forum

So how do you go about getting your song modded these days?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Behon
I'm trying to get back into making beatmaps, but the process for ranking seems impossible at this point. There's no M4M option, and the modding queues are always filled up. What new methods should I go about to get people to look at my maps?
Luvdic
Befriend them
chaee
Wat is m4m not a thing anymore? I stopped modding decades ago, so i'm way out of the loop tf
Topic Starter
Behon

chaee wrote:

Wat is m4m not a thing anymore? I stopped modding decades ago, so i'm way out of the loop tf
I see no sign of it on the song lists and couldn't find any option when editing my beatmap's page.
Nathan
m4m is still a thing, but honestly, connections are more important than anything else in getting mods
Topic Starter
Behon

sukiNathan wrote:

m4m is still a thing, but honestly, connections are more important than anything else in getting mods
That sounds pretty lame and unbalanced.
Nathan

Behonkiss wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

That sounds pretty lame and unbalanced.
well
that's because it is
Starrodkirby86
Hey, Behonkiss! Hope you've been over the years! :)

Hasn't knowing the right people and talking with them always been kind of a thing though? Is it exactly more prominent or nigh even necessary? Just that it would be with a Beatmap Nominator or someone of that cred as opposed to anyone else?