forum

D.B.O.Y.D x Kommisar - Interstellar Retribution [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ExVeemon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 2 November 2016 at 8:02:39 PM

Artist: D.B.O.Y.D x Kommisar
Title: Interstellar Retribution
Tags: undertale DBOYD Kommisar disbelief toby radiation "radiation" fox papyrus blaster blasters
BPM: 140
Filesize: 5884kb
Play Time: 05:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Disbelief - 4Key (5.08 stars, 5158 notes)
Download: D.B.O.Y.D x Kommisar - Interstellar Retribution
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Featured in Halogen-'s SOFT Tournament (2016)!
Also featured in 4K MWC2016!

(SOME SPOILERS TO GENOCIDE ROUTE IN THIS COLLAPSED BOX SO READ WITH CAUTION!!!):
UNDERTALE... thing
Papyrus stands before you... After every single being killed in the underground, after all of that "EXP" and "LOVE" gained, and especially after defeating... and killing his brother... It all shows on you, as he seeks revenge for all of that. He cannot believe in you anymore, he's lost the will to become your friend. Only now he knows the feeling of hatred, and now before you is he here, readying himself to attack you...

*Papyrus no longer believes in you...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UNDERTALE.... The game we loved and cried over, the game in which touched our hearts and feelings in such a way that it may as well changed our outlook on lives or our lives ourselves.
I present to you, "Genocide Papyrus Theme Song".... well not really since this is a fanmade thing and blah blah blah you get the idea, it's not actually the theme song and etc. Basically this is not related to Toby Fox or UNDERTALE and such... well at least not fully.

Do you have the DETERMINATION to beat Papyrus? Or more specifically, surpass his "attacks" of LN's and notes, all coming at you with speed? Do you have the accuracy needed to "dodge" them and win the fight? Take on this over 5* 4K Map of "Disbelief" (haha see what I did there :cry: ) and see where your DETERMINATION lies.

Difficulty referenced to Papyrus' "disbelief" in you.

Please enjoy this map that I do actually love with all my heart! <3

Changelog:
14/11/15 - Uploaded a WIP difficulty! Oh my god this song and all the feels HNGGGG-.
15/11/15 - Updated difficulty. Still WIP.
17/11/15 - Updated difficulty. Still WIP. Added new BG.
30/11/15 - Updated difficulty. Still WIP.
01/12/15 - Updated difficulty. Still WIP.
06/12/15 - Updated difficulty. Still WIP. :T
08/12/15 - Updated difficulty, pls help me be focus. Updated the BG.
09/15/15 - Updated difficulty. IT'S FINISHED OMG YAY!
10/12/15 - Updated difficulty, changed some patterns for (hopefully more) easier read and playability near the end.
15/12/15 - Updated metadata; artist fixup, more tags lel. Updated beatmap; added some Kiai Time! (cause stupid me forgot about it.)
24/12/15 - Updated BG to suit Artists.
07/02/16 - Changes to timing, should be a whole lot better now. Readjusted notes and sliders accordingly.
2/11/16 - Updated due to name change + updated BG.
DEM S's BOI

AHHHHHHHH HOW EVEN INTEL-SENPAI PLS TEACH ME YOUR GODLY LN WAYSSSSS (score done before 07/02/16 update)
Kommisar
this song has even made it to osu

well then
Topic Starter
ExVeemon

Kommisar wrote:

this song has even made it to osu

well then
Omahgawd it's Kommisar himself! /o/

Anyway yeah, I really liked this song so I decided the map it Px

Thanks for this song (along with D.B.O.Y.D)~