New Year’s Tournament - 10k to 25k [3on3] 32/32

posted
Total Posts
326
show more
Eymi
If you can't FC the maps, train instead of criticize the mappool !
VINXIS

Hanae wrote:

If you can't FC the maps, train instead of criticize the mappool !
d
Topic Starter
Tehron
New Schedules are now done and I wish to see any requests to change the schedules as soon as possible since it's already Friday!

Edit: This typo is real -_- *Wednesday.
Ameyy

Hanae wrote:

If you can't FC the maps, train instead of criticize the mappool !
+1
Genji

B0aty wrote:

Some slight issues with the scheduling of the upcoming game, is it possible to reschedule to 11am sunday/move to saturday?
I fucked up on the first request, meant saturday :S
VINXIS
is the mappool gunna change
Histoire

Hanae wrote:

If you can't FC the maps, train instead of criticize the mappool !
thats great! ill go put time freeze dt for osst :^)
verto
Tehron please answer my pms about the schedule already ;_; I'm really worried

http://puu.sh/mEdMA/608075e74b.png
Topic Starter
Tehron

VINXIS wrote:

is the mappool gunna change
Not for Ro16, of course there will be new mappools for future rounds.

_verto_ wrote:

Tehron please answer my pms about the schedule already ;_; I'm really worried

http://puu.sh/mEdMA/608075e74b.png
Waiting for a reply from opposing team.

B0aty wrote:

B0aty wrote:

Some slight issues with the scheduling of the upcoming game, is it possible to reschedule to 11am sunday/move to saturday?
I fucked up on the first request, meant saturday :S
Oh didn't see this here before I sent the pm :P Oh well, the pm would've been the same either way.
Snowwy
Hi! So I saw the change of schedules and brackets and apparently my team is facing "Sacred Baguettes", who, out of their 4 players, only have 2 over #10,000 rank (2/4 players that can play in the tournament).
Does this mean my team would have to play them 2v2, 3v2, or are they are disqualified? Thank you for reading :)
Snajper

Snowwy wrote:

Hi! So I saw the change of schedules and brackets and apparently my team is facing "Sacred Baguettes", who, out of their 4 players, only have 2 over #10,000 rank (2/4 players that can play in the tournament).
Does this mean my team would have to play them 2v2, 3v2, or are they are disqualified? Thank you for reading :)
Wait untill match day. They still can go back to 10k. If not then you will probably play 2v3.
Topic Starter
Tehron

Snowwy wrote:

Hi! So I saw the change of schedules and brackets and apparently my team is facing "Sacred Baguettes", who, out of their 4 players, only have 2 over #10,000 rank (2/4 players that can play in the tournament).
Does this mean my team would have to play them 2v2, 3v2, or are they are disqualified? Thank you for reading :)
You can play 2v2 if your team wants to, otherwise it will be played 3v2.

Snajper8 wrote:

Snowwy wrote:

Hi! So I saw the change of schedules and brackets and apparently my team is facing "Sacred Baguettes", who, out of their 4 players, only have 2 over #10,000 rank (2/4 players that can play in the tournament).
Does this mean my team would have to play them 2v2, 3v2, or are they are disqualified? Thank you for reading :)
Wait untill match day. They still can go back to 10k. If not then you will probably play 2v3.
This too^, thank you Snajper!
Ignitorex
Hello , i was wondering if we could get this weekends matches for team (We've Been AFK) rescheduled for saturday around 2 PM UTC or later.
Eymi

Histoire wrote:

Hanae wrote:

If you can't FC the maps, train instead of criticize the mappool !
thats great! ill go put time freeze dt for osst :^)
2 easy
Snowwy
Hi! Can my game against Sacred Baguettes be scheduled on Sunday, 16:00 UTC? Thanks in advanced!
pkk
If only two of our players are able to play, are we allowed to 2v3 or are we disqualified?

edit: nvm saw the post above
Topic Starter
Tehron
Okay since I'm having problems with this matter I'll just post it here.
Whenever I send you a private message about the matches you have (most of the time about it's rescheduling) could I get a reply? Still waiting for replies from multiple people even though it's already Saturday.


Edit: This match is canceled due to a team resigning:
bigsugoioppai - NotEstellia-

This will be a default win for bigsugoioppai and they will advance to the next round.
xLolicore-
Damnnn so late at night, guess I can't help my team :C go "We've been AFK"!
Maruyu

Tehron wrote:

Okay since I'm having problems with this matter I'll just post it here.
Whenever I send you a private message about the matches you have (most of the time about it's rescheduling) could I get a reply? Still waiting for replies from multiple people even though it's already Saturday.


Edit: This match is canceled due to a team resigning:
bigsugoioppai - NotEstellia-

This will be a default win for bigsugoioppai and they will advance to the next round.
rip my goals
Histoire
8-)

[Nicole] wrote:

Tehron wrote:

Okay since I'm having problems with this matter I'll just post it here.
Whenever I send you a private message about the matches you have (most of the time about it's rescheduling) could I get a reply? Still waiting for replies from multiple people even though it's already Saturday.


Edit: This match is canceled due to a team resigning:
bigsugoioppai - NotEstellia-

This will be a default win for bigsugoioppai and they will advance to the next round.
rip my goals
sorry we just cant make it, too busy
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply