forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

evolve q first and rush hydra... gives you the lifesteal you need to survive, and then the aoe from hydra allows you to isolate the big creeps in each camp for HUUUUGE q damage

like you can clear a camp in 1 second with w + hydra + q
Like BA i usually evolve E first ,_, evolve Q first is ofc way better to clear camps faster but i think it depends on your playstyle (more jungle or more ganks?), with E at lvl 6 you can gank pretty easily but i guess you won't really need it if your mate(s) got something to cc the one(s) you'r ganking (so it also depends on your team é_è...).
Aoriki
I rarely ADC since my last hits are pretty bad but...wut~?

Jordan
"Think of Jaden Smith when you smite" -Voyboy stream 2014
Hika
is it okay if i think about saint when i smite
Snepif

Hika wrote:

is it okay if i think about saint when i smite
I'm sure it's okay for the enemy team!

By the way I have this fear for Gragas... I fear that champion so much when it's on the enemy team... Specially in high elo where they are just untouchable with E and ult all the darn day.
psKirika
You can ban him if you play ranked and is the banner fyi
Snepif
Well that's obvious... but with so many banneable champions there's not much hope. I feel like 3 bans is not enough.
Vulf
They aren't increasing the amount of bans anytime soon. So yeah gonna have to just deal with it or waste a ban on it.
TKiller
The only ban I do every time I'm the top pick is Vi. She's like the Malphite of middle divisions. Not only her ganks are deadly and she can get away with building pure damage early most of the time, people just refuse to react to her ults late game.

Platinum is like season one high silver-low gold, at the very least if I remember it right. Everything is terrible and I'm raising way too slow with my playstyle.
BrokenArrow
That feel when you want to bait a Blitz grab because you think your reactions are good enough for a perfectly timed dodge but your reactions are too low and you get destroyed
mfw that happened 3 times in a row today in lane
I thought I could pull that off more easily with Vayne and her tumble.. yeah nope, I apparently suck too hard
Hika
dude the first time i played vayne, i thought i was invincible because of q but then i realized how terrible my reaction timing was

gg wp vayne is not my best adc

well actually i'm pretty bad with draven too now that i think about it
Navizel
dem positionings and catching axes

prolly why I never liked vayne and draven
Vulf
ADC is by far my worst role. It's so bad that it's better for me to take Warwick bot starting dorans shield followed by a sunfire cape rush and then I kill people. Tanks are so broken this preseason lol.
TKiller
Too bad Warwick is still in a terrible place :'D
Justykanna
Do we have any idea when the new season's gonna start?
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Too bad Warwick is still in a terrible place :'D

He has been on the rework list for almost 2 years now. Riot is just a lazy piece of shit when it comes to fixing champions that have been awful for 2 years.

With that aside he is playable and I got to gold playing pretty much nothing but mid Warwick.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

With that aside he is playable and I got to gold playing pretty much nothing but mid Warwick.
Wish I got to play one (or even two) lane(s) that much, instead of being last pick for 3/4 of my ranked matches and being stuck with bottom... >_>
TKiller
Well yeah, he's certainy playable and the masteries changes made his lifesteal tank build more powerful in comprasion to the whole state of bruiser meta. I got like 3 wins with him in gold and that's all. Oh and a loss when everything was terrible and I went manamune.

But the terrible laneclear, the weird concept and the whole fact that spectre's cowl exists. Eh.

The aspd buff is quite king in certain picks tho.
maal

Vulf wrote:

ADC is by far my worst role. It's so bad that it's better for me to take Warwick bot starting dorans shield followed by a sunfire cape rush and then I kill people. Tanks are so broken this preseason lol.
ofc it is when all u do is press r
Vulf
I have around 1.7k games with him because I only play Warwick for the most part.
I agree he is in a terrible spot and has been for a long time now.

It's not so much about him being bad, but the fact that there are antifun mechanics in his kit to the point Riot has intentionally kept him weak for 2 years. That's what the rework will address hopefully.

maal wrote:

You still need to know when to all in or you will die in most cases. Support used to be my secondary role so I know a lot of the matchups bot lane. Also you don't know how many people I've made rage quit because they thought me going Warwick bot = a free win and then they feed.
maal

Vulf wrote:

I have around 1.7k games with him because I only play Warwick for the most part.
I agree he is in a terrible spot and has been for a long time now.

It's not so much about him being bad, but the fact that there are antifun mechanics in his kit to the point Riot has intentionally kept him weak for 2 years. That's what the rework will address hopefully.

maal wrote:

You still need to know when to all in or you will die in most cases. Support used to be my secondary role so I know a lot of the matchups bot lane. Also you don't know how many people I've made rage quit because they thought me going Warwick bot = a free win and then they feed.
did i say you wouldnt die????????????????????????????????

my point still stands lmao
Vulf
If you are implying Warwick oneshots people with ulti you are retarded.
maal

Vulf wrote:

If you are implying Warwick oneshots people with ulti you are retarded.
please tell me where i stated so
Vulf
You didn't have to state it. The way you posted implied it.

TIL people still think Warwick is an ult bot. LOL
tyrael6192
maal
yeah but you're just assuming without evidence

that my friend, is retarded
Vulf
Why do i need evidence? I've been posting on this forum and reading your replies long enough to know exactly thats what you meant.
maal
no can you read my mind no you cant, can you see my face no you cant, you cant draw conclusions without having hard cold facts
Vulf
So you really want to derail this thread huh? It's obvious you meant exactly that and your previous post show that.
BrokenArrow
sometimes maal reminds me a bit of Reginald, no offense
tyrael6192
this thread should be renamed to "warwick and the shitty balance team at riot games" because that's all that ever gets spoken about by anyone
maal
no i dont mean it wtf haha ww's ult is shit weak its only good for the lockdown of the 1 carry you ult

and thanks BA i never liked you anyway
Vulf

tyrael6192 wrote:

this thread should be renamed to "warwick and the shitty balance team at riot games" because that's all that ever gets spoken about by anyone
Don't forget the massive spam of end game results screenies.
TKiller

BrokenArrow wrote:

That's an offence to Reginald.
GeeNX
Is maal alike with wukong?

Are maal's eyebrows missing every time he goes into lcs match?
maal

TKiller wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

That's an offence to Reginald.
wtf what's with the personal attacks
TKiller
Personal attacks are funny. Like casual racism.
maal
its not really funny
Jordan
Sthap flaim pls
TKiller
Not for you maybe.

Anyway, riot fucked up disabling EUW ranked and I got in a game with a bunch of low diamonds going full retard for the whole game. Didn't understand a thing, but apparently I was the only one who didn't know losses were forgiven.

Head still full of fuck.
show more