sana - Miraizu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lasse

pishifat wrote:

if you rank this I will put a bullet through my head same tbh

1. 00:11:243 (1) - using slider velocity that's slower than when percussion comes in around 00:16:636 (1) - would be nice. right now they're both mapped at the same hype level but the first bit is definitely less intense
  2. 00:31:468 (1) - 00:36:861 (1) - building on^ super weird to have tehse like the same too. sv changes following different levels of intensity is like the easiest way to show differences in the song:(
    guess so, added some sv stuff
  3. 00:40:400 (2,1,2,3,4,1) - kinda weird transition here. following the expected flow from previous up down stuff is like more comfortable than spinning the other way, like bleh as a cheap attempt sure
  4. 00:50:344 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - would also be nice to use consistent spacing for this thing. variations are so small that it's like you were trying to go for consistent stuff then you noped fixed
  5. 01:26:580 (1) - how2wave: 1 2 these sorta barely bent waves make me wanna die tbh hm http://i.imgur.com/qjpLcbW.jpg :v I like my waves like that, but I changed this as I got a better idea for a shape here anyways
  6. 01:50:597 (1) - blue tick new combos are kinda not a thing people do in streamy stuff:( makes it ambiguous when to click cuz people usually think "oh new combo its a white tick" which you confirm with comboing like 01:48:153 (5,6,1) - 01:03:322 (4,5,1,2,3,4,1) - etc true, removed it
  7. 02:09:895 (1) - dunno hwo many people youve had test this yet but while playing i legit had no idea what was happening since i was concentrating on hitting crosscreen 1/4 jumps lol. could easily get the same feeling with a less squished blob of a slider, like idk there are optionzzz maybe, just maybe I might consider changing this. the part until the first curve follows what you would expect if this was a kickslider that continued the 60° pattern. didn't see anyone break or get a 100 here, even if it might be a bit "gimmicky" I think it works fine
  8. 02:30:035 (1) - um would really make a lot more sense to change spinner stuff on the downbeat. maybe at like 25% playback it sounds okay since that's when the vocalist starts changing words, but to anyone playing the downbeat will be more deserving of the change vocals were my intention but changing works too and gives a nicer affect with the spinner approachcircle as the second one is even faster then. sure
  9. 02:45:625 (1) - triple nc spam kinda unnecessary. like would be fine to just have this as a 5 like you did everywhere else before the baby sliders hard to decide this actually nc goes well with the vocals and how I nc such streams, but on the other hand not with how I ncd this before, but there it were triples. I'll keep it for now
  10. 02:59:108 (3) - why no 01:28:771 (4) - pretty weird to just stop mapping stuff because it's the ending (which is my assumed reasoning i dunno) first reason being kinda fading this out, with just a last note on the piano+vocal and a small gap between those. second there is so much on so many different ticks and pretty much anything either felt too dense given the nature of this part, or weird to play
the same thing from your other map still triggers me but you're doing it less so that's good lul what thing? I thought the last one had quite a few that triggered you :v
no change thx modding
Topic Starter
Lasse
new clap -> redownload
Cerulean Veyron
Hello! A mod in return as promised, sorry for the huge delay ;n;

[> General <]
  1. - Doesn't seem bad at all. Good job!
[> Easy <]
  1. 00:16:636 (3) - If you wouldn't mind, you should've curved this a bit more for the structural course of flowing. It's just like "better flow" or some minor reason, but actually could even give a try. So why not? ;p Curving this that'd head towards the next note could do some smooth movements for the player's cursor on gameplay. Maybe for aesthetics too idk...
  2. 00:29:445 (4) - On slider tail. Isn't the hitsound over there supposed to be a clap for a few consistency with 00:26:749 (4,5) - ? It totally does sound okay but my preference is this... hasten hitsounding, keeps me off the charts.
  3. 00:36:018 (3) - Instead of a softing whistle on the slider's tail, mind replacing it to a clap for the drums on the song track? Might do an equal emphasis if so.
  4. 00:47:648 (1,2,3) - Optional objective: Seems reeeaaaaaally minor, you may keep it as it is. But if you mind for a little perfect spacing, you could try moving either one of them a few grids up or left. I shouldn't be very specific because it's probably obvious. You may just wanna try a little at least, or not. Up to you~
  5. 01:06:187 (4) - Almost the same thing as 00:36:018 (3) -
  6. 01:10:569 (4) - Arrange the clap hitsound from the slider end to the reverse arrow, if you're really intending to do that. Simply for the percussion in the song track and a some consistency with the rest of the hitsounds, the usual stuffs.
  7. 01:53:715 (1) - No claps on the slider tail? It'd sound really interesting that corresponds to the song tack.
  8. 02:03:153 (3) - I may prefer Ctrl + J here, on this slider. It'd be a bit easier for cursor movements while flowing to it's head, and guiding back towards the next note. Keep it's placement, just filp it once. Give it a try then~
  9. 02:09:895 (3,4,1,2) - The hitsounding here doesn't sound right imo. I might've think you're actually following the guitar based on it's pitch, and not the repetitive percussion and so on. And I might be wrong as if, then ehhh you may keep it as you wish.
  10. 02:11:917 (2) - Shouldn't this whistle used to be a finish? Like in any other diffs, they have drum finish. But here, drum whistle. A finish would keep away the tiresome once and for all.
  11. 02:13:940 (3,4,1) - Optional objective: I don't mind blankets, but this one looks pretty much... a vast one over all others. So maybe just recorrect at least one of the slider's curve in order to blanket circle (4) properly, doesn't need to be too perfect. But if you might think you're addicted to aesthetics and keep things perfectly made, then it's up to you ;p
  12. 02:23:378 (1,2,3,4) - Ohh, A copy-pasted pattern from 00:53:041 (1,2,3,4) - discovered! :3 Not intending to change a thing here, and the pattern is not exactly the same. Just pretty identical.
  13. - And other similar suggestions further more on the second kiai, because of copied patterns. I'm very concerned about the hitsounding you do, like... some claps/whistles do not follow the actual rhythm. But in all of the sudden, it gets back on course. It's probably some small parts, e.g. 01:05:176 (3,4,1,2,3,1) - , 02:07:198 (3,4,1,2,3) - , and others. You could've done sth like r>r>w>e or w>r>w>e in order to match the hitsounding with the song track's instruments being used on the rhythm. Based on that, this is only a small issue.
[> Normal <]
  1. - AR5.5 might be a little too much for a CS4 Normal diff. Maybe -0.5 would fit best for this kind of diff.
  2. 00:22:030 - Well, this is the only part that has a break time, and all other diffs doesn't even have one. I recommend mapping this part, with at least adding only two sliders can be enough. It shouldn't consume a lot of time and extra work ofc, so yeah.
  3. 00:29:782 (3) - Same thing for the hitsound from the previous diff. It'd be on the next diff too, and so on.
  4. 00:46:299 (1,2) - You could've replaced this as a slider, for a greater consistency with the previous rhythms following up here. But these circles just messed up a few, so maybe at least a straight slider making up with 00:46:973 (3) - can do an excellent work. (A parallel or sth similar idk)
  5. 01:06:187 (3) - Same again for hitsounds~ Might not mention them again, just not to enlarge the modpost.
  6. 01:14:614 (1,2,1,2) - Are these tiny overlaps intentional? Or perhaps should be splat up in terms of spacing? If not for the 1.1x spacing, then what's the little overlaps for?
  7. 01:52:198 (3) - Ctrl + J? Almost the same reason as the previous diff, but it'd do a few changes with it's structure. It'd look much pure better than any other.
  8. 02:59:277 - Add a circle here, sounds pretty necessary. You've added one at the same exact part, similar to this on 01:28:940 (4) - so as following the electric guitar on the song track. So why not the same here too?
  9. - Afaik, the diff is pretty neat. Same issue on the hitsounding, but luckily the diff went through well.
[> Hard <]
  1. 00:13:097 (2) - Right here, you've ignored a very good beat. That deserves some clicking, on 00:13:265 - . Well, how about this wiggle slider should start there and add a circle here? Should make a matching and fitting rhythm for this one.
  2. 00:17:226 (3) - Literally, there's no beat here. Some electric guitar does a few strings, but it's hardly audible. You haven't added a circle here on any harder diffs as well. So, you may delete this circle to avoid some overmapping issues.
  3. 00:35:344 (4) - I think it might just be me, or otherwise. Maybe adding a drum whistle for filling up the hitsounding rhythm for at least here. Just to not sound pretty empty.
  4. 00:49:670 (2,3,1) - Idk, but the spacing jump here is quite really sudden, even in the most calmly part, It's way various too. Increases from 1.37x up to 1.85x-1.9x in just less than a second. Pretty random right? It doesn't sound like you're trying to stress the downbeat, I can see you are. But it's done on the wrong way. Reconsider reduction of the spacing.
  5. 00:55:737 (1,2,3,4,5) - You know, I'm not a fan of these linear flaws. But it doesn't appear more often, it's just that I dislike these patterns. So I may prefer curving A FEW of it's flowing, or maybe at least curving just a single slider. And we can all see it better than it's current state.
  6. 01:10:906 (2,3) - Optional objective: Well right here, it's possible to make sth more interesting than just a backed-up circle slider like this one. At least making a parallel for the previous slider, but nothing for the next notes? :''( Maybe a blanket, or repeatable slider should do the work here. But it isn't necessary, it's just a minor thing to do ;p
  7. 01:55:569 (3,4,5,6,7) - I don't get the 1.55x spacing here. Was the density decreasing in the song track? Triplet? Sth else? It was just a few drumming streams, and yet the music takes the huge emphasis. So just recorrecting the spacing to 1.6x may keep it equal.
  8. 02:20:007 (2,3,1) - Same as 00:49:670 (2,3,1) -
[> Insane <]
  1. 00:20:513 (7,1) - This might deserve a little bigger spacing, like a small jump for emphasizing the song. Well, only a little bit.
  2. 00:36:355 (3,4) - Looks pretty sudden for a triplet drumming, since it's an Insane diff. It might almost be the same reason as the previous diff, but this would be a little more different.
  3. 01:08:715 (7,8) - Well somehow, these fit better than the above for the drumming roll stream. Which sounds longer, immense, and intensive after the follow-ups previously. So why not try sth like these often? It's pretty noticeable rather than a sudden slider-circle triplet.
  4. 02:35:007 (6,1) - How about a directional parallel here? With the structural improvement, this would be a 1.9x perfect spacing flow. Moving slider (6)'s tail downwards and follows up to the next one can do a good job here. Sth like this, for example.
  5. - I almost liked some of the streams you've made here, but the other "some"... ehh. I'd say it's not bad.
[> Forever <]
  1. 00:31:383 (9) - Add a clap or sth? Well, the drums ofc.
  2. 01:11:412 (4) - How about moving this somewhere nearby x:408|y:153 for a proper spacing and patterning. For a good flowing up, and increasing spacing to density overtime.
  3. 01:42:254 (2,1) - Aaa this anti-flow seems a bit out of place, especially when it comes up to a little back and forth. Doesn't seem hard to notice because the music changes, so as here. But this one is a little more... "stressful". So how about moving it somewhere else instead of under it?
  4. 01:52:704 (2) - Add whistle or a clap on slider head, idk. This looks like it's missed.
  5. 02:59:277 - Add a circle, same thing as in the Normal diff.

The spread is pretty balanced. The gap is a little bigger, but as long as Forever diff doesn't overuse huge jumps or inconsistent/non-progressive structure, I'd say it fits perfectly well with rest of the mapset. I'm seriously concerned with the hitsounding though, and only. When a part that deserves a clap, you added a whistle instead. Almost a bit random, happens to all diffs. But I know you can improve those.

Good luck with this set! I hope this mod would make your wait worth it heh ;p
Topic Starter
Lasse

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

Hello! A mod in return as promised, sorry for the huge delay ;n;

[> General <]
  1. - Doesn't seem bad at all. Good job!
[> Easy <]
  1. 00:16:636 (3) - If you wouldn't mind, you should've curved this a bit more for the structural course of flowing. It's just like "better flow" or some minor reason, but actually could even give a try. So why not? ;p Curving this that'd head towards the next note could do some smooth movements for the player's cursor on gameplay. Maybe for aesthetics too idk... sure
  2. 00:29:445 (4) - On slider tail. Isn't the hitsound over there supposed to be a clap for a few consistency with 00:26:749 (4,5) - ? It totally does sound okay but my preference is this... hasten hitsounding, keeps me off the charts. fixed for all diffs
  3. 00:36:018 (3) - Instead of a softing whistle on the slider's tail, mind replacing it to a clap for the drums on the song track? Might do an equal emphasis if so. acutla used bboth now for all diffs since the whistle is nice for piano and vocals
  4. 00:47:648 (1,2,3) - Optional objective: Seems reeeaaaaaally minor, you may keep it as it is. But if you mind for a little perfect spacing, you could try moving either one of them a few grids up or left. I shouldn't be very specific because it's probably obvious. You may just wanna try a little at least, or not. Up to you~
  5. 01:06:187 (4) - Almost the same thing as 00:36:018 (3) -
  6. 01:10:569 (4) - Arrange the clap hitsound from the slider end to the reverse arrow, if you're really intending to do that. Simply for the percussion in the song track and a some consistency with the rest of the hitsounds, the usual stuffs.
  7. 01:53:715 (1) - No claps on the slider tail? It'd sound really interesting that corresponds to the song tack.
    done those for all diffs
  8. 02:03:153 (3) - I may prefer Ctrl + J here, on this slider. It'd be a bit easier for cursor movements while flowing to it's head, and guiding back towards the next note. Keep it's placement, just filp it once. Give it a try then~ sure, that works
  9. 02:09:895 (3,4,1,2) - The hitsounding here doesn't sound right imo. I might've think you're actually following the guitar based on it's pitch, and not the repetitive percussion and so on. And I might be wrong as if, then ehhh you may keep it as you wish.
  10. 02:11:917 (2) - Shouldn't this whistle used to be a finish? Like in any other diffs, they have drum finish. But here, drum whistle. A finish would keep away the tiresome once and for all.
    fixed those and checked on other diffs
  11. 02:13:940 (3,4,1) - Optional objective: I don't mind blankets, but this one looks pretty much... a vast one over all others. So maybe just recorrect at least one of the slider's curve in order to blanket circle (4) properly, doesn't need to be too perfect. But if you might think you're addicted to aesthetics and keep things perfectly made, then it's up to you ;p
    sure, also fixed 02:14:951 (4,1) -
  12. 02:23:378 (1,2,3,4) - Ohh, A copy-pasted pattern from 00:53:041 (1,2,3,4) - discovered! :3 Not intending to change a thing here, and the pattern is not exactly the same. Just pretty identical. Consistent :v
  13. - And other similar suggestions further more on the second kiai, because of copied patterns. I'm very concerned about the hitsounding you do, like... some claps/whistles do not follow the actual rhythm. But in all of the sudden, it gets back on course. It's probably some small parts, e.g. 01:05:176 (3,4,1,2,3,1) - , 02:07:198 (3,4,1,2,3) - , and others. You could've done sth like r>r>w>e or w>r>w>e in order to match the hitsounding with the song track's instruments being used on the rhythm. Based on that, this is only a small issue.
[> Normal <]
  1. - AR5.5 might be a little too much for a CS4 Normal diff. Maybe -0.5 would fit best for this kind of diff. makes the map feel quite dense imo, current also fits better with the spread
  2. 00:22:030 - Well, this is the only part that has a break time, and all other diffs doesn't even have one. I recommend mapping this part, with at least adding only two sliders can be enough. It shouldn't consume a lot of time and extra work ofc, so yeah. fine
  3. 00:29:782 (3) - Same thing for the hitsound from the previous diff. It'd be on the next diff too, and so on.
  4. 00:46:299 (1,2) - You could've replaced this as a slider, for a greater consistency with the previous rhythms following up here. But these circles just messed up a few, so maybe at least a straight slider making up with 00:46:973 (3) - can do an excellent work. (A parallel or sth similar idk)
    changed
  5. 01:06:187 (3) - Same again for hitsounds~ Might not mention them again, just not to enlarge the modpost.
  6. 01:14:614 (1,2,1,2) - Are these tiny overlaps intentional? Or perhaps should be splat up in terms of spacing? If not for the 1.1x spacing, then what's the little overlaps for? o, fixed
  7. 01:52:198 (3) - Ctrl + J? Almost the same reason as the previous diff, but it'd do a few changes with it's structure. It'd look much pure better than any other. k
  8. 02:59:277 - Add a circle here, sounds pretty necessary. You've added one at the same exact part, similar to this on 01:28:940 (4) - so as following the electric guitar on the song track. So why not the same here too? same as stated in Extra, also ending the song with a 1/1 rhythm is much nicer for the player imo
  9. - Afaik, the diff is pretty neat. Same issue on the hitsounding, but luckily the diff went through well.
[> Hard <]
  1. 00:13:097 (2) - Right here, you've ignored a very good beat. That deserves some clicking, on 00:13:265 - . Well, how about this wiggle slider should start there and add a circle here? Should make a matching and fitting rhythm for this one. fine
  2. 00:17:226 (3) - Literally, there's no beat here. Some electric guitar does a few strings, but it's hardly audible. You haven't added a circle here on any harder diffs as well. So, you may delete this circle to avoid some overmapping issues. I had one there on higher diffs but removed it for that reason, forgot I still had it on hard
  3. 00:35:344 (4) - I think it might just be me, or otherwise. Maybe adding a drum whistle for filling up the hitsounding rhythm for at least here. Just to not sound pretty empty. okay
  4. 00:49:670 (2,3,1) - Idk, but the spacing jump here is quite really sudden, even in the most calmly part, It's way various too. Increases from 1.37x up to 1.85x-1.9x in just less than a second. Pretty random right? It doesn't sound like you're trying to stress the downbeat, I can see you are. But it's done on the wrong way. Reconsider reduction of the spacing. o, somehow overlooked that
  5. 00:55:737 (1,2,3,4,5) - You know, I'm not a fan of these linear flaws. But it doesn't appear more often, it's just that I dislike these patterns. So I may prefer curving A FEW of it's flowing, or maybe at least curving just a single slider. And we can all see it better than it's current state. k I changed it a bit
  6. 01:10:906 (2,3) - Optional objective: Well right here, it's possible to make sth more interesting than just a backed-up circle slider like this one. At least making a parallel for the previous slider, but nothing for the next notes? :''( Maybe a blanket, or repeatable slider should do the work here. But it isn't necessary, it's just a minor thing to do ;p really like how the current one plays and it looks fine for me
  7. 01:55:569 (3,4,5,6,7) - I don't get the 1.55x spacing here. Was the density decreasing in the song track? Triplet? Sth else? It was just a few drumming streams, and yet the music takes the huge emphasis. So just recorrecting the spacing to 1.6x may keep it equal. Huh? I checked all notes and it says 1.6x ds for all. maybe you have stacking disabled or sth?
  8. 02:20:007 (2,3,1) - Same as 00:49:670 (2,3,1) - reduced, but made 02:20:007 (2,3) - only down to 1.6x since it looks way nicer and plays like lower spacing due to leniency anyways
[> Insane <]
  1. 00:20:513 (7,1) - This might deserve a little bigger spacing, like a small jump for emphasizing the song. Well, only a little bit. sure
  2. 00:36:355 (3,4) - Looks pretty sudden for a triplet drumming, since it's an Insane diff. It might almost be the same reason as the previous diff, but this would be a little more different. changed to a normal triplet
  3. 01:08:715 (7,8) - Well somehow, these fit better than the above for the drumming roll stream. Which sounds longer, immense, and intensive after the follow-ups previously. So why not try sth like these often? It's pretty noticeable rather than a sudden slider-circle triplet. I get your suggestion, but I personally really enjoy those kickslider circle patterns, as they play like 1/2 jumps but it still feels like you play 1/4 and nicely emphasises the 1/2
  4. 02:35:007 (6,1) - How about a directional parallel here? With the structural improvement, this would be a 1.9x perfect spacing flow. Moving slider (6)'s tail downwards and follows up to the next one can do a good job here. Sth like this, for example. good idea
  5. - I almost liked some of the streams you've made here, but the other "some"... ehh. I'd say it's not bad. that's the poiint :p as long as yo ucan at least accept them it's fine since lots of people like those kickslider patterns
[> Forever <]
  1. 00:31:383 (9) - Add a clap or sth? Well, the drums ofc. Not a fan of putting hitsounds on blue ticks, it feels kinda disrupetive and I never did it, so nah
  2. 01:11:412 (4) - How about moving this somewhere nearby x:408|y:153 for a proper spacing and patterning. For a good flowing up, and increasing spacing to density overtime. sure
  3. 01:42:254 (2,1) - Aaa this anti-flow seems a bit out of place, especially when it comes up to a little back and forth. Doesn't seem hard to notice because the music changes, so as here. But this one is a little more... "stressful". So how about moving it somewhere else instead of under it? did some ctrlg stuff here,
  4. 01:52:704 (2) - Add whistle or a clap on slider head, idk. This looks like it's missed. redoing some hitsound stuff anyways
  5. 02:59:277 - Add a circle, same thing as in the Normal diff. talked about this in pishi'S mod and I'd really like to keep it that way >_>

The spread is pretty balanced. The gap is a little bigger, but as long as Forever diff doesn't overuse huge jumps or inconsistent/non-progressive structure, I'd say it fits perfectly well with rest of the mapset. I'm seriously concerned with the hitsounding though, and only. When a part that deserves a clap, you added a whistle instead. Almost a bit random, happens to all diffs. But I know you can improve those.
I redid some hitsounding so make it more consistent

Good luck with this set! I hope this mod would make your wait worth it heh ;p
didn't reply to some hitosunding stuff since I applied it all anyways, also fixed more hitsounding stuff on all diffs. looked over them and they are how they should be now, at least for me
there is just some stuff: I really dislike additions on blue ticks and often also on red ticks and I also don'T feel like "spamming" them as that makes the whole map feel to noisy imo.
also I try to get some more emphasis on stuff I try to map the corresponding objects to, like there might at a few places (mainly in the guitar part) be a whistle where you would expect the clap since it follows the pitch of the guitar and not the drums, hope thats understandablem lol
they should be consistent now rhythmically so I hope you can accept that, since they don't have any negative impact on gameplay or overall enjoyment of the map as they are after the changes
thanks for modding!
Deppyforce
just passing by

why is there 2 spaces in tags between ''好きになるその瞬間を。'' and ''Suki ni Naru'' lol

not sure if this is a big issue, but it just looks weird af to me
Topic Starter
Lasse
lol
actually it's only one space, it looks like two cause of that dot
http://i.imgur.com/L8DyJHO.jpg
Topic Starter
Lasse
Koiyuki
you ruin my 2kds mod ;w;

1. Just some complaints.
  2. My personal suggestions.
  3. Highly recommended.
  4. Unrankable, you have to fix it.

Easy
  1. 00:11:243 (2) - nc?
  2. 00:12:591 (1,3) - 00:15:119 (1,3) - 00:17:985 (1,4) - 00:20:681 (1,3) - swap nc
  3. 02:20:007 (4,5) - 1.07x
Hard
  1. 00:36:861 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - rhythm here is too simple for a Hard diff, even easier than normal, that works not good for playing
  2. 01:01:973 (5) - finish?
  3. 02:48:322 (1) - remove nc? or add nc at 02:49:670 (4) - ? same to 01:16:636 (4) -
Insane
  1. 00:15:119 (1,2,3,4) - distance between 00:15:119 (1,2,3,4) - is a bit near so plays quite bad, and let 2,3,4 have a closer distance for better 1/4 slider gameplay, like this: http://puu.sh/n7oRf/bd367573e7.jpg
  2. 01:50:513 (4,5,6,1) - comparatively 4,5,6 is weaker than 01:51:018 (1) - , but the distance of 4,5,6 is just equal with 6,1, http://puu.sh/n7p5j/3eff5b3389.jpg ?
  3. 02:59:782 (1) - 15% is too low, nearly unaudioable for me. also in other diffs.
Forever
  1. 01:14:108 (5) - it's a bit high...
  2. 02:08:883 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - well it's the most part i cant agree with, although it's in the solo part, this 1/4 slider jump is harder then even all other parts in this diff(even 02:51:018 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - , in fact this jump in the second kiai is much easier), that's not what we want to see
  3. 02:28:771 (1) - end at 1/4 is enough, not necessary to end on 1/16
  4. 02:32:816 (1) - ctrl+g? flows better for me
  5. 02:59:277 - why not map this part? 1/3 snapping is really obvious
well, call me later
Topic Starter
Lasse

Minakami Yuki wrote:

you ruin my 2kds mod ;w;

1. Just some complaints.
  2. My personal suggestions.
  3. Highly recommended.
  4. Unrankable, you have to fix it.

Easy
  1. 00:11:243 (2) - nc? dont like single object como on easy that much, but since it's more consistent and I did it somewhere else too, fine
  2. 00:12:591 (1,3) - 00:15:119 (1,3) - 00:17:985 (1,4) - 00:20:681 (1,3) - swap nc fixed nc pattern up to 00:22:030 (1) - so it's consistent every 2 downbeats
  3. 02:20:007 (4,5) - 1.07xfixed, also made sure the new slider afterwards is not offscreen: http://i.imgur.com/1WzoEvA.jpg
Hard
  1. 00:36:861 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - rhythm here is too simple for a Hard diff, even easier than normal, that works not good for playing I kinda remapped that part a bit, added some more stuff to make it a bit more dense/harder
  2. 01:01:973 (5) - finish? think I'll keep the whistle, doesnt feel nearly as strong as 01:02:310 (1) - and such where I have finish.
  3. 02:48:322 (1) - remove nc? or add nc at 02:49:670 (4) - ? same to 01:16:636 (4) - removed for consistency
Insane
  1. 00:15:119 (1,2,3,4) - distance between 00:15:119 (1,2,3,4) - is a bit near so plays quite bad, and let 2,3,4 have a closer distance for better 1/4 slider gameplay, like this: http://puu.sh/n7oRf/bd367573e7.jpg reduced 00:15:456 (2,3,4) - spacing a bit and rotated 1 etc.
  2. 01:50:513 (4,5,6,1) - comparatively 4,5,6 is weaker than 01:51:018 (1) - , but the distance of 4,5,6 is just equal with 6,1, http://puu.sh/n7p5j/3eff5b3389.jpg ? changed it similar to this
  3. 02:59:782 (1) - 15% is too low, nearly unaudioable for me. also in other diffs. made 30% for all to be safe
Forever
  1. 01:14:108 (5) - it's a bit high... moved a bit lower
  2. 02:08:883 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - well it's the most part i cant agree with, although it's in the solo part, this 1/4 slider jump is harder then even all other parts in this diff(even 02:51:018 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - , in fact this jump in the second kiai is much easier), that's not what we want to see
    okay, I made the spacing lower and the pattern much easier to read
    after testplaying I can say it is much easier to play now and a bit lower spaced so I hope it is fine
  3. 02:28:771 (1) - end at 1/4 is enough, not necessary to end on 1/16 made it 1/8, I think that still gives a nice transition
  4. 02:32:816 (1) - ctrl+g? flows better for me I think the current one works fine and makes the movement for 02:32:816 (1,2,3,4) - and the spacing better
  5. 02:59:277 - why not map this part? 1/3 snapping is really obvious I added pishi's suggestion which follows the drums now, as there is 1/3 and 1/2--1/4 and i think the drum snapping is the most reliable one. added for forever/insane/hard. easy had sth already and normal is okay
well, call me later
thanks!
Koiyuki
Bubbled!
Feerum
hi

Some IRC Hitsound Mod.

IRC
18:07 Feerum: hi i heard your map is bubbled, need qualify check? k lets go
18:07 *Feerum is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/828302 sana - Miraizu [Insane]]
18:07 Feerum: haha jk
18:09 Feerum: 00:26:749 (3,1) - dis looks ugly
18:11 Feerum: 01:17:310 (1,1) - why.
18:12 Feerum: 01:58:265 (3,4,5,8) - looks strange too
18:13 Lasse: same
18:14 Lasse: https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/Ob1l60e.jpg
18:15 Lasse: overlap>stack
18:15 Feerum: Man merkt das ich wenig ahnung von std hab hue
18:15 Feerum: alles was ich modden kann sind Okos maps
18:16 Feerum: at least i tried
18:17 Feerum: Vlt is es mein mania ich
18:17 Feerum: 01:38:546 (5,1) - aber der übergang zum Piano is strange xD
18:19 Feerum: 01:38:209 (4,5) - könnten ja beides einfache circle sein für die.. gitarre? oder was das is
18:19 Feerum: und dann das piano mitnehm o:
18:19 Lasse: 01:38:546 (5) - ist übergang zum piano, wenn ich 5 circle mach hab ich nix auf 01:38:715 -
18:20 Feerum: aber du könntest doch 01:38:715 - und 01:38:799 - mappen fürs piano? o:
18:21 Lasse: recht leises 1/4 ist bisschen viel für den part und sonst auch zu viel 1/2 hier für meinen geschmack
18:21 Lasse: würde aber gehen
18:21 Feerum: ja ich mein ja nur. haha
18:24 Feerum: Silenced Sliderslied is ok? Ich kenn das nur von mania das absolut keine hitsounds silenced sein dürfen
18:24 Feerum: slide*
18:25 Lasse: ja
18:25 Feerum: oki
18:25 Feerum: gut zu wissen
18:25 Lasse: darf nur nicht tick und slide gleichzeitig silencen
18:25 Feerum: sonst hät ich dir jetz die bubble genommen
18:25 Lasse: lol
18:25 Feerum: c:
18:26 Feerum: Loctav meinte wir sollen alles unrankable popen von daher :P
18:27 Feerum: Aber isn cooler song und ich würds qualifien wenn ich mehr von Standard verstehen würd
18:28 Lasse: warte atm halt auf milan, wollte sichs eigtl. nochmal ansehen wenn ich paar sachen fix, was ich auch gemacht hab
18:30 Feerum: Oh?
18:30 Feerum: Ja dann auf
18:31 Lasse: nicht online
18:32 *Feerum is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/890467 sana - Miraizu [Forever]]
18:32 Feerum: 00:57:086 (1) - is der Clap hitsound beabsichtigt?
18:32 Feerum: Klingt ohne besser
18:32 Lasse: is gewollt
18:32 Feerum: Weil da keine drum mehr is
18:33 Feerum: Bin so ne kleine hitsound hure xD
18:33 Feerum: wenn mir was nich gefällt mecker ich immer sofort
18:33 Lasse: stimmt eigtl
18:33 Feerum: Da is nur vocal
18:33 Feerum: deswegen
18:34 Lasse: den mach ich noch weg
18:34 Lasse: bei 02:27:423 (1) - auch
18:34 Feerum: yes definitiv
18:36 Feerum: 02:41:412 (5) - missing additions
18:36 Feerum: dieser glocken hitsound
18:36 Feerum: 02:41:917 (9) - weil hier haste ihn wieder
18:36 Lasse: würde passen, aber will den nicht zu oft hier nehmen
18:36 Feerum: klingt jedenfals danach
18:36 Feerum: Oh ok
18:36 Feerum: ja gut stimmt auch wieder
18:36 Feerum: sonst ists nichts besonderes mehr :D
18:37 Lasse: whistle sollte reichen und der soll bisschen besonders bleiben
18:37 Lasse: ja
18:40 Feerum: Ohh
18:40 Feerum: hab da was gefunden
18:40 Lasse: ?
18:40 Feerum: 02:40:906 (1) - hat ihn aaaaber 01:07:872 (1) - nich
18:40 Feerum: is genau der gleiche part
18:41 Lasse: oh, der erste hat garkein hitosunding
18:41 Lasse: ist wohl verschwunden als ich den geändert hab und vergessen wieder zu setzen
18:41 Feerum: rip
18:41 Lasse: ja, sollte normal whistle+clap haben
18:44 Feerum: Ja der rest klingt guuut
18:46 *Feerum is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/828302 sana - Miraizu [Insane]]
18:46 Feerum: 00:57:086 (1) - same remove clap
18:47 Lasse: ja, hab den auf allen diffs entfernt
18:47 Feerum: 02:40:906 (1) - -> 01:07:872 (1) - :D
18:47 Lasse: auch auf allen diffs gemacht :v
18:47 Feerum: ok :P
18:48 Feerum: standard hitsounding sieht echt kompliziert aus
18:49 Feerum: In mania is das nich so schwer.
18:49 Lasse: geht eigtl
18:49 Feerum: 02:07:198 (1) - sollte sliderend diesen hitsound haben? Sieht fehl am platz aus
18:50 Lasse: hört man auf 100/100 fast nicht aber ja der sollte weg, lol
18:51 Feerum: hehehe
18:51 Feerum: jemand wie ich hör sowas instant raus
18:51 Lasse: 02:11:833 - hat auch noch einen ungewollten, nur auf insane
18:51 Lasse: passiert manchmal wenn man sldier ausgewählt hat und dann w drückt
18:52 Feerum: :D
18:52 Lasse: bekommen ja alle drei teile vom slider whistle
18:52 Feerum: Ich hab voll spät gemerkt das man Sliderend und beginn seperat hitsounden kann xDD
18:56 Feerum: Man würd ich gern Standard mappen können
18:56 Feerum: oko hats versucht mir beizubringen
18:56 Feerum: hat auch teils funtioniert
18:56 Feerum: xD
18:59 Feerum: 02:58:096 (4,1) - oh wär das jetz Nazimod wenn ich sagen würde.. der letzte slider hat als einziger 1.2x Spacing, alle anderen haben 1,1x
18:59 *Feerum is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/829261 sana - Miraizu [Normal]]
18:59 Lasse: sieht mit 1.1x kacke aus mit dem blanket
19:00 Lasse: deswegen
19:00 Feerum: ahhh ok
19:01 Lasse: 02:57:928 (3) - hat auch bisschen mehr weil der stack sonst nen komischen overlap hat
19:02 Feerum: ja is mir aufgefallen haha wollts nur nich erwähnen
19:03 Feerum: Oh yeah
19:03 Feerum: Uncheck Widescreen Support in Forever diff
19:03 Lasse: yeah
19:03 Feerum: xD
19:03 Feerum: kk ich post das mal wegen mein kds. Ja ich bin so gierig las mich

Was funny. I learned a bit about Standard. Really cool Song.
Hope next BN will be here soon.

I would qualify it but i'm Mania BN so i cant judge this Map enough to qualify it.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Lasse
hitsound stuff will be applied with the next mod
also going to remove some <1ms delay from a few hitsounds
and managed to reduce filesize by ~1MB by removing some silence at the end of the hitsound files
=> will also be changed with next mod
Milan-
bullet
pishifat
/dead
Lanturn
ripishifat

Congrats!

Easy -> Normal
Normal -> Advanced

Would be more fitting, but oh well. :D
Seijiro

Lanturn wrote:

ripishifat

Congrats!

Easy -> Normal
Normal -> Advanced

Would be more fitting, but oh well. :D
Same here x) rip my mod

Gratz~~
Kalibe
wow finally Lasse, you did it ! Congrats o/

666 post x)
Electoz
Gratz Lasse
Satellite
sana! <3
DahplA
Nice, you got this qualified. Hopefully this gets to ranked without hassle C:
P o M u T a
 ___
/ || ̄ ̄|| ∧_∧
|.....||__|| (     )  Sana・・・
| ̄ ̄\三⊂/ ̄ ̄ ̄/
|    | ( ./     /
 ___
/ || ̄ ̄|| ∧_∧
|.....||__|| ( ^ω^ )  Sana!?
| ̄ ̄\三⊂/ ̄ ̄ ̄/
|    | ( ./     /

___ ♪  ∧__,∧∩
/ || ̄ ̄|| r( ^ω^ )ノ  Sana!
|.....||__|| └‐、   レ´`ヽ   Sana!
| ̄ ̄\三  / ̄ ̄ ̄/ノ´` ♪
|    | ( ./     /
Okoratu
Pomuta's post scares me a lot
Feerum

Okoratu wrote:

Pomuta's post scares me a lot
This
Natsu
I think this map can be improved a bit, before being ranked (specially those spacing error, wrong/inconsistent hitsounding and both diff spikes on the hardest diff)

Forever:

1. 01:16:636 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - 02:49:670 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3) basically all the map its really easy to play, then you do those two sections with huge jumps (jumps are fine, but this are really too much) if you delete both sections the SR drops from 5.63 to 5.16, second seems both parts are not correctly hitsounded
  2. 01:17:142 (4) - there are not even drum sounds, just a tiny whistle, you should remove that clap from here, even your others diffs dont have any hitsound there
  3. 01:18:827 (2) - this is worst than the before one, music is so tiny that is barely audible, why you did add clap? to artificially increase the difficulty without any support from the music?
    Baically 01:17:142 - and 01:18:827 - shouldn't be huge jumps in the music, they should be slider tails at any case
  4. 02:50:176 (4) - same about the inexistent clap in the music, check 01:17:142 -
  5. 02:51:861 (2) - ^, check 01:18:827
    same both shouldn't be huge jumps
  6. 00:16:299 (1,2,3) - spacing?? when you do streams (mainly when you do weird stream shapes) try to turn off grid snap so this doesnt happen to you, you need to fix this, because the other similar one at 00:40:569 (1,2,3,4,1) - have correct spacing, so I don't think you did this on purpose, 00:15:456 (1,2,3) - this is tiny, but maybe worth fixing too
  7. 02:09:895 (1,1) - ugly slider also it create a hold, its super weird to play, also the overlap with the next one make this looks really dirty
Anyways difficulty spikes (without spike in the music) shouldn't be rankables, your map is really good, but both jumps sections literally ruin it.

Hard, Normal

1. 02:52:030 (3) - 01:18:996 (3) - all other diffs use a single circle here, why this being easier difficulty use a hardest rhythm? since you did map them all, why the inconsistency?
Hard and insane

1. 01:17:142 (4) - missing whistle (don't add clap and remove it also from forver it doesnt fit the music)
  2. 01:18:827 (2) - There are not clap in the music at all
Normal:

1. 01:23:883 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - 02:26:074 (1,2,3,4,1) - at this bpm and with patterns like this are really hard to play, tbh I dont think this should be label as normal diff. Check spacing, not overlaped 1/2s despite the high bpm, really complicate patterns and long 1/2 sequence, I mean the spread to hard its fine, but feels not like a normal tbh
  2. 01:12:254 (2,3) - 01:24:389 (2,3) - 02:10:906 (4,1) - 02:58:096 (4,1) - some tiny spacing errors around 0,10, caused by your grid usage, anyways if this get DQ ger your time to also fix this.
  3. 01:28:940 (4) - same as hard diff
Hard:

1. 01:06:187 (5,1) - 02:39:221 (5,1) - poor blanket, can be improved alot
  2. 01:28:771 following drums like you did in both higher diffs its a better idea... this is so weird to play, also a repeat slider don't add any difficlty, just will improve your rhythm alot.
  3. 02:56:917 (1,2) - this one is supposed to be a blanket?

Easy:

1. 02:04:164 (4,5) - 02:32:479 (2,3) - minor, blanket can be better
if you have any question feel free to ask me in game.
Topic Starter
Lasse
oh

as for those "spacing errors" on normal: just so you know grid snap was turned off the whole time and they are there because it looks better at those places like 02:58:096 (4,1) - would need a way more curved slider to keep the intended blanket nice here and all, also I don't think breaking ds a little sometimes on normal diff should ever be a problem
the few "overhitsounded" claps are there to go with the intensity of the music

I don't agree at all with your view on those difficutly spikes,
the music is really intense at those parts, as my spacing focuses on the vocals and they are extremely strong here.
there is enough support in the music, especially with those mentioned vocals and it being the final part of both choruses
So having them the this hard seems fine, just because the star rating system overreacts a bit I don't see a problem with that.

00:16:299 (1) - breaks the ds of the stream by a whole .10x and that only so I can get 00:16:130 (3) - and 00:16:636 (1) - stacked with the movement I intended for this stream

02:09:895 (1,1) - pls ;_; it goes well with the unique distorted guitar sound

02:52:030 (3) - 01:18:996 (3) - on hard normal: I think having a sliderend here, which keeps the 1/2 rhythm is easier to play than sudden 1/1, also makes those easier to hit as slider are easier with accurace than circles

01:17:142 (4) - missing whistle (don't add clap and remove it also from forver it doesnt fit the music) => just uses a slightly differen hitsound pattern, eh
other clap thing was explained before

01:23:883 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - 02:26:074 (1,2,3,4,1) on normal, well it might be a little bit above average difficulty for normals but still within the limits, so...

01:28:771 on hard: guitar is better to follow here for this diff rhythm wise imo

the biggest "spacing error" (which is actually intended and not an "error") is like ~0.10x lol
as for the"blankets", please...
Natsu
How is this intense: 01:17:142 - 01:18:827 - 02:50:176 (4) - 02:51:861 (2) - you are adding unnecessary hitsounds to make them ¨intense¨, so your argument its invalid, but if you are abusing the SR system by adding both sections then I guess.. I shold be dissapointed, but probably fine tho

Hitsound inconsistencys 01:17:142 (4) -

spacing in normal should be fixed even if they are small

spacing in the stream also should be fixed 00:16:299 (1,2,3) - its basically the same pattern as 00:40:569 (1,2,3,4,1) - why one have correct spacing and the other doesnt? there are not excuse for fixing or not

both jump sections are really overdone and not fitting the rest of the beatmap difficulty, having one section that decrease the SR alot means something isn't right mostly.

Of course blankets are in case this get DQ, also the spread normal - easy its a bit large..

Please remember DQ aren't bad, so try to re think a bit more with cold head and reply one by one-
Topic Starter
Lasse
"spacing in normal should be fixed even if it is intended", don't know about that one

p/4734370 you are basically the first person to complain about those jumps since that post and I nerfed them heavily after that (it was like 5.8* and all other parts were easier)
as for those spots, there are 1/2 on all of them and while the actual drum/guitar there might not be that "strong" the vocals are constantly increasing in intensity and so does the spacing + suddenly putting low spacing here doesn't even necessarily make it easier as it really messes up the momentum
also lowering the spacing on them all drops the map by like 0.1 stars so..

how is the spread "a bit large" between easy/normal? Objects increase by ~50% (with lots of that coming from the calm parts) and overall the spread seems balanced just fine
Natsu

Lasse wrote:

"spacing in normal should be fixed even if it is intended", don't know about that one

p/4734370 you are basically the first person to complain about those jumps since that post and I nerfed them heavily after that (it was like 5.8* and all other parts were easier)
as for those spots, there are 1/2 on all of them and while the actual drum/guitar there might not be that "strong" the vocals are constantly increasing in intensity and so does the spacing

how is the spread "a bit large" between easy/normal? Objects increase by ~50% (with lots of that coming from the calm parts) and overall the spread seems balanced just fine
were i say intended? i say small (how are they intended)

there is something wrong with being the first at pointing out something, so If I find a wrong snap note and no one else did ??? lol.

explain why the wrong hitsouding atleast at those specific places

how is the spread large? 50% more objects its basically alot, the amoung of circles, the spacing, the not overlaped 1/2s, the star pattern that I pointed, so basically how its not large??? also why you label that difficulty as a normal ? its more between normal and hard lvl... just see 01:23:883 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - 02:26:074 (1,2,3,4,1) SR doesn't work well at lower diffs, if you know already.

and the stream spacing its inteded as well? because I don't think an stack can be more important that keeping the spacing specially in a stream
Topic Starter
Lasse

Natsu wrote:

were i say intended? i say small (how are they intended) I said intended as it looks nicer like this at those spots

there is something wrong with being the first at pointing out something, so If I find a wrong snap note and no one else did ??? lol. but this is not something like "wrongly snapped" or anything, just your issues with the spacing

explain why the wrong hitsouding atleast at those specific places like said before, the vocals add so much intensity that putting like 3 "overhitsounded" claps to make the hitsounding go with the intensity of the music seems fine to me
as for that one whistle, I'm not 100% sure why I put it on 01:17:142 (4) - for extra and not on insane, but it doesn't feel weird as there is still a guitar there...

how is the spread large? 50% more objects its basically alot, oh is it https://osu.ppy.sh/b/820813 https://osu.ppy.sh/b/882017 https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375073
the amoung of circles, the spacing sure it might be a bit more circle heavy but that doesn't seem problematic, the not overlaped 1/2s, the star pattern that I pointed, so basically how its not large??? also why you label that difficulty as a normal ? its more between normal and hard lvl... it has no 1/4 at all and nearly 100% distance snap (except thos few spots with like .1x difference) so it still seems "normal" enough"

and the stream spacing its inteded as well? XD good luck noticing a 0.09x at 00:16:299 (1) - difference while playing http://lasse.s-ul.eu/52qO6yo1
sure that doesnt say much because so few people play qualified maps, but comparing the pass rates for the lower diffs it seems okay
Natsu
forever

01:17:142 (4) - there is not even vocal to explain your intensity, so basically there shouldn't be a huge jumps or wrong hitsounding at all
01:18:827 (2) - same as above this worst, because there are not even a clearly audible beat or vocal
02:50:176 (4) - same as above
01:18:827 (2) - ^ I don't see where are your intense vocals, yeah in other beats not at this spot or the other I did point

basically the 4 beats work better as slider tails or with normal spacing, but not those crazy jumps...

Normal:

01:17:310 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I dont know how is this kind of patterns at this bpm ok for a normal diff

01:23:883 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - same, how is this long 1/2 stamina killer fine for a normal diff at this bpm?

now compare rhythm, spacing, aim, speed, clicks on beats required, from normal and easy.

first to all those map that you pointed dont even have more than 50% objects lol... also the bpm its different, plus we are talking about your map, Never take other maps at example, because we discuss your map not other. anyways I'll take someone to look at this map as well, because I dont see how that diff can be label as normal. I know mappers are afraid of DQ (Still think Qualify means ranked).
Topic Starter
Lasse
not going to write what I wrote for those jumps for the third time.
there might not be a vocal starting on those, but it is still there and intense enough

01:18:827 (2) - not even a clearly audible beat or vocal
have you tried deleting the circle and listening again? the drum beat is pretty audible...

normal
01:17:310 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I dont know how is this kind of patterns at this bpm ok for a normal diff
this is 1/1, lol and same ds as before

01:23:883 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - same, how is this long 1/2 stamina killer fine for a normal diff at this bpm?
huh, those are pretty 1/1 slider heavy, it's not like you click the sliderends

there's still an easy difficulty in the set for people that can't handle this...
also watch some of the nomod replays on normal from players that have mostly easy/normal as their top scores. You will see most of them do fine and those should be the target audience anyways

those map links were not meant that serious, but how is 216->382 and 156->243 not a >=50% increase, lol
okay, 249 ->372 is like +49% so I guess you are right
I was just suprised that you seem to think 50% increase in objects is a lot, while you actually do it yourself too
Bonsai
Ok so about those extreme diff-spikes in Forever, I totally understand that you put jumps on all of the notes bc the vocals have a long, holding note, so it's not just one note where the vocals are strong. However, I can't see how the vocals are supposed to be much stronger there than on any other part of the Kiai except for the final three noets 01:18:659 (1,2,3) -, imo the vocals are otherwise even stronger at places like 01:01:636 (4,5,1,1) - 01:12:591 (6,1,1) - which are only lowly or not spaced at all. To me, the vocals are even surprisingly calm at 01:17:310 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2) - since that is a pretty low tone and it's not sung with much force and definitely doesn't increase at all either. I'd understand spacing them a bit more because there is a background-choir being added, but other than that there's nothing much more intense than at any other point of the Kiai, and even though the starrating might overreact a bit with jumpchains, 0,5* is still a lot and they are still extreme diffspikes, without them the map is incredibly easy to fc in comparison, so I really strongly believe this is overdone by far, and adding "it being the final part of both choruses" isn't really helping your case either, especially since it's actually not the final part lol
Seijiro
What Natsu pointed out was something I thought it was going to be fixed long ago. I even said similar things in my mod several months ago.
I haven't checked the map itself yet since I'm having problems irl , but using hitsounds to give a different emphasis to the song's beats and the diff spikes are something that I find not fitting (if they are true).
While I do know, as a mapper, how hard is to fix things sometimes it doesn't mean that you can avoid that as long as you give some sort of reason. Please reconsider the whole thing and don't be satisfied with an average result (above all if you can improve it further and people helps you)
Topic Starter
Lasse
they have already been heavily nerfed since your mod, lol
but apparently commenting without even seeing this version is a great idea

does nobody actually notice how the intensity keeps increasing starting from 01:14:614 (1) - up until 01:18:996 (3) -
same for 02:47:648 (1) - to 02:52:032 (3) -
listen to the guitar, which becomes much more prominent and stronger/imore impactful and partially the drums after removing all objects and it shouldn't be hard to get, basically just building towards 01:18:659 (1,2,3) - 02:51:692 (1,2,3) - so slowly increasing the density (it starts with more sliders until it's only 1/2 circles) and spacing seems reasonable
"stupid excuses, nerf jump pls"
Bonsai

Lasse wrote:

does nobody actually notice how the intensity keeps increasing starting from 01:14:614 (1) - up until 01:18:996 (3) -
same for 02:47:648 (1) - to 02:52:032 (3) - "
No I don't xd, else I wouldn't complain - I don't hear neither drums nor guitar getting more intense in this section, just the added background-vocals
and even if there actually is some increase, that just doesn't justify such a huge diffspike like this imo, such a long jumpchain is hard enough, doesn't need to be spaced that extremely on top of it too
Yuii-
I do actually agree that the set needs a bit more of polishing overall, some patterns can be heavily improved. If you allow us, we can help you a lot, but it seems you are declining everything without too much reasoning. Let's see what happens in the next few hours 8-)
Topic Starter
Lasse
declining everything without too much reasoning
did you even look at those pages filled with mods and replies before, lol
I'm just explaining my reasoning behind the jumps and the other stuff brought up after the qualify...
I'm generally very open to suggestions, but Natsu's post seemed more like he was heavily offended by the jumps than anything else
riffy
Naming of your difficulties is inappropriate. Please, rename Easy to Normal and Normal to Advanced. Excissive amount of widely spaced 1/2 beats is a no-go at this BPM for a Normal.

While we are at it, I highly recommend you to discuss everything else properly as well, begore it goes back to Qualified.
Topic Starter
Lasse
k give, me some minutes and I'll rename the diffs and write some more reply stuff to natsu's mod
I'm open for discussion about the jumps, I already explained my reasoning before so at least read that before bringing in new idea, thanks!
Yuii-
Cool, don't requal before I mod it. I know this set can be improved quite a lot, we just need more time!
show more