forum

Actually not new here, but searching people to play with :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OniGagaku
Hello guys^^
I've actually downloaded Osu! 2 years ago, but never played it since 1 month or so ago.
IAlso, I didn't do any introduction, so here's mine:
Hello, my name is Elio "Eichmael" Eichmann, and I'm a german video game freak who is REALLY hooked to Osu! XD
I love video games and anime and spend around 6-8 hours a day playing games or watching anime.
I write this introduction, as my friends don't play Osu! (I told them to download it, but they don't like it T^T), so I'm trying to meet people I can play Osu! (or other games) with, talk about games/anime/manga etc... (Just add me as a friend if you wanna play Osu!, LoL, Starcraft 2 or any other game :D)
Nice to be in the community and I hope we all get along^^
Houtarou Oreki

eichmael wrote:

I love video games and anime and spend around 6-8 hours a day playing games or watching anime [...] my friends don't play Osu!

Story of my life .-.

Added you
Norieee
hey same here, i play alot of games and watch anime
what anime do you watch?
whats your favorite?
I'll add you :p
Annadine
Ah, there are a lot of people here who have the same interest as you, maybe you should check out the Video Games forum :3
Welcome to the forums and have fun! :)
EshkushMeh xD

eichmael wrote:

my friends don't play Osu! (I told them to download it, but they don't like it T^T)
Same here </3 ;-;

Well, anyway, welcome to the forums! :3
Bara-
Welcome to the forums Elio!
-Mystic
Welcome to the forums :-) enjoy your stay!
Rilene
hey there
Sylas

eichmael wrote:

I write this introduction, as my friends don't play Osu! (I told them to download it, but they don't like it T^T),
same here :c
add me if you want to play LoL or osu! sometime :)
Meah

Houtarou Oreki wrote:

eichmael wrote:

I love video games and anime and spend around 6-8 hours a day playing games or watching anime [...] my friends don't play Osu!
Story of my life .-.

Added you

comrades ! 8-)

Welcome btw. :)
Lapoozza
Hello there. First of all welcome to the forums. Like you even I am a video game freak and am online about 8-12 hrs a day in osu. Add me up. We can play together sometime.
deadbeat
what is this bump :/
t/164914