community forum

New Year’s Tournament - 10k to 25k [3on3] 32/32

posted
Total Posts
326
show more
azei

Team Name: AzeiFrost

Captain: azei #15522
Player: Hansel #14216
Player: Sobriquet #19124
Player: Randylek #13585
Player: Cellia - #13581
Player: azerW #11423
EmeraldStar82

pkk wrote:

Team Name: pls enjoy game

Captain:
#10,098 pkk

Players:
#20,063 Enjoy
#13,688 EmeraldStar82
#10,568 Mikii
#10,490 Kroytz
#10,033 Yuzu-

pls enjoy game
rip timezones
Crowve

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

pkk wrote:

Team Name: pls enjoy game

Captain:
#10,098 pkk

Players:
#20,063 Enjoy
#13,688 EmeraldStar82
#10,568 Mikii
#10,490 Kroytz
#10,033 Yuzu-

pls enjoy game
rip timezones
What Timezone should we put you in?
saoie
Team Name: Hip Hop Bunnyz

Captain: saoie
Player: frostedluck
Player: Guimauve
Player: Mysterious
Player: Tensai-Senpai
Player: psimaster

not finalized but i claim 6 slots for team :^
pkk

thewagner wrote:

What Timezone should we put you in?
lol that's a good question, give me a few days to get that one sorted out
Histoire
updated

Team Name: NotEstellia-

Captain: Histoire #15,862
Player: Ayako #13,668
Player: Reset- #10,311
Player: Absolite #15,026
Player: TestApple #10,621
Player: TBD #
UTC+8
just reserving spots here
also quick question what are the prizes
KASUM1

Histoire wrote:

updated

Team Name: NotEstellia-

Captain: Histoire #15,862
Player: Ayako #13,668
Player: Reset- #10,311
Player: Absolite #15,026
Player: TestApple #10,621
Player: TBD #
UTC+8
just reserving spots here
also quick question what are the prizes
I don't think there's prizes :o
Genji

B0aty wrote:

Team name: Broke a slider
Captain: B0aty#16800
Player1: Frosty77 #20802
Player2: Hunter322 #19400
Player3: Kennen #11346

Still looking for more players, preferably HR players but anything goes, PM me on site or ingame to contact me
UPDATED: Kennen added to roster
Shyotamaze

Team Name: Spontaneous Combustion


Captain:
Shyotamaze #12,688
Players:
Lucas TW #10,688
MrInanimated #13,381
Pinguefy #15,922
Soul #15,999
UTC+0
Topic Starter
Tehron

Histoire wrote:

updated

Team Name: NotEstellia-

Captain: Histoire #15,862
Player: Ayako #13,668
Player: Reset- #10,311
Player: Absolite #15,026
Player: TestApple #10,621
Player: TBD #
UTC+8
just reserving spots here
also quick question what are the prizes
No prizes so far but we'll see what my financial situation is closer to the semi finals and finals, might buy supporter for the winners ^^
BlackZero

Team name: Limit Breakers


Captain: BlackZero #22844
Player: dragontaladro #15161
Player: sgtxroflcopter #24285
Player: Sundayz #17436
Player: [ Isylphia ] #14155
Player: 620 #14687
Deppyforce

Tehron wrote:

Histoire wrote:

updated

Team Name: NotEstellia-

Captain: Histoire #15,862
Player: Ayako #13,668
Player: Reset- #10,311
Player: Absolite #15,026
Player: TestApple #10,621
Player: TBD #
UTC+8
just reserving spots here
also quick question what are the prizes
No prizes so far but we'll see what my financial situation is closer to the semi finals and finals, might buy supporter for the winners ^^
dun wry i can buy atleast 1 month suptag
Aidoru

B0aty wrote:

Team name: Broke a slider
Captain: B0aty#16800
Player1: Frosty77 #20802
Player2: Hunter322 #19400
Player3: Kennen #11346

Still looking for more players, preferably HR players but anything goes, PM me on site or ingame to contact me
[/quote]
I really like your teams name :D
Looking forward to a "Broke a slider" vs. "Sliderbroke my life" matchup 8-)
Space Chicken
I'm up for adding to the prize pool as well.

I guess we'll talk about it more privately with Tehron and give you a clear answer soon enough!
Gemitaiz
Team name: QUAKE
Captain: DeRandom Otaku #10217
player: Psywind #18867
player: Gemitaiz #11631
player: -Amithinda- #20897
Maniii
Team Name: nice slider

Captain: Maniii 15k
Player: Staubpfote 15k
Player: Rammler 19k
Player: SchlomZ 18k
Player: valar 18k


edit: Robincookie changed name to Rammler
Genji

Aidoru wrote:

I really like your teams name :D
Looking forward to a "Broke a slider" vs. "Sliderbroke my life" matchup 8-)
haha, I hope we play VS them now ^^
OtoChan23
Team name: Burstlimit Philippines

Captain: Otochan23 #24,543
Player: Simond #16837
Player: Prosoner #13,357
Player: Shizuku- #19466
Player: LOLFlashlight #19016

Added one player : Cyborg Tenshi #15044
Shizuku-

OtoChan23 wrote:

Team name: Burstlimit Philippines

Captain: Otochan23 #24,543
Player: Simond #16837
Player: Prosoner #13,357
Player: Shizuku- #19466
Player: LOLFlashlight #19016

Added one player : Cyborg Tenshi #15044
I am on 17k for now
JeremTheOuf
If I wasn't THIS underranked (#181,436) I'd have participated :/
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply