1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
posted

carnivore101 wrote:

For M4M: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/358275
thanks
Done


EdamaMe411 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375684

M4M ok??
Awaiting mod~
posted
uh.... m4m . https://osu.ppy.sh/s/351757

i will do it soon
sorry edited the map ._.
posted

Shiroi Hiroshi wrote:

uh.... m4m . https://osu.ppy.sh/s/351757

i will do it soon
sorry edited the map ._.
Done with that one aswell. Thank you a lot
posted
Hi,
NM request pls : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/376145 - theres only 1 taiko diff

I can do a m4m if you want but I can only mod standard osu! not taiko
posted

Hi Im Nathan wrote:

Hi,
NM request pls : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/376145 - theres only 1 taiko diff

I can do a m4m if you want but I can only mod standard osu! not taiko
It's fine, don't worry. Done as a NM!
posted
Hi! NM open?
If no, ignore ;w;

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/376478
Thanks in Advance! >u<
posted
Hi there
NM req pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357821

Just mod LCM's Oni. I think it's still in low quality compared to the other diffs

I hope you can mod my map
Thanks :)
posted

Cosmolade wrote:

Hi! NM open?
If no, ignore ;w;

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/376478
Thanks in Advance! >u<
More or less done!

BigEarsMau wrote:

Hi there
NM req pls
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357821

Just mod LCM's Oni. I think it's still in low quality compared to the other diffs

I hope you can mod my map
Thanks :)
Done!
posted
Hey, NM please!
Either this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/374162
Or this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/376457
Thx in advance :D
posted
can NM?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/363794

thanks in advance
posted

Chromoxx wrote:

Hey, NM please!
Either this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/374162
Or this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/376457
Thx in advance :D
Done.

Flying Pan wrote:

can NM?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/363794

thanks in advance
Sorry, but I can't see myself modding this one, as I don't really like the song
posted
would you mind ask NM mod?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/371217 Thanks <3
posted
t/382070

not really High priority mod, just simpel ceckh. tank!1!!
posted
posted
NM mod requested~~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375125

Thanks in advance
posted

Nanatsu wrote:

would you mind ask NM mod?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/371217 Thanks <3

Surono wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/382070

not really High priority mod, just simpel ceckh. tank!1!!

Anima_Alumi-47 wrote:

Hi!
NM open?
Chimame-tai - Tokimeki Poporon

Thanks!

-Sh1n1- wrote:

NM mod requested~~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375125

Thanks in advance

guro wrote:

NM queue currently closed!


Last edited by guro on about 27 hours ago, edited 15 times in total.
posted
M4M Request

Mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/801731 (1:30 x 6diffs) and/or https://osu.ppy.sh/b/820019 (1:00 x 4diffs)

My Mod : p/4668788 (25% done!)
posted
NM re-opened!
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/381667

NM Request

very short song, so all diffs please :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.