1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
As the previous two posters have neither posted their mods nor contacted me and a week has passed, these 2 requests are dropped.

Again: If you want your map modded, I ask you to post your mod first.
posted
Artist - Title : Frozen Starfall - COLORFUL PATH
Time (Drain time) : 1:50 (1:48 drain)
Genre : Electronic, EDM, Trance
Map Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647138

I will probably post my mod somewhere around tonight, please be patient with me ;w;//
posted

- Myria - wrote:

Artist - Title : Frozen Starfall - COLORFUL PATH
Time (Drain time) : 1:50 (1:48 drain)
Genre : Electronic, EDM, Trance
Map Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647138

I will probably post my mod somewhere around tonight, please be patient with me ;w;//
Alright, finished :)
posted
this queue still exists btw
posted
:thinking:

NM request please~
Map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667241
Drain time:1:40
Song:Bazole - Agate

thanks in advance~
posted

Consified wrote:

:thinking:

NM request please~
Map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667241
Drain time:1:40
Song:Bazole - Agate

thanks in advance~
posted
M4M please !
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/706815#taiko/1494411
Is it ok if I don't mod the 6*? I can't play it
posted

MBmasher wrote:

M4M please !
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/706815#taiko/1494411
Is it ok if I don't mod the 6*? I can't play it
Sure thing
posted
Hi M4M req (Please answer if you accept my map to start moderating yours)

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/689459/#taiko/1459469 Thank you in advance ^^
posted
hello! m4m request:
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599
Drain Time: 6:02
Genre: Speedcore(?)
Diff: Hyper Oni(5.47*)

I'll start modding your map soon! <3
posted
M4M Request.

My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/702589/#taiko/1486677

if you accepted a mod on my map, I'll mod a your map.
posted
owo
posted

guro wrote:

owo
did this mean your queue is open? xD
posted

Franklin_DeJavu wrote:

guro wrote:

owo
did this mean your queue is open? xD
its open all this time already
posted
give this guy something to do.
posted

Lyawi wrote:

give this guy something to do.
posted

Lyawi wrote:

give this guy something to do.
posted
noone? :idea:
posted
Hello!

Might as well try M4M for this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625749
And I'll obviously mod this: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704640/#taiko/1490596

Couple things:
* The hardest diff is totally out of my league, so I might not be able to really say anything about it.
* You might have to wait a few days.

Thanks. :)
posted

Jaltzu wrote:

Hello!

Might as well try M4M for this one: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625749
And I'll obviously mod this: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704640/#taiko/1490596

Couple things:
* The hardest diff is totally out of my league, so I might not be able to really say anything about it.
* You might have to wait a few days.

Thanks. :)
Got it boss. Take your time, but don't forget about me :|
show more
Please sign in to reply.