forum

[resolved] Latency stuck at 13ms.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nenkai
Problem Details: The latency is stuck at 13ms what ever version of osu! i use. Switching Between Stable/Beta/Cutting Edge doesn't change anything.
I usually have about 3-4ms latency. Now i'm stuck at 13ms. Nothing is running in background.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://imgur.com/a/RGy6E

osu! version: 20151114.2cuttingedge
VeilStar
Looks like you have your custom framerate limiter set to 80fps. Close osu! and open the osu!.<username>.cfg file found in the osu! installation folder with notepad (or any other text editing program) and change the CustomFrameLimit = line to CustomFrameLimit = 240 (or whatever framerate you want), save it, and then open osu! again and change your framerate limiter to Unlimited (Gameplay) by pressing F7. The unlimited framerate option has been removed though, so you won't get unlimited framerate in menus anymore (unless you hold ALT).
Topic Starter
Nenkai

VeilStar wrote:

Looks like you have your custom framerate limiter set to 80fps. Close osu! and open the osu!.<username>.cfg file found in the osu! installation folder with notepad (or any other text editing program) and change the CustomFrameLimit = line to CustomFrameLimit = 240 (or whatever framerate you want), save it, and then open osu! again and change your framerate limiter to Unlimited (Gameplay) by pressing F7. The unlimited framerate option has been removed though, so you won't get unlimited framerate in menus anymore (unless you hold ALT).
Switching to Unlimited fixed it. Weird first time i had this problem i always had my frame limit to 80..
Thanks
VeilStar
You probably accidentally changed it from unlimited to 80 fps recently. Or at least that would explain that.