forum

Suddenly bad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Balwator
Hello, so I know I'm not a good player but nearly two weeks ago, just when my aim was starting to get really good, I suddenly got really horrible at aiming and my brain is just randomly skipping notes. It's not that the map is too fast for me because before, I could read/aim it perfectly. I know that there isn't a magic trick too suddenly get good again. I think it's just that I don't focus on the right things. Maybe someone has advice on how I should approach that issue because playing normally didn't help at all until now. It's starting to get quite frustrating because missing every 50-100 notes because of stupid errors is quite frustrating. Hope somebody has a nice advice and thanks in advance :)
deadbeat
take a break. just close osu! and do something else. you can always play it again later
Topic Starter
Balwator

deadbeat wrote:

take a break. just close osu! and do something else. you can always play it again later
So how long should that break approximately be? I thought about taking a small break too^^ Normally I've been playing a hour a day. Should it be a couple days or even a week? (I know I ask a lot sorry c:)
Roxy Lalonde
honestly the length of the break depends on your mental state at that point of time

if I feel really shit then I'm going to take a break for 2-5 hours before cracking at it again or popping an easy pp map for the fun of it

if i feel great like I've been doing well i can take breaks for 2 days to a week.