forum

Post your no sleep record

posted
Total Posts
show more
cstar
49 hours. Don't do it unless you have to. I was in a skype call with my international friends and realized I passed 24 hours but I had to finish a school project the next day on an allnighter so I had to go to school and go through everything involving the project in that time span. I had trouble recovering from it for a few days.
Remyria
37 hours...from around 6 am 2 days ago to 7pm yesterday, I played skyrim during the night, and osu during the day, went to mcdonald, bought winter boots and finally, I went to the gym before going to sleep T_T
Jordan

NaniNeahm wrote:

49 hours. Don't do it unless you have to. I was in a skype call with my international friends and realized I passed 24 hours but I had to finish a school project the next day on an allnighter so I had to go to school and go through everything involving the project in that time span. I had trouble recovering from it for a few days.
I recovered from my 3 days of being awake very quickly. However yes, it can be pretty unhealthy especially if you're not used to stay awake for long periods of time. After the 40th hour or so I began feeling kind of high. I also got very easily irritable and I was unable to concentrate on anything. But that "high" feeling was definitely worth it ;^)
cstar

Jordan wrote:

NaniNeahm wrote:

I recovered from my 3 days of being awake very quickly. However yes, it can be pretty unhealthy especially if you're not used to stay awake for long periods of time. After the 40th hour or so I began feeling kind of high. I also got very easily irritable and I was unable to concentrate on anything. But that "high" feeling was definitely worth it ;^)
I know what you're talking about but that "high" feeling was probably the worst part of it for me. Probably because it was happening more towards the end when I was trying to chat with my parents and I was making no sense apparently. If I wanted to get used to that amount of time being awake maybe I'd grow to like it but I remember that one time it wasn't that great.
Emayecue
Somewhere between 36-48, but that's a long time ago.

Now I can barely stay up for 12 hours without wanting to take a nap!
Kert
Around 20h. Then I slept for 30mins, woke up and went to the exam... Luckily everything was alright.
Topic Starter
abraker

Kert wrote:

Around 20h. Then I slept for 30mins, woke up and went to the exam... Luckily everything was alright.
Wow my brain would barely function XD
LigerZero
2-4 days
piruchan
26-28 hours.
A Medic
31 hours for an event we held.
Deimousxo
Around 41 hours.

Jordan wrote:

NaniNeahm wrote:

Had that feeling too. But i wasn't even able to walk through my room without weaving from side to side. Felt like if I was drunk, lol.
Spice_old_1
So far 51h.
Toyface
Man probably 3 days, back when I was younger
Pituophis
For me getting no sleep is better than getting <3 hours of sleep. I might be irritable if I get no sleep, but I am horrible with a couple hours of sleep.
I think the most I have gone without sleeping is ~40 hours or so. I was awake for 30 - 40 hours at a time, several times when I was in the navy. The longest I've been awake, now that I'm out, is like 28 hours.
Actually the longest I've been up probably was when I was in boot camp, I don't remember how long exactly, but I was also doing a lot of strenuous work while being sleep deprived.
Wuxo
arround 20h
_kona_
68hours of not sleeping done with coffee
Top Bunk
This was several years ago, but 4 full days / 96 hours.
Closest I came to that again was a couple years ago at 70 hours.
No coffee used nor any form of caffeine.
carljcdc
2 days :o
Rio-
70-80 hours if i remembered it correctly (i forgot how many exactly because i'm not thinking straight back then to count them)
Trosk-
Around 30h or so I think.
My AngeI Amogus
-[Jess]-
32-33

Due to a camp and I didn't sleep for hold night while others are sleeping.
[ Yoru ]
the most iv'e had without sleep was roughly 5-6 days so a little over 120 hours. on average i get about 4-5 hours sleep due to insomnia and a messed up sleeping schedule having me sleep at about 3-4am and wake up whenever depending on what i have planned the next day
Endie-
50 hours
not recommended...
Athrun
20-25 hours because of a crappy campsite.

Felt dead.
-Atri-
About 38 hours?
Portin
70 hours, because of school

erikG wrote:

not recommended...
Zalaria
50hrs until I finally crashed.
squirmey
48 hour live stream for charity raised $800.71 gave it to my local stallory
OzzyOzrock
probably only like 18 hours man i am not used to not sleeping
Kei
Probably about 48hs. I barely sleep. My sleep time is completely messed up, exactly like this:

Nissho Yoru wrote:

on average i get about 4-5 hours sleep due to insomnia and a messed up sleeping schedule having me sleep at about 3-4am and wake up whenever depending on what i have planned the next day
This is my life.
Stefan
A year ago I stood awake for 45 hours in a row, had my moments in the morning time where I felt really bad.
Hatate-tan
My last record was 26 hours.

I've been doing my best to sleep more and hoping that I will get taller. :|
(And up to now, my height is still the same ;u;)
Meah
48 hours or so, was wacthing a lot of animes that time, play DOTA, then watch animes again.
Toxic Daughter
50h+ as I'm writing this. :cry:
Underforest
2 days :cry: pathethic
Birdy
Just did mine yesterday, 29 hours. With a small nap, I've theoretically gone over 30 hours a couple of times.

I love sleeping so I never try to break my record or anything. Even yesterday I was supposed to go to sleep around 10 hours earlier, but then I went out with friends. At least I fixed my sleep pattern in the process (I was up from 6pm last day of November till 11pm first of December).

My previous "record" was just under 24 hours, so now I "improved" it by over 5 hours right off the bat.
dung eater
35 something, i started seeing trucks and soldiers crawling in the trees/shadows/ground

also i felt really good and happy

was in the army
DeletedUser_6709840
45 hours, what I get for bingeing a BL game.
Daxxor
25 hours, that was a marathon for school for a charity. I love sleep, so I'd not do it just for games or something. :3
show more