fuck your hp settings
[ General]Applied the rest, and LLOni is now OD9 (for now, subject to change)
- High difficulties HP settings seem too low. You should keep at least 5.0 even if it's very hard map, unless long song like galaxy. Except this is not about length this time, it's more about note amount. Inner was originally 5 until I realized the star rating for it was completely out of place (5.44 for something that plays like 6.2); and LLOni is going to 3.5 (~2.3k notes needs a lower HP than 5, else it's purely cruel)
- Hitsound volume can be +10~20% how was that 50 lmao
- I'm worried difficulty gap between Lower diffs (Kantan-Oni) and Higher diffs (Oni-Loveless). It would be great for players if Muzukashii and Oni will be harder. Except I decided to make the main spread as 140 BPM mapping, while the two last are more of a bonus challenge for higher players. The spread as is was designed with 6 diffs (1-2-3-4-6-8)
- Consider setting SV0.8, 0.7 (=140 bpm) seems too slow for the fast song.
- I feel the diff is random a little. I think you can make consistent patterns and rhythms so that beginners plays easily. Chaotic song can't allow for pure consistency, sadly. The song is not really designed to be charted on lower than hard due to some patterns overflowing onto another measure, the general pace of the song and whatnot. The K&F diffs were designed from Oni downwards.
Hard diffs are good, but lower diffs are questionable to me. i'd like to know more modders or BNs opinions. lol rip loveless oni 2014-2016 you won't be remembered