forum

New Year’s Tournament - 10k to 25k [3on3] 32/32

posted
Total Posts
show more
Histoire

Hanae wrote:

If you can't FC the maps, train instead of criticize the mappool !
thats great! ill go put time freeze dt for osst :^)
verto
Tehron please answer my pms about the schedule already ;_; I'm really worried

http://puu.sh/mEdMA/608075e74b.png
Topic Starter
Tehron

VINXIS wrote:

is the mappool gunna change
Not for Ro16, of course there will be new mappools for future rounds.

_verto_ wrote:

Tehron please answer my pms about the schedule already ;_; I'm really worried

http://puu.sh/mEdMA/608075e74b.png
Waiting for a reply from opposing team.

B0aty wrote:

B0aty wrote:

Some slight issues with the scheduling of the upcoming game, is it possible to reschedule to 11am sunday/move to saturday?
I fucked up on the first request, meant saturday :S
Oh didn't see this here before I sent the pm :P Oh well, the pm would've been the same either way.
Snowwy
Hi! So I saw the change of schedules and brackets and apparently my team is facing "Sacred Baguettes", who, out of their 4 players, only have 2 over #10,000 rank (2/4 players that can play in the tournament).
Does this mean my team would have to play them 2v2, 3v2, or are they are disqualified? Thank you for reading :)
Snajper

Snowwy wrote:

Hi! So I saw the change of schedules and brackets and apparently my team is facing "Sacred Baguettes", who, out of their 4 players, only have 2 over #10,000 rank (2/4 players that can play in the tournament).
Does this mean my team would have to play them 2v2, 3v2, or are they are disqualified? Thank you for reading :)
Wait untill match day. They still can go back to 10k. If not then you will probably play 2v3.
Topic Starter
Tehron

Snowwy wrote:

You can play 2v2 if your team wants to, otherwise it will be played 3v2.

Snajper8 wrote:

Snowwy wrote:

Wait untill match day. They still can go back to 10k. If not then you will probably play 2v3.
This too^, thank you Snajper!
Ignitorex
Hello , i was wondering if we could get this weekends matches for team (We've Been AFK) rescheduled for saturday around 2 PM UTC or later.
Eymi

Histoire wrote:

Hanae wrote:

If you can't FC the maps, train instead of criticize the mappool !
thats great! ill go put time freeze dt for osst :^)
2 easy
Snowwy
Hi! Can my game against Sacred Baguettes be scheduled on Sunday, 16:00 UTC? Thanks in advanced!
pkk
If only two of our players are able to play, are we allowed to 2v3 or are we disqualified?

edit: nvm saw the post above
Topic Starter
Tehron
Okay since I'm having problems with this matter I'll just post it here.
Whenever I send you a private message about the matches you have (most of the time about it's rescheduling) could I get a reply? Still waiting for replies from multiple people even though it's already Saturday.

Edit: This match is canceled due to a team resigning:
bigsugoioppai - NotEstellia-

This will be a default win for bigsugoioppai and they will advance to the next round.
xLolicore-
Damnnn so late at night, guess I can't help my team :C go "We've been AFK"!
Maruyu

Tehron wrote:

Whenever I send you a private message about the matches you have (most of the time about it's rescheduling) could I get a reply? Still waiting for replies from multiple people even though it's already Saturday.

This will be a default win for bigsugoioppai and they will advance to the next round.
rip my goals
Histoire
8-)

[Nicole] wrote:

Tehron wrote:

rip my goals
sorry we just cant make it, too busy
Maruyu

Histoire wrote:

8-)

[Nicole] wrote:

rip my goals
sorry we just cant make it, too busy
=^=
Eymi
It's a sad Histoire (... Histoire = Story in French ><)

SORRY FOR THE JOKE ;W;
Topic Starter
Tehron
Burning Lolis vs Sacred Baguette will be streamed on my personal channel! It will also be saved as a vod for people who want to watch it afterwards.

My personal twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/tehrongaming
Suhun
Some really close matches next week :O.
valar
kill me :( *err.. just heartbroken due to loss - thank you for tournament it's really nice
Topic Starter
Tehron
Quarter Finals mappool is here!
Check on the main post for individual maps and links if you don't want to download the map pack!

Quarter Finals Map Pack

Teams advancing to Quarter Finals:
  1. bigsugoioppai
  2. Sliderbroke my life
  3. pls enjoy game
  4. MastErbaters
  5. Burning Lolis
  6. PROpsy
  7. Pantsu Thieves
  8. Merp Rev2
Topic Starter
Tehron
Quarter Finals schedules are now out!
Quarter Finals Schedules
Snowwy
Yo guys, good luck on these intense upcoming weeks. Here's a little something for y'all.

Topic Starter
Tehron

Snowwy wrote:

Yo guys, good luck on these intense upcoming weeks. Here's a little something for y'all.

+1 =w=
Maruyu
in pkk we trust to guide us through our next matches ouob
Phobos
Can I get a rule clarification? Are we not allowed to pick 2 of the same mod in a row, or 2 of any mod in a row?
The wording is a little unclear and we had a small argument about it in our last match.
Topic Starter
Tehron

Phobos wrote:

Can I get a rule clarification? Are we not allowed to pick 2 of the same mod in a row, or 2 of any mod in a row?
The wording is a little unclear and we had a small argument about it in our last match.
You're not allowed to pick 2 maps that are from the same mod pool twice in a row but you can pick 2 different mod maps in a row. So as long as it's not the same mod as your last pick you're free to pick it (with the exception of the map being banned and yes you can pick freemod after hidden or hardrock).

I changed the wording on the original post, I hope it's clearer and easier to understand now.
Esti
A heads up as early as we can give it to the tournament organizers, our team (bigsugoioppai) is unable to play next week Saturday and most of Sunday due to exam scheduling. If possible we would like to request the match against our opponents be postponed until Sunday evening or later if possible. Pending the winner of tomorrow's match to determine our opponents for next week it would be appreciated if we could work something out about the time next weekend.
Topic Starter
Tehron

Esti wrote:

A heads up as early as we can give it to the tournament organizers, our team (bigsugoioppai) is unable to play next week Saturday and most of Sunday due to exam scheduling. If possible we would like to request the match against our opponents be postponed until Sunday evening or later if possible. Pending the winner of tomorrow's match to determine our opponents for next week it would be appreciated if we could work something out about the time next weekend.
I'm sure we can work something out but right now we'll just need to wait and see who your opponent will be and then talk to them.
pkk
If we win tomorrow, mikii and nicole are unable to play sunday evening since that will be early in the morning for them (2-3 AM or something)
xd

edit: i think im @pkk
Giralda
This never gets old

Phobos
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone running the tournament, good luck to Pantsu Theives!
Topic Starter
Tehron
Semi Finals mappool is here!
Check on the main post for individual maps and links if you don't want to download the map pack (Bloodcat link for snow storm is also there)!

Bloodcat link for Yooh - snow storm -euphoria-
Semi Finals Map Pack
Topic Starter
Tehron
Semi Finals schedules are now out!
Semi Finals Schedules

P.S. Figuring out the bigsugoioppai vs pls enjoy game schedule so that's why it's not in the current schedule, will update as soon as possible!
Snowwy
Hi! My team can't make it to the semi finals match at the current schedule, could our match against Pantsu Thieves be held at 16-17 UTC?
verto

Snowwy wrote:

Hi! My team can't make it to the semi finals match at the current schedule, could our match against Pantsu Thieves be held at 16-17 UTC?
In that case we're only able to play at Saturday.
Flower Shop

_verto_ wrote:

Snowwy wrote:

In that case we're only able to play at Saturday.
In that case, Saturday is fine with me as long as it's still 16-17 UTC. Will have to ask rest of team though.
EmeraldStar82
Is there a time for pls enjoy game yet? o.o
verto

dgap wrote:

In that case, Saturday is fine with me as long as it's still 16-17 UTC. Will have to ask rest of team though.
I though Americans use the AM/PM system lol. So 4-5PM UTC right? That should be fine yeah.
Snowwy

_verto_ wrote:

dgap wrote:

I though Americans use the AM/PM system lol. So 4-5PM UTC right? That should be fine yeah.
Is there no way we can play at a later hour on sunday? 7-8 UTC?
I'm kinda busy on saturday.
Snowwy
That awkward moment you try to play Solo Queue Ladder and you find your Osu NYT referee

show more