forum

A confirmation of back to menu

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Ameth Rianno

I was talking about this button.

Sometimes... i click with my tablet. That moment when you play marathon maps, and you're on about to the end of the song and pause for some reason. And my pen just slip to the "Back to Menu" button, it automaticly exit without a notice, it's annoying accidental missclick (i know the Return button and the Back button is very far, but what happens if someone was slipping your hand? it will create anger.). Adding a message after clicking the "Back" button must be an important thing for every games.

There was actually a similiar idea like this, that has actually added. But i don't see it, and there's no option in the setting. And the delay system thing doesn't do things in my oppinion.

Edit: What i mean is like safeguarding like on multiplayer, you should hit the esc button two times to exit.

and retry button too. but is this feature actually on the test build/cutting-edge only? but i'm not a supporter .-.
edit: sorry for my shitty english aw
Rilene
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.
buny
I've played this game for a few years and have never once accidentally hit the retry or menu button

wouldn't hurt to have though, as long as there is a toggle for the people that find no use in this feature. I'd rather not click twice to go back
Topic Starter
Ameth Rianno

a loli wrote:

I've played this game for a few years and have never once accidentally hit the retry or menu button
Then your life is very lucky..
Endaris

Endaris wrote:

Be a man and don't pause on breaks.
You can also put a blank pause-retry.png pause-back.png into your skin so there's no text that could temptate you.
Topic Starter
Ameth Rianno
Please think again, not everyone have to not pause on breaks. there's may some people want this.

Also blanking the image rather than the button itself didn't work, the Back to Menu button is still large as always.
Bara-
Yes please
I once was passing the DDR Marathong, was on the last song, and paused cause my parents asked me something
Then clicked retry >>____>>
Topic Starter
Ameth Rianno
can i bump? ;-;
Rilene

Ameth Rianno wrote:

can i bump? ;-;
not yet, wait for 4 weeks after latest reply then bump it

be sure to bump it strong enough, or thrust it
Danshi_old_1
There should be an "are you sure" for the first 2 times this is clicked whilst playing a single beatmap then after that it realizes you are purposely retrying and stops asking.
Great suggestion i hope it is implemented.
-Lunatic
do this for retry too plz
Yauxo
I have also never encountered an accidental "Oh, I went back to menu. Oops" yet, so if this gets to be a thing, make it a toggle.