posted
Total Posts
show more
Mint
Congrats!
Zectro
GZ!
Hula
This is in no way a personal attack or whatever, take it as a mod. I haven't seen this map ever before and someone thought ti needed more modding and here I am.

[General]
I'm gonna try keep away from questioning your spacing too much, since well, it would make the mod much more time consuming for myself, and I only plan to do this for 20-30 mins.
check your blankets too.
The timeline rhythms are fine, but the patterns on the playscreen lack a lot of structure.

Okay, so at the start, already I'm under the impression that you struggle with emphasising with spacing correctly, this is a first impression mind you. You happily space 00:26:555 (2,3) - , which is understandable to a point, but then you won't space this 00:27:375 (6,1) - , musically in every sense this is a stronger beat, it's a louder sound, it's the start of the new bar, it's a downbeat. This should be spaced more.

00:35:244 (9,1) - These should not be stacked, these have piano samples landing on the ticks, also it's a downbeat, why would you suddenly stack it like that.

In the first kiai, considering this is the type of map you've made, it bewilders me why you would put a 1/1 slider right over the top of that downbeat, I know you wanna get that epic sample mapped, but a 1/2 slider on the red tick ending on the downbeat is a much better compromise, right now you're missing 50% of the strongest beats in the first kiai.
01:11:801 (6) - Should be 1/2 circles instead to emphasise the synth better (let's just call it a synth now), currently it's the only time it's mapped like that and it's odd.

01:19:998 (1,2,3) - What the hell happened to the spacing here, 2 to 3 should never be that large, there's nothing in the music for that.
01:20:654 (7,8,9) - Same with this random spacing.
01:21:309 (1,2,3,4,5) - Sorry, but what?
01:25:244 (1,2) - No 3/4 rhythm hear at all, not even in the vocals, same with basically all of them in this kiai.
01:26:228 (5,6) - Why is this spacing as large as the rest in this pattern? it's not even got a drum beat on it, it's got a vocal on it, but it's different. Also this pattern lacks structure, like that 5-6 placement could be way neater and included in some sort of pattern.
01:27:539 (5) - Why is this vocal pattern now a slider? but before it was 2.0 ds spacing 1/2 circles.
01:32:949 (1) - Why is this spaced less in this pattern, though imo it shouldn't be, but then later on, 01:40:818 (1) - you would do this sort of massive spacing. 01:39:178 (6,1) - I like this spacing though, because of the hold, real cool.
02:09:834 (1,2,3,4) - Why did you stop suddenly mapping the piano? That was sudden and unexpected, since you mapped the piano here on the red tick, 02:09:178 (5,6,1) - , it feels broken, especially as in the next bar you map it like this 02:10:982 (5,6,7) - obviously to try include all the piano bits with less intensity. As it stands, it's inconsistent at this part. 02:15:080 (1,2,3) - It works fine here though.
02:21:801 (2,5,1) - Spacing?
02:24:014 (6,1) - Ugly as a mangled cat.
02:26:719 (1) - I was expecting a spacing increase here, since it's like the ugly as a mangled cat part, with the cymbal landing on the half beat before the downbeat.
02:27:211 (2) - Should be 1/2 circles instead, currently feels wonky that you put the vocals on the end part and then put those batshit crazy 1/4 sliders there.
02:27:539 (3,4,5,6) - This probably shouldn't even be 1/4 sliders here at all. All you can hear is a buzz basically. Rather, you should just map the vocals, making a jump pattern from that. If you are gonna keep the 1/4 sliders, reconsider that spacing and also structure it, it currently lacks it entirely.

In this part again, these 3/4 things really aren't appropriate for 95% of the time, there is no 3/4, you don't even try to make an effort of reducing the slider end volume to offset the made up rhythm, which could be a workaround, since your hitnormal is very bass heavy and it makes you think you're hitting the drums.
02:46:555 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - This spacing seems very extreme to what we've seen mostly in the map, apart from the batshit crazy 1/4 sliders. Especially since this part isn't even that intense. It's spaced more than the next part with the sick saxophone and the kiais.

I really like the sax part at 2:51, I like the rhythms chose, maybe not the patterns sooo much, but the rhythms are nice.
02:51:637 (1,2,3) - Nice rhythm, but a missed chance of having structured rhythm here along the y-axis, for no reason whatsoever.
02:55:244 (6,7) - What's up with the spacing, it's suddenly huge, this is the calmer part of the section, i'd also strictly use sliders for the sax and circles for other things in this part, for emphasis and consistency, if you get me.
02:58:687 (3) - 100% should be 1/2 slider, there's a sound on the red tick, not at all on the blue.
03:00:654 (5,1) - Why does the spacing reduce here onto the downbeat which has the sax, but the red tick has greater spacing with nothing on it.
02:55:736 (1) - Same here with the 1/2 slider thing, apply this thing the whole time throughout now.
03:01:637 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This lacks structure and any kind of emphasis, there's the jump pattern with the sax, then suddenly the sax comes in and the same sort of thing is going on, no discernible difference, which shouldn't be the case, since this map doesn't have much restrictions on itself.
03:04:588 (5) - Delete circle, stack the next (1) on the (4), like you've been doing the whole song so far.

OKAY. time's up, I will complete the mod if you accept any of this and you want it ofc.
Irreversible
I've just checked the mod above, and he points up valid points.

I really have to say, this is nowhere good enough to get ranked after 1 page of rather poor mods. It's not meant offensively, but you should give this more time, learn more stuff too, considering this is your first map (and for this, it's actually quite well done). Get some more mods by experienced people, and then try to requalify it.

Best of luck with further processing.
[ Jg ]
Lets just say spacing was pretty inconsistent.

The slow parts were great tho.
Santtu
To my mind spacing was really good, especially stream parts
Topic Starter
Keada
It doesnt matter anymore...
This actually ruined my hope left in this game.
But thank you, at least I had something qualified.

And yeah Irreversible?
For the first, this isnt my first map (First map qualified but yeah)
For the 2nd youre saying this is nowhere good enough for rank? Why is this shitmap ranked then?https://osu.ppy.sh/s/350528
This is one of the most horrible maps of this song that Ive seen...I havent seen the mania map, but the Std map looks like shit and it plays like shit..

But yeah, none of it matters anymore, since the osu community is getting more and more shit for everyday.

But yeah, thanks to everyone that supported me through this map, but im sorry. Im quitting this game. Mapping was the only fun thing left for me in this game, and Irreversible ruined that, thanks... and bye.
Santtu
Tbh It's really odd that 4 BNs have checked this map out and got it Qualified and then from nowhere someone comes and says it's "nowhere good enough to get ranked". Still if this is Keada's first Qualified map it doesn't mean this map should take time and cause of that it can't be ranked with 1 page mods so fast. I have seen many and many maps that have had like 1 page mods and still got ranked. Keada can have speed rank this map since she is that good mapper. -.-

If 4 BNs thinks this map is enough good to ranked HOW can this map then be "nowhere good enough to get ranked"???! I'm really confused about this.

I'm bit agreeing with Keada in some points. Osu! community has became more uncomfortable non-nice and awkward tbh (in general taking, not pointing just one)

Still bad language and hate speeches aren't allowed. :/
Please don't lose your hope even when you are feeling like there isn't hope. This map is really good and it seems to take bit time, as the QAT says (and I don't really agree with that but... BN and QAT has always high court)

And the way Hula speaks/mentions things out in his/her mod is really... well.. depressing. You should always think the speech way when doing mods. That kind of mods are really discouraging. I don't like that at all.

Yea, just saying my opinion.
Kroytz
I don't want you quitting the game Keada, at least, not for this. I was there since the birth of your mapping career and I've seen nothing but improvement. It's not good to degrade another mapper's set (as they have put their time and effort into their map just like you have) or the community as a whole. As mappers/modders alike, we work together to achieve a common goal and that is to bring content to osu. Altough Irreversible may have stated it poorly, I'm sure it's in the "best interest" to disqualify it as so as a means to help improve quality (blame Hula 2k15). In my personal opinion, I don't think it was ready quite yet as I may have mentioned to you on stream before, but I was really glad to see you finally get your work out there. You managed to do something right if it got qualified yeah? Just keep doing the right things and soon enough all these qualifies will be ranks! A lot of people I know like your content after all Keada, and leaving now would be a rather preemptive decision. But if that's what you want then so be it but please don't quit over something like this. You know I'm always willing to help.
Rumia-
sry for making shitmap.
Karen
This map is really well done, especially the flows. It's a pity that such a talent mapper decided to quit just because of a disqualification.
Chaoslitz
This isn't the first time that I have seen such a case

BNs are always creating hope and help mappers to reach their own goals.
So it is not good to see a mapper quit just because of a disqualification.
Exote
Not willing to start a fight, but...

Irreversible wrote:

Get some more mods by experienced people, and then try to requalify it.
Do you actually know how much people like us, I mean mappers with barely any ranked maps (or none at all) struggle to get mods from experienced modders, since like MOST of them ignore, no, they don't say no, they IGNORE? If you want some experienced modders/mappers to mod this map, go and do it yourself then.
As for the map, don't give up Keada. Try to fix at least the spacing inconsistencies, otherwise the map seems pretty solid to me. Good luck!
Supbads

Keada wrote:

It doesnt matter anymore...
This actually ruined my hope left in this game.
But thank you, at least I had something qualified.

And yeah Irreversible?
For the first, this isnt my first map (First map qualified but yeah)
For the 2nd youre saying this is nowhere good enough for rank? Why is this shitmap ranked then?https://osu.ppy.sh/s/350528
This is one of the most horrible maps of this song that Ive seen...I havent seen the mania map, but the Std map looks like shit and it plays like shit..

But yeah, none of it matters anymore, since the osu community is getting more and more shit for everyday.

But yeah, thanks to everyone that supported me through this map, but im sorry. Im quitting this game. Mapping was the only fun thing left for me in this game, and Irreversible ruined that, thanks... and bye.
Don't worry friend, many people quit the game because of how horribly it's managed (myself as well). Keep doing what you consider fun and don't let a guy with repetitive jumpy maps tell you what you have to do.
Irreversible

Irreversible wrote:

I really have to say, this is nowhere good enough to get ranked after 1 page of rather poor mods.
I'd like to quote my sentence again; it is not good enough to get ranked after 1 page of rather poor mods. It depends on how good the quality of your map is, nothing more. If the map is well done, get it ranked after 1 mod. Would be totally fine, if you deserved it!

Statements like saying I said your map is bad are literally just twisted words.

Chaoslitz wrote:

BNs are always creating hope and help mappers to reach their own goals.
It should be another approach to all BNs to raise their qualities and take care of details. Like this, less drama will be created. Less maps will be ranked too, but we will improve quality. We should not forget that ranking is not a privilege.

Exote wrote:

Not willing to start a fight, but...
Do you actually know how much people like us, I mean mappers with barely any ranked maps (or none at all) struggle to get mods from experienced modders, since like MOST of them ignore, no, they don't say no, they IGNORE? If you want some experienced modders/mappers to mod this map, go and do it yourself then.
As for the map, don't give up Keada. Try to fix at least the spacing inconsistencies, otherwise the map seems pretty solid to me. Good luck!
Yes, I am very aware of that. During the time, more and more experienced modders quit, but newbie modders never made it to this stage, because quality dropped more and more and people bubble or rank without proper checking. People should try helping themselves, taking the leftover experienced modders as guideline to improve themselves and get a sense of quality for their own.

---

It still seems not to be clear that disqualification is nothing bad at all. Yes, I disqualified this map for lacking quality, however: people can discuss, give their input and help to bring this map to a better state. In a disqualificated state it's possible for everyone to talk, but no one is taking this opportunity but rather starts to begin drama which doesn't lead us anywhere. And seeing that people actually agree that there are inconsistencies support my statement only more.

We'll see where this ends up, I've said what I wanted to say. Keep this thread clean and try helping the mapper instead of writing unnecessary posts, please.
Hula

Hula wrote:

This is in no way a personal attack or whatever, take it as a mod. I haven't seen this map ever before and someone thought ti needed more modding and here I am.
This. Read this. I'm not going to pander to your emotions. Nor should anyone else. Mods are a necessary part of the map making process, it is akin to peer-reviewing in the scientific community, it encourages end products of higher quality.

If you can't handle criticism, then the mapping process isn't for you. But, if you can get over the fact your map got disqualified, then, as I said, I can finish of that mod and flesh it out.

Your map got bubbled on the first page after 5 very poor or low quality mods, clearly (no offense) modders with very little experience in modding. So, the BN who even bubbled and qualified this map should actually look at how they do so, but they do it without being critical at any level.

Disqualification is currently a necessary and encouraged part of this modding system. Various BNs are too trigger happy with bubbles and stuff, for god knows what reasons. BNs need to be more critical in assessing maps, and if they can't be asked to do so, then don't bother, because it only creates this situation where people get disappointed.

Any excuse which revolves around the fact that other shitmaps got through the ranking process is shit. There's a huge number of BNs to QATs right now, and to expect them to check every map and then be bothered to potentially DQ every map constantly is a tall order. Currently, think of it as a cherry picking process, you could say you got unlucky, or you could say you got lucky, since now if you're not going to be butthurt your map will improve and be potentially admired by the experienced mappers.

I will finish of that mod if you want to go continue go for ranking, to help put you a step ahead :), otherwise, let's end this crying.

As for this quote:

Keada wrote:

You were at liberty to mod this map and post a DQ worthy mod, nothing stopped you, other than if you saw it too late ofc. This map at a glance has more structure than yours btw, still not my taste, but don't bash maps blindly.
Stjpa

Keada wrote:

I don't want to demotivate you now, but rankable is not the same as playable. Maybe the map you mentioned is not really enjoyable / playable for you, but it seems like there weren't any things, that made that map not rankable as sudden DS changes etc. Most things Hula mentioned (didn't read it completely though) were just about 3/4 sliders and spacing. So why do you want to quit Osu just because of these little things? You can't get better if you don't appreciate every help you can get. Even here you should appreciate it, even though Hula's speech was really meh.

Keada wrote:

You just see it as a bad community because everybody with a bad mood says it. People never want to remember the good things but the bad things.

Keada wrote:

Just try to improve the map and your mapping at is great already (at least I enjoyed your map, sorry for the not super helpful mod tho).

___

Hula wrote:

There's a huge number of BNs to QATs right now, and to expect them to check every map and then be bothered to potentially DQ every map constantly is a tall order.
Maybe I misunderstood it, but shouldn't it be way less work BECAUSE we have so many of them? Like every BN / QAT says "I have much to do, can't take a look of the map". And when I say every, I really mean it. Of course there is something called real life, but cmon, checking a map that takes like 30 mins to 1 hour isn't too much to ask, isn't it? And I don't think they get spammed like shit all the time, since there are many of them (even though some are more famous, therefore I can understand it, but there are enough not-so-known BNs who say this).

Honestly, this scares me to try to get a map qualified / ranked. I know how to take critics, for sure, but for whatever reason this scares me like shit, lol.

___

Irreversible wrote:

It should be another approach to all BNs to raise their qualities and take care of details. Like this, less drama will be created. Less maps will be ranked too, but we will improve quality. We should not forget that ranking is not a privilege."
So DS changes that shouldn't be there are called "details"? These are things every BN SHOULD see at the first time modding / playing. And definitely mention. If someone wants to be a BN, he should really know how to mod properly and have the knowledge to be one. Yet there are not really much BNs where this fits.

Irreversible wrote:

Yes, I am very aware of that. During the time, more and more experienced modders quit, but newbie modders never made it to this stage, because quality dropped more and more and people bubble or rank without proper checking.
No. the problem is not that the more experienced mappers / modders are quitting, the problem is that they just don't want to help for whichever reason. And I think I know this really good as I tried to get better at modding, asked so many people to help, but from like 20 people I asked (weren't just asking famous people), barely anyone wanted to help and to take time. Just the good BNs / mappers who still do high quality mods and really like to mod and take time for people helped (in my case only pishi, still thank you mate). So the reason you mentioned is more an excuse than anything else.

Irreversible wrote:

It still seems not to be clear that disqualification is nothing bad at all. Yes, I disqualified this map for lacking quality, however: people can discuss, give their input and help to bring this map to a better state. In a disqualificated state it's possible for everyone to talk, but no one is taking this opportunity but rather starts to begin drama which doesn't lead us anywhere. And seeing that people actually agree that there are inconsistencies support my statement only more.
You shouldn't use the term "lacking quality". I know it fits really good, but it kinda sounds rude, or not really friendly like "shit map" or anything similar (and I guess I'm not the only one thinking this). To expect that someone doesn't get angry at all when some BNs checked, bubbled and qualified this and then the mapper sees such a huge list of big problems in a speech that isn't friendly (or not the friendlist he could bring) is just wrong. I don't want to say that Hula is a rude guy who just does shit comments, but he could have done it better, for sure.
WORSTPOLACKEU

Hula wrote:

[General]
I'm gonna try keep away from questioning your spacing too much, since well, it would make the mod much more time consuming for myself, and I only plan to do this for 20-30 mins.
check your blankets too.
The timeline rhythms are fine, but the patterns on the playscreen lack a lot of structure.

Okay, so at the start, already I'm under the impression that you struggle with emphasising with spacing correctly, this is a first impression mind you. You happily space 00:26:555 (2,3) - , which is understandable to a point, but then you won't space this 00:27:375 (6,1) - , musically in every sense this is a stronger beat, it's a louder sound, it's the start of the new bar, it's a downbeat. This should be spaced more. Sure, valid.

00:35:244 (9,1) - These should not be stacked, these have piano samples landing on the ticks, also it's a downbeat, why would you suddenly stack it like that.
Also valid.

In the first kiai, considering this is the type of map you've made, it bewilders me why you would put a 1/1 slider right over the top of that downbeat, I know you wanna get that epic sample mapped, but a 1/2 slider on the red tick ending on the downbeat is a much better compromise, right now you're missing 50% of the strongest beats in the first kiai. If I understood correctly which sliders you meant, he mapped them to the sound which was a dominating point in the song and there is NO problem with gameplay aswell right there.

01:11:801 (6) - Should be 1/2 circles instead to emphasise the synth better (let's just call it a synth now), currently it's the only time it's mapped like that and it's odd. Could be, shouldn't be because this fits the rhythml.

01:19:998 (1,2,3) - What the hell happened to the spacing here, 2 to 3 should never be that large, there's nothing in the music for that. I think that plays very nice and it emphasises the transition in the song
01:20:654 (7,8,9) - Same with this random spacing. Same
01:21:309 (1,2,3,4,5) - Sorry, but what? Agree this is weird as fuck.
01:25:244 (1,2) - No 3/4 rhythm hear at all, not even in the vocals, same with basically all of them in this kiai.Please, people do this in so many maps and you bring this up? No point, I have seen this in countless songs where people extend a slider like that.
01:26:228 (5,6) - Why is this spacing as large as the rest in this pattern? it's not even got a drum beat on it, it's got a vocal on it, but it's different. Also this pattern lacks structure, like that 5-6 placement could be way neater and included in some sort of pattern.I agree about the 5-6 placement because it flow badly atm but what is wrong with the spacing?
01:27:539 (5) - Why is this vocal pattern now a slider? but before it was 2.0 ds spacing 1/2 circles. Don't see your point.
01:32:949 (1) - Why is this spaced less in this pattern, though imo it shouldn't be, but then later on, 01:40:818 (1) - you would do this sort of massive spacing. At this point I feel like you mention stuff that I have seen in several ranked maps, people just sometimes space stuff less or more without reason and don't even try to tell me it is not the case.

01:39:178 (6,1) - I like this spacing though, because of the hold, real cool.
02:09:834 (1,2,3,4) - Why did you stop suddenly mapping the piano? That was sudden and unexpected, since you mapped the piano here on the red tick. Nothing wrong with this, again it's just something you would do - map the piano, he slowed down because of the vocals.

02:09:178 (5,6,1) - , it feels broken, especially as in the next bar you map it like this 02:10:982 (5,6,7) - obviously to try include all the piano bits with less intensity. As it stands, it's inconsistent at this part. 02:15:080 (1,2,3) - It works fine here though.That part is not broken although I think it the next 2 notes should be spaced if he used reverse slider, I srsly don't see a big problem anywhere there and it's just all again suggestions how it could work out differently, nothing DQ wrorth.
02:21:801 (2,5,1) - Spacing? Yes
02:24:014 (6,1) - Ugly as a mangled cat. Wtf
02:26:719 (1) - I was expecting a spacing increase here, since it's like the ugly as a mangled cat part, with the cymbal landing on the half beat before the downbeat. Yes
02:27:211 (2) - Should be 1/2 circles instead, currently feels wonky that you put the vocals on the end part and then put those batshit crazy 1/4 sliders there.
02:27:539 (3,4,5,6) - This probably shouldn't even be 1/4 sliders here at all. All you can hear is a buzz basically. Rather, you should just map the vocals, making a jump pattern from that. If you are gonna keep the 1/4 sliders, reconsider that spacing and also structure it, it currently lacks it entirely.

In this part again, these 3/4 things really aren't appropriate for 95% of the time, there is no 3/4, you don't even try to make an effort of reducing the slider end volume to offset the made up rhythm, which could be a workaround, since your hitnormal is very bass heavy and it makes you think you're hitting the drums.
02:46:555 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - This spacing seems very extreme to what we've seen mostly in the map, apart from the batshit crazy 1/4 sliders. Especially since this part isn't even that intense. It's spaced more than the next part with the sick saxophone and the kiais.

I really like the sax part at 2:51, I like the rhythms chose, maybe not the patterns sooo much, but the rhythms are nice.
02:51:637 (1,2,3) - Nice rhythm, but a missed chance of having structured rhythm here along the y-axis, for no reason whatsoever.
02:55:244 (6,7) - What's up with the spacing, it's suddenly huge, this is the calmer part of the section, i'd also strictly use sliders for the sax and circles for other things in this part, for emphasis and consistency, if you get me.
02:58:687 (3) - 100% should be 1/2 slider, there's a sound on the red tick, not at all on the blue.
03:00:654 (5,1) - Why does the spacing reduce here onto the downbeat which has the sax, but the red tick has greater spacing with nothing on it.
02:55:736 (1) - Same here with the 1/2 slider thing, apply this thing the whole time throughout now.
03:01:637 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This lacks structure and any kind of emphasis, there's the jump pattern with the sax, then suddenly the sax comes in and the same sort of thing is going on, no discernible difference, which shouldn't be the case, since this map doesn't have much restrictions on itself.
03:04:588 (5) - Delete circle, stack the next (1) on the (4), like you've been doing the whole song so far.

OKAY. time's up, I will complete the mod if you accept any of this and you want it ofc.
I don't rly feel like writing more but I feel like some points are not even important at all and there are maps that have WORSE problems yet get ranked.
Some random spacing changes, come on it's seen in every map where a mapper throws in a spacing change just because , you can't keep it consistent through the whole map and if you do, great, but many maps don't and still get ranked and are playable.

Yes there are some parts he could improve and I don't agree with him quitting but some of the stuff you wrote rly makes no sense or improvement to the gameplay at all.
VINXIS
hiryan
Monstrata
The reason why post-qualification mods are met with such drama is cuz

1. They didn't ask for or want a mod.
2. Anything you say would basically be an attack on their map because you are pointing out stuff that may or may not be an issue for the purpose of drawing attention and calling them out for low quality works etc...

Even if Hula's mod was with good intention, it is done in poor taste. If you don't like a map, you're welcome to say so. But writing out long-winded mods, and especially, mentioning that you only spent x amount of time modding, will make your mod seem like an attack on the mapper. You are basically saying "I only spent x amount of time, and came up with this huge list of errors". It's unnecessary and flat out distasteful.

The overall disqualification process here could have been better. Peppy purposefully had that disqualification message drafted to make the disqualification process less overwhelming and absolute. We should follow it because especially within a global community where English is not everyone's native tongue, passive-aggressive statements can easily be interpreted as personal attacks.

Keada, this disqualification process wasn't handled as well as it could have been. Don't give up please! You have BN's who support your work and would certainly be willing to help with re-qualifying.
Topic Starter
Keada
Ok, maybe I overreacted too much ._.
But sometimes, when I get to much critique, I just give up on things because thats who I am, but seeing all the support I got after this overreacting was, yeah I dont know how to explain it ;-;

Sorry I overreacted, and I will see what I can do later with the spacing issues.
I just want a little break first, since this was too much for me.

Thank you all thats been supporting me <3
Ill go back today when I have had a little break QQ
ac8129464363

monstrata wrote:

The reason why post-qualification mods are met with such drama is cuz

1. They didn't ask for or want a mod.
2. Anything you say would basically be an attack on their map because you are pointing out stuff that may or may not be an issue for the purpose of drawing attention and calling them out for low quality works etc...
I don't agree with this sentiment. You shouldn't expect only mods you've asked for. This is a community-run system, and as such it's important that any opinion can be shared, so long as the person isn't being unreasonably rude about it.

An attack on your ideas isn't a bad thing at all, to be honest. If anything it shows you a different viewpoint, and there's nothing stopping you from defending your ideas, as long as you can come up with a valid, satisfying response.
-Tochi

Keada wrote:

Ok, maybe I overreacted too much ._.
But sometimes, when I get to much critique, I just give up on things because thats who I am, but seeing all the support I got after this overreacting was, yeah I dont know how to explain it ;-;

Sorry I overreacted, and I will see what I can do later with the spacing issues.
I just want a little break first, since this was too much for me.

Thank you all thats been supporting me <3
Ill go back today when I have had a little break QQ
Glad to see you back in osu Keada :)

You really have improved mapping since the first time, it's too early to quit everything.
DQ's are sad, yes, but it won't help the map's state with some text, but with some mods and improvements.
Tbh, first time i saw this map (like 30 min ago) i was like "wow, good map", so please don't make the people who loves your maps cry by leaving us!
This whole DQ might even have improved you by now ;)

Good luck with everything from now on! I can't wait to see your future maps! \(#´▽`)人(´▽`#)ノ
Monstrata
@deetz Hmm true true. Wrote that at 4am lel. I still think the approach here could have been better but i'm glad Keada decided not to give up on the set.
CXu

Hula wrote:

Hula wrote:

This. Read this. I'm not going to pander to your emotions. Nor should anyone else. Mods are a necessary part of the map making process, it is akin to peer-reviewing in the scientific community, it encourages end products of higher quality.
Well, if you know some people might feel like your mod is a personal attack (as you state yourself to not take it as such), then maybe consider wording it differently? Making mappers angry and/or discouraged about their map is quite counterproductive to your goal of improving the map, don't you think?

Yes, it shouldn't matter how you say your criticism, but it does, and wording can go a long way to encourage rather than discourage mappers.
Cherry Blossom
You know, that's just a game. Not your life.
Asfand
rank denne pls.
Vil ha min 90% acc pass
-Tochi

Asfand wrote:

rank denne pls.
Vil ha min 90% acc pass
Jeg vil have min SS pass :^)
Daeymieh

Cherry Blossom wrote:

You know, some people take things like this more serious than other do.
neonat

Daeymieh wrote:

Cherry Blossom wrote:

You know, some people take things like this more serious than other do.
so? lol
Topic Starter
Keada

neonat wrote:

Cherry Blossom wrote:

so? lol
These are the kind of persons thats dragging this community down...just saying

Edit:What's even the reason for these comments?
Daeymieh

neonat wrote:

so? lol
You know, instead of posting stupid comments that are only firing up the whole drama in here you two could maybe think about a way to help to calm everything down. Just an idea.
BrownsterJr
Im no special dude in the osu community but meh whatever, this map was fucking awesome, its so chill :3 its the type of map id play if i didnt care about ranks, i just wanted to listen to a good song and click some circles for fun. I dont really know how else to word it, but its just nice, like a faster version of https://osu.ppy.sh/b/281843 <3
Cherry Blossom
Lol wow, I didn't know you, guys could be offended like that, sorry if i looked agressive. It seems people are overreacting here uuh.
If we could avoid dramas here....

btw

Keada wrote:

uuuh what ?
Yuii-
You are probably the best Call of Duty players I've ever seen in my life. Could you please discuss about the beatmap and only about that?
Holy mother of God this game.
Cherry Blossom
And you're probably the best meme BN, holy mother of god this game.

Some things.
  1. 03:30:326 (5,6,7) - things like this are weird to play, the previous patterns are fast, i mean there is a high spacing between objects. And here, after a kick slider the spacing is kinda confusing, it gives a weird impression when the spacing between 03:30:654 (6,7) - is close.At least, it could be better if you increase the distance between 03:30:654 (6,7) -
    same for 01:45:408 (4,5,6,1) - etc.
  2. 03:32:785 (2,4) - avoid this kind of overlap, it is ugly and it is not difficult to fix to give a better impression on visuals.
no kd.
Trust

Keada wrote:

Keada wrote:

This thread is baffling.
dqs01733

Trust wrote:

Keada wrote:

Keada wrote:

This thread is baffling.
Mikii
quit the game

if not

map more
Topic Starter
Keada
Just took a break,
Gonna work on the mods I got soon.
show more