forum

New Year’s Tournament - 10k to 25k [3on3] 32/32

posted
Total Posts
show more
_koinuri
Hi, I'm in team Tatoe, and since we're in group H, I'm assuming we're going to play last on week 2.

I'll be taking a bus to my dorm in university on Sunday and won't be available from 8AM to 6-8PM CST that day because it's a long ride back. Is it possible for us to be scheduled some time before that?
Snowwy
Giralda
Posting to subscribe.

Also waiting for confirmation from Tehron as well.
Bacon
xLolicore-
Man, the HR mappool is harder than I thought ;_;
LeaveMeAlone-
Pool on main page was more intresting :(
Topic Starter
Tehron
I'm sorry everyone, the wrong list on the main post was my fault D: (derp)
Updated the list now and yes the list wagner posted is the correct one, sorry for the inconvenience!
Period
-
Flower Shop

Period wrote:

Rules for disconnects? Rules for failing/reviving? Are all matches being streamed? Sorry, i've got all the questions :)

also
>When a FreeMod map is picked at least one player of each team has to play either Hidden or HardRock.

So only one or the other? We can't play with HD+HR?
I think the real question is can we play FL???
Topic Starter
Tehron

dgap wrote:

Period wrote:

Rules for disconnects? Rules for failing/reviving? Are all matches being streamed? Sorry, i've got all the questions :)

also
>When a FreeMod map is picked at least one player of each team has to play either Hidden or HardRock.

So only one or the other? We can't play with HD+HR?
I think the real question is can we play FL???
If a player disconnects and the disconnect will be seen as a deciding factor in the map (the team lost because of the disconnect), the teams will replay the map. We will try to stream as many matches as possible (if the current schedule works out we will stream every match ^^).
You can play both Hidden and Hard Rock if you want but only 1 mod is required. And no you can't pick other mods besides Hidden or Hard Rock.

I hope this answered your questions and keep asking if you have anything that's unclear for you!
Topic Starter
Tehron
Schedules for Group Stage week 1 are now linked in the main post but if you didn't see it already, here's the link: Group Stage week 1 Schedules

Don't forget to let me know if the current schedule doesn't work with you!
Bacon
ScoreV1 or ScoreV2?
Bacon
So they expect us to be 25k-10k players yet put HR maps that are worthy of a sub 5k dedicated HR player. lmao one of the HR maps barely even has any HR FC's... All has OD9.8 or OD10, and one of them has HP9.8. What kind of fucking god tier HR players do you expect people of this rank to be
EmeraldStar82
What's the deal with the HR maps? I don't find them hard at all.
pkk
gallows bell does have ridiculous HP drain considering the object density which can make it hard to even pass with HR, but other than that I guess they're ok xd
Bacon

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

The main one I have problem with is GALLOWS BELL because of OD10 HP9.8 which makes it very difficult to pass with HR unless you have stellar acc. The others are too bad, but that one in particular is a pretty bad pick IMO.
-Dyames
why the team Burstlimit isnt in the schedule?
OtoChan23
add my team now please? i'll go back to my rank in 30k. please add it now so i can participate again please?
_koinuri
Burstlimit Phillipines is in group E which plays in week 2 (January 15 - 17). The schedule released is for week 1.
Topic Starter
Tehron

Bacon wrote:

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

The main one I have problem with is GALLOWS BELL because of OD10 HP9.8 which makes it very difficult to pass with HR unless you have stellar acc. The others are too bad, but that one in particular is a pretty bad pick IMO.
I realize the difficulty with that specific map but the Hard Rock picks are aimed more toward the players who actually play Hard Rock other than just in tournaments, with this said, they're hard on purpose.
The reason there is a OD10 HP9.8 (GALLOWS BELL) map in the mappool is because those factors are well countered with the difficulty of the map, the map itself isn't hard.

Bacon wrote:

ScoreV1 or ScoreV2?
ScoreV1.

-Dyames wrote:

why the team Burstlimit isnt in the schedule?
Burstlimit is part of the Group E and groups E-H will play next week (Group Stage week 2), therefore Burstlimit's matches aren't in the current schedule.

-[Koinuri] wrote:

Burstlimit Phillipines is in group E which plays in week 2 (January 15 - 17). The schedule released is for week 1.
Thank you for being helpful ^^
Scyan
What of the teams with unfound users, have you got a list of their new names otherwise anyone can just come along and join in their place?
Topic Starter
Tehron

Scyan wrote:

What of the teams with unfound users, have you got a list of their new names otherwise anyone can just come along and join in their place?
Uhh, someone changed names again? I need to check that asap and I would really appreciate if the team captains would notify me about name changes in their team. It is practically impossible for me to stay up to date with the player names if the players keep changing them (the link in the accepted teams list stops working when a player changes their name so I don't have a link to the profile this I can't know the new name).

I have trust on the team captains and if I see someone I don't have on the teams list I will ask the captain about it. IF the captain lies to me and thus a player who is not accepted to the tournament plays, the team will be disqualified.
Flower Shop

Scyan wrote:

Tehron wrote:

Scyan wrote:

Uhh, someone changed names again? I need to check that asap and I would really appreciate if the team captains would notify me about name changes in their team. It is practically impossible for me to stay up to date with the player names if the players keep changing them (the link in the accepted teams list stops working when a player changes their name so I don't have a link to the profile this I can't know the new name).

I have trust on the team captains and if I see someone I don't have on the teams list I will ask the captain about it. IF the captain lies to me and thus a player who is not accepted to the tournament plays, the team will be disqualified.
I don't know if this is the actual case here, but some users are unfound because their text in the post has been changed to red, and it's reading the url with the code in it.
Genji
will week two be on the same mappool as week 1 for group stage?
Flower Shop

B0aty wrote:

will week two be on the same mappool as week 1 for group stage?
Both weeks are group stage, so they'll use the same map pool.
Loslite
Could we know the updated timings for next week's matches?
Cos I asked Deppy and he said all the matches were postponed till next week due to bancho dying.
Topic Starter
Tehron

DarknesStealth wrote:

Could we know the updated timings for next week's matches?
Cos I asked Deppy and he said all the matches were postponed till next week due to bancho dying.
Currently discussing about this with the staff, we'll update you on the schedules soon!

And to anyone who doesn't know already, we postponed these matches due to bancho:

1. Nevi's harem - Senpai Reich
  2. Sacred Baguette - Senpai Reich
  3. Jambon Beurre & Baguette - Sliderbroke my life
  4. Sliderbroke my life - SpażdeR's Weeaboos
  5. Nevi's harem - Sacred Baguette
  6. Jambon Beurre & Baguette - SpażdeR's Weeaboos
EmeraldStar82
#RipBancho2016
Topic Starter
Tehron
If anyone is still confused about the postponed matches.
Only matches from yesterday were postponed due to bancho, today's matches will be played normally as some of them have already.
Gemitaiz
so the matches got postponed... will this affect the other group stage matches?
Topic Starter
Tehron

Gemitaiz wrote:

It won't affect the other matches, only the ones that got postponed. And about those postponed matches.
They will be held next saturday and will overlap with the other matches so not all matches will be streamed. I'll update the schedules tomorrow as I post the schedules for week 2 (schedules for the postponed matches will be in that schedule).
Scyan
Thank you for keeping us updated. :D
Gemitaiz

Tehron wrote:

Gemitaiz wrote:

It won't affect the other matches, only the ones that got postponed. And about those postponed matches.
They will be held next saturday and will overlap with the other matches so not all matches will be streamed. I'll update the schedules tomorrow as I post the schedules for week 2 (schedules for the postponed matches will be in that schedule).
alright thanks man
Topic Starter
Tehron
Group Stage week 2 schedules are now out!
Schedules

I made changes to the schedules to make them more compact and days shorter since it can be really exhausting for the staff to cast and/or stream all day, I hope this new format works with everyone! Don't forget to notify me as soon as possible if the schedule doesn't work out for you, this will make my life a lot easier ^^

P.S. Refs, commentators and streamer will be added soon.
Period

Tehron wrote:

Schedules

I made changes to the schedules to make them more compact and days shorter since it can be really exhausting for the staff to cast and/or stream all day, I hope this new format works with everyone! Don't forget to notify me as soon as possible if the schedule doesn't work out for you, this will make my life a lot easier ^^

Was this ignored? :?

-[Koinuri] wrote:

Hi, I'm in team Tatoe, and since we're in group H, I'm assuming we're going to play last on week 2.

I'll be taking a bus to my dorm in university on Sunday and won't be available from 8AM to 6-8PM CST that day because it's a long ride back. Is it possible for us to be scheduled some time before that?
Rose Ruby
Well since I'm back to 10k can my name get changed to a normal color again?
Topic Starter
Tehron

Period wrote:

Tehron wrote:

Schedules

Was this ignored? :?

-[Koinuri] wrote:

Totally forgot about this D: Thank you for being quick with this.
I can reschedule your matches to Saturday and move the matches you'll be replacing from Saturday to Sunday!

Edit: Rescheduled, let me know if it's better now.
Period

Tehron wrote:

Totally forgot about this D: Thank you for being quick with this.
I can reschedule your matches to Saturday and move the matches you'll be replacing from Saturday to Sunday!
Oh, great. I'm glad to hear. Thanks you!
danosu
By the way, it seems as though the vod didnt save for the stream. I went into past broadcasts in the twitch channel and the full length vod isnt there unfortunately :/
KawaiiLittle
Hi I'm from the team We've been AFK and regard the Times, in my time zone the matches will take place at 10pm Sun, and 2am and 3am Mon, I can make the 10pm, but I can't make the later ones, is there a way you can change the Times? In my time zone it is UTC+11 and the only times I can't make it are The whole of friday and 1pm-4pm Sunday. Thanks. :D Sorry for all the trouble :(
show more