1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
did this queue die yet?
posted
No,wait for my mod first :)
posted
This queue still active, or..?
posted
M4M | Renard - Layers of Shit and Silent Spica - Anhedonia [Finished]

Link
Song Title & Artist: Virtual Riot - Stay For a While (Original Mix)
Length: 3:11 (2:58 drain)
SR (Star Rating): 4.18
BPM: 140
Mod needed: [Remnants of A Past Inner Oni]

both/or

Link
Song Title & Artist: Camellia - farewell to today
Length: 4:53 (4:53 drain)
SR (Star Rating): 4.82
BPM: 170
Mod needed: [Inner Oni]
posted

poots_mcgoots wrote:

This queue still active, or..?
It wasn't for about a month or so, but it should be active again now

Voyage wrote:

M4M | Renard - Layers of Shit and Silent Spica - Anhedonia [Finished]

Link
Song Title & Artist: Virtual Riot - Stay For a While (Original Mix)
Length: 3:11 (2:58 drain)
SR (Star Rating): 4.18
BPM: 140
Mod needed: [Remnants of A Past Inner Oni]

both/or

Link
Song Title & Artist: Camellia - farewell to today
Length: 4:53 (4:53 drain)
SR (Star Rating): 4.82
BPM: 170
Mod needed: [Inner Oni]
Alright, gonna do one now and the other one tomorrow the day after tomorrow :o
posted



dont die on me, queue
posted


queue is open btw
posted
posted
I'll do M4M ... Going for ranked <3

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625967

Artist: Omoi
Title: Snow Drive(01.23)
BPM: 224
Filesize: 9051kb
Play Time: 04:00
Difficulties:
° Futsuu (2.26 stars, 609 notes)
° Taikocracy's Oni (4.42 stars, 1393 notes)
° Inner Oni (5.01 stars, 1539 notes)
° Sayonara Bye Oni (5.98 stars, 1838 notes)
° Consified's Bye Oni (6.83 stars, 2098 notes)

Mod any diff you want they all need mods ;w; (Maybe not the Guest Diffs)

Thank you <3
posted

[ L u k a s ] wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/641711
my friend

Raichu69 wrote:

I'll do M4M ... Going for ranked <3

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/625967

Artist: Omoi
Title: Snow Drive(01.23)
BPM: 224
Filesize: 9051kb
Play Time: 04:00
Difficulties:
° Futsuu (2.26 stars, 609 notes)
° Taikocracy's Oni (4.42 stars, 1393 notes)
° Inner Oni (5.01 stars, 1539 notes)
° Sayonara Bye Oni (5.98 stars, 1838 notes)
° Consified's Bye Oni (6.83 stars, 2098 notes)

Mod any diff you want they all need mods ;w; (Maybe not the Guest Diffs)

Thank you <3
Gonna start modding those as soon as you post the mods :)
posted
As the previous two posters have neither posted their mods nor contacted me and a week has passed, these 2 requests are dropped.

Again: If you want your map modded, I ask you to post your mod first.
posted
Artist - Title : Frozen Starfall - COLORFUL PATH
Time (Drain time) : 1:50 (1:48 drain)
Genre : Electronic, EDM, Trance
Map Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647138

I will probably post my mod somewhere around tonight, please be patient with me ;w;//
posted

- Myria - wrote:

Artist - Title : Frozen Starfall - COLORFUL PATH
Time (Drain time) : 1:50 (1:48 drain)
Genre : Electronic, EDM, Trance
Map Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647138

I will probably post my mod somewhere around tonight, please be patient with me ;w;//
Alright, finished :)
posted
this queue still exists btw
posted
:thinking:

NM request please~
Map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667241
Drain time:1:40
Song:Bazole - Agate

thanks in advance~
posted

Consified wrote:

:thinking:

NM request please~
Map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667241
Drain time:1:40
Song:Bazole - Agate

thanks in advance~
posted
M4M please !
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/706815#taiko/1494411
Is it ok if I don't mod the 6*? I can't play it
posted

MBmasher wrote:

M4M please !
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/706815#taiko/1494411
Is it ok if I don't mod the 6*? I can't play it
Sure thing
posted
Hi M4M req (Please answer if you accept my map to start moderating yours)

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/689459/#taiko/1459469 Thank you in advance ^^
posted
hello! m4m request:
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599
Drain Time: 6:02
Genre: Speedcore(?)
Diff: Hyper Oni(5.47*)

I'll start modding your map soon! <3
show more
Please sign in to reply.