forum

Chuunibyou Demo koi ga Shitai opening full

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hindere
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Chriszo
Hi!

I´ve looked over the map and I want to help you with it! (perhaps it´s coming out from the graveyard :D)

So here some points I noticed:

1. THE BPM: I would try it with 175,10 BPM and an Offset of 38.791! (Warning! I am not a pro in timing or general Beatmapping! But I think this fit better to the song)
2. Tags: You could use some tags! With that, your map is easier to find! (something like the name of the Anime: "Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai", or just "Anime" etc.) With this your map is easier to find!
3. Source: You should enter the Source (The Name of the Anime! Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai)!
4. Name of the Song: The songname is "Sparkling Daydream"! You should use the song name, not the name of the Anime! :D
5. Difficulty: Perhaps you could give the difficulty a name!
6. Hitsounds: I would not use "Drum" Hitsounds! You could try it with "Soft"! I think that fit better with the song!

Ok ... that´s it for the beginning! Perhaps you can make this map better (if you even want to make this map ranked! :/)

Ok, if you need more help or something, just write me message!

Good luck for further Mapping!
Chris

(oh, and sorry if some of the sentences are not in a good english! English is not my mother tongue! :()
KRISTINA_MORKOV
капец жалко мой любимый оп(