forum

Ignore empty osbs on mapsets

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jarby

Larto wrote:

In the rare case that there are two or more osbs in the folder, kill em all.
That's going to be quite detrimental to the map if it actually has a storyboard.
Topic Starter
Larto

Jarby wrote:

hurp durp it's absolutely clear that this topic is about empty osbs but i'll just be ignorant hurp.
Kay.
Card N'FoRcE
Oh.

Finally my prayers come to an end.
Jarby

Larto wrote:

I'm mad cause I'm not as pro at English as Jarby-sama.
8-)
Alace
finally
i don`t need to post silly things
Galkan

At last...
Leeg
I've been victim of this :(
Card N'FoRcE
Oh, now that i'm here, another question.

Thumbs.db anyone?
FireballFlame
Thumbs.db will die anyway. Vista and Win7 don't do that anymore.
GabrielRKF
So how I'm suppose to get kudosus now? :(
Ekaru
By providing actual input.

It doesn't even need to be in the traditional format as long as the input's useful. Ex. "Your map is boring to me. This is because you use the same patterns over and over and don't pay as much attention to the music as you could, which probably would make the map funner. Also, 4 and a half minutes of the same song seems overkill to me, I would consider cutting it to a more reasonable length. And no, no one cares about your desire for purism."

As long as it's not like, "I LOVE IT" or "THIS MAP SUCKS" without anything even vaguely constructive in the post, then it can often be useful and kudosu-worthy.
0_o
Yeah pretty sure that was a joke.
Krisom
Or you posted on the wrong thread? I mean, that should go on the kudosu thread :x
Ekaru

0_o wrote:

Yeah pretty sure that was a joke.
That was the point.

That and I was in a bad mood after being out in the cold for half an hour because our class couldn't make two lines that were painted on the ground. ~ Though it could go in the kudosu thread but I'm too lazy to copy and paste so meh.
Topic Starter
Larto
I guess everyone got the message. Unstickied.
Xgor
inb4 my map gets popped due to that it has a osb
narakucrimson

Natteke wrote:

*adds to bookmarks so that whenever someone says "delete osb" he will give a link to this topic*
Ayeen_old
Actually those "delete the empty osb" still exist ~.~
Maxer00
:idea: This explains everything...
Ayeen_old
Must bump THIS @.@