C9 locks teemo #yolo #naswag
Navizel
report hai for picking teemo plz
Sapphiire

Kanye West wrote:

C9 locks teemo #yolo #naswag
teemo is permabanned at gpl
BrokenArrow
Holy shit the NA crowd is soooo much better, Germany's crowd was just a pain in the ass
Sapphiire
GG cloud 9 that teemo pick was realy good
Kanye West
Teemo shrooms are OP without oracles, enough said. only way to really counter the shrooms now is to pressure/push/camp his lane so he can't roam and shroom the jungle. imo TSM should have picked a strong ganking jungler like Lee Sin, Nunu was a terrible pick. Bjergsen showed why getting kills in lane doesn't win games. You have to push your advantage more.

C9 played their comp damn well though.
Sapphiire
Ow Yeah #YasuoHype !
Jordan
I'll stop playing LoL till they relocate the servers
Navizel
GG NA>EU jk. Bad team comp and Yasuo no crit.
Sapphiire
Yeah that game was kinda boring it was just a stomp
Kanye West
lol that zuna disrespect
BrokenArrow

THIS GAME
HOLY SHIT THIS GAME MAN
IT WAS SOOOO CLOSE
WE WERE 3 INHIBS AND 2 NEXUS TURRETS DOWN
THEY THREW SO HARD AT A FIGHT AT BARON
THIS WAS SO MUCH MORE EXCITING THAN ANY LCS GAME HAS EVER BEEN
I AM STILL SHACKING WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY

I started changing my attitude in this game drastically for the new Season. Usually I would have already given up after around 30 minutes because there was literally no chance of winning. But I pulled myself together, tried to ignore flamers and just play the game. It works!
GeeNX

gg aAa Nono , caitlyn qqing since lv 1 because we play vs nono
Snepif
Really happy about CLG. They looked shaky at some times but their rotations and 5-man pushes really showed that they have been training. This is only their first match and they show more coordination than the previous season. I really see them improving a lot more and making less mistakes, leading to a really high amount of wins this season. I wanna see them at the top.
TKiller
These fucking games.

These games.

Silver doesn't even exist, it's full of plat/diamond players who lost their promotes and once in a while actual silver players.

I didn't play at resets before and it was a right choice.

Need to calm the fuck down but it's damn hard.
BRBP
:oops:
GeeNX
I lost a game yesterday's night for the single fact of servers live maintenaince = lagging
4 people of our team lagging
1 people of theirs lagging

gg rito
Navizel
Back to Bronze I I'm done.
BrokenArrow
I'm getting matched up with a lot of Platinum players during my provisional games. Not sure if my elo is on Platin level or theirs just sucks.
- O n i -
waiting a while till i do my placements
meanwhile a decent nid game in norms
show more