forum

[resolved] can't update my map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cuenquero
Problem Details: when i try update my map, it appears a error menssage saying: "error during upload". I've try to delete and re-download the map, but the trouble still.
(This starts when i cancel a previous update, and try update again later).

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
This is a image of the error

osu! version: 20151113.3 (latest)
Endaris
Does it always stop at the same moment(44%) ??

As the upload stops relatively early I could imagine that the problem is on your end, either some odd connection issue or your map containing some corrupt file that makes the BSS-server choke. The latter especially if you can answer my question with "yes".
If yes it would probably be helpful if you could tell which map you're trying to update(I assume it's your Tatsh feat. Sariyajin one but could be the other one too) and upload an export of your map on an external site(puush/upppy/mediafire) so one might look up what's wrong with it.

I'm no expert on this matter but I'm pretty sure these information could be helpful in resolving your issue.
Trosk-
This seems to be a server side issue. Try again later or tomorrow. You are not the only one with this problem.
Topic Starter
Cuenquero
Here's the map http://puu.sh/lpmR3/12250f8b09.osz
The problem still
My last update frezze in 44% again
Trosk-
Try to do what is said in this thread and see if you can upload your map again. If you can't do that, I would recommend you to contact a QAT to delete your map and submit it again. This was the solution for some people.
Topic Starter
Cuenquero

Trosk- wrote:

Try to do what is said in this thread and see if you can upload your map again. If you can't do that, I would recommend you to contact a QAT to delete your map and submit it again. This was the solution for some people.
Thanks a lot for your help, Trosk :3