Post your no sleep record

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Internet why you no let me sleep?

My record is a pathetic 22 hours.
Railey2
something between 35 and 40, although I do that quite regularly at the moment. I'd say that I go over 30 at least once a week
DeletedUser_3905941
around 5 days
insomnia rules
Mahogany
I think mine was around 50 hours and this was like only a week ago
a1l2d3r4e5d6
A measly 20 hours. Probably less.
re1su
Around 40-50.
Jordan
More than 60 hours.

EDIT: Actually it's more than 70. I didn't sleep for 3 days this summer during a week in which I was particularly stressed. That's about 72 hours.
-Seren-
I think around 37 hours
Jarvis
28 hours, :o
Eiuh
It was almost 2 years ago, but iirc it was about 35 hours.
cstar
49 hours. Don't do it unless you have to. I was in a skype call with my international friends and realized I passed 24 hours but I had to finish a school project the next day on an allnighter so I had to go to school and go through everything involving the project in that time span. I had trouble recovering from it for a few days.
Remyria
37 hours...from around 6 am 2 days ago to 7pm yesterday, I played skyrim during the night, and osu during the day, went to mcdonald, bought winter boots and finally, I went to the gym before going to sleep T_T
Jordan

NaniNeahm wrote:

49 hours. Don't do it unless you have to. I was in a skype call with my international friends and realized I passed 24 hours but I had to finish a school project the next day on an allnighter so I had to go to school and go through everything involving the project in that time span. I had trouble recovering from it for a few days.
I recovered from my 3 days of being awake very quickly. However yes, it can be pretty unhealthy especially if you're not used to stay awake for long periods of time. After the 40th hour or so I began feeling kind of high. I also got very easily irritable and I was unable to concentrate on anything. But that "high" feeling was definitely worth it ;^)
cstar

Jordan wrote:

NaniNeahm wrote:

I recovered from my 3 days of being awake very quickly. However yes, it can be pretty unhealthy especially if you're not used to stay awake for long periods of time. After the 40th hour or so I began feeling kind of high. I also got very easily irritable and I was unable to concentrate on anything. But that "high" feeling was definitely worth it ;^)
I know what you're talking about but that "high" feeling was probably the worst part of it for me. Probably because it was happening more towards the end when I was trying to chat with my parents and I was making no sense apparently. If I wanted to get used to that amount of time being awake maybe I'd grow to like it but I remember that one time it wasn't that great.
Emayecue
Somewhere between 36-48, but that's a long time ago.

Now I can barely stay up for 12 hours without wanting to take a nap!
Kert
Around 20h. Then I slept for 30mins, woke up and went to the exam... Luckily everything was alright.
Topic Starter
abraker

Kert wrote:

Around 20h. Then I slept for 30mins, woke up and went to the exam... Luckily everything was alright.
Wow my brain would barely function XD
LigerZero
2-4 days
piruchan
26-28 hours.
A Medic
31 hours for an event we held.
Deimousxo
Around 41 hours.

Jordan wrote:

NaniNeahm wrote:

Had that feeling too. But i wasn't even able to walk through my room without weaving from side to side. Felt like if I was drunk, lol.
Spice_old_1
So far 51h.
show more