5-5. Not too bad considering people from Plat being in a similar spot now. :D

EDIT: Wow

Love
pls almost there for my placements

edit: rip

SiFly_old

GeeNX wrote:

gg aAa Nono , caitlyn qqing since lv 1 because we play vs nono
That guy plays pretty well. Played a normal match versus him mid, talon vs talon. I went fine till lvl 6, at that time rest of the map was already lost. (5v5 premades, we all plat/gold, they all d1 ;s
GeeNX

Got platinum II, I guess it's fine :D
ItsukiKun

"Meh... Whatever, this always happens anyway."
*Queues, Finds match*

This is how it ends.
Jordan
last game for silver promo

2 loses 2 wins

we are 20/8 in kills and ahead as fuck

Suddenly electricity goes away

^_______^
Hika

Jordan wrote:

Suddenly electricity goes away
i hate when this shit happens

i went 6/4 in provisional because power shut off in one game

l0l
Snepif
Well gotta climb again. I hope you can climb back to where you were!

Anyway finished my placements!

8-2 on placements :v Well it isn't that bad.
Probably won't take too long~ and let's aim higher.
Blaziken
Got back from Spain, LETS PLAY SOME L-

and now I gotta repair since it says It cant find mordekaiser and wont let me play.

EDIT: My team won.
BrokenArrow
lol is that windows 2000
Blaziken
It's VISTA, aero gives me delay so turned it off.
Vulf
Top lane has to be the most boring unfun lane now.

With how retarded the defense tree is it makes a lot of the match up top ridiculous. You just ignore the enemy top lane and split push. If I wanted to PVE for 40 minutes I would just go play some MMO.

RIP top lane until the defense tree gets gutted.
GeeNX
I'm playing on EUNE now too with a smurf, as far as I've seen they're even more toxic than EUW
Sapphiire_old_1
I understand that u can rage,flame ect but some guys ... i had that guy he was flaming the whole game after the game he added me as friend and he sayed i wish your mother dies of cancer just WTF
PyaKura
Agressive bot lane works well as always... guess my brother and I will just go Leona/Varus or Zyra/Graves for our placement matches.
First match we went 1/0/9 as Zyra and 10/1/5 as Graves, they surrended at 20...
tyrael6192
post to commemorate getting randomly matched against foolno in soloq
dekoe
i know someone who got placed in plat 1 and lost one game and got an instant demotion
harsh
maal
tsm won?

Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

A lot of people thought it was boring before.

I only like it because I like melee. =/
Navizel
Lesson of the day: Never play Riven mid unless your name is Faker.

Dig is still bad. Expecting a perfect score on C9 though.
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

With how retarded the defense tree is it makes a lot of the match up top ridiculous. You just ignore the enemy top lane and split push. If I wanted to PVE for 40 minutes I would just go play some MMO.

RIP top lane until the defense tree gets gutted.
Building damage still works in a lot of matchups. Offence tree got buffed as well, don't forget. It's part of the reason Riven was so strong.
Kanye West
Bjergsen won but EG lost. So, NA 1 - EU 1?
show more