forum

capsule - JUMPER

posted
Total Posts
show more
DJNightmare

Faust wrote:

DJNightmare wrote:

Done, Starred for awesomeness and also The skin u wan me to make...
I made the judgement too so use it if u wan... And this is kind of a rush work so sorry for bad quality '_'
Don't you want to wait until your PSLE is over or something? The skin doesn't look bad though.
PSLE is long over silly XD
_llkey_18
:D
braian5234
star !
Licnect
yooooo
finished Hard guest diff :D
and i got offset 2852 <=Maybe to best :P

Download: Licnect.rar
Kitsunemimi
Random mod because this song is awesome. Don't mind me if I point out some very nazi things, they're just the kind of things I would change if it was my map so yeah... lol...

[Normal]:
A bit spammy on the etnas and might be a little bit hard, but it's fine for me and the star rating apparently.
03:07:456 (1) - Not a good place to place a spinner. And the spinner ending is bad too. I suggest moving it to 03:10:687, and ending it at either 03:13:917 or 03:14:379. And fill in the notes behind it too.
03:14:841 (1-3,1-4) - Not very intuitive. I'd change all the kick sliders to match the beat more. Like the first two combos at 03:44:379
03:33:302 (1) - Add whistle? c:
...And then that's all for [Normal]... Yeah, most of the points above

[Licnect's Jump]:
Please don't use those mini-Kiai section just for the star fountains. I think there were rules on this. Besides, this map doesn't have any actual real Kiai, so I think you should add one.
01:01:928 (6,1-4) - Move right 1 grid (lvl 3). I know this is nazi and it breaks the spacing, but it doesn't quite line up with (3) in the previous combo.
01:31:236 (2) - Warning, very nazi. If you look at the spacings on the top right, they're uneven, but if you move this note one grid down, they become even.
01:43:467 (4,6) - Uneven. Move 1 grid left and change the rest of the combo accordingly.
02:56:390 (1-8) - The spacing adding up doesn't quite look right, but this doesn't matter.
03:18:544 (1) - 8-)

[Insane]:
02:02:148 (4) - Get rid of one slider reverse and replace with a circle?
02:08:148 - Add note? ... This was probably intentional though.
02:09:302 (4,5,6) - This is weird. Maybe you should switch (4) and (5).
02:11:148 (4,5,6) - ^
03:06:533 (8) - Doesn't fit. Switch the slider head and tail.

Mafiamaster wrote:

"MY STYLE" >=O
Yeah!!

Anyways, that was probably the most nazi-spacing post. But if I didn't point those out, I would have nothing in this mod post... Hope it's helpful in some sort of way! Star.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Great! Thanks Harris73, your mod post was good and I've changed quite a bit from it. :)
loli_milk
good song & map :)
DJNightmare
sorry for the delay, again XD

Download: Hitcircle.rar
James2250
Most of your lyrics have some unnecessary transparency, cut them down?
Include score-comma just to complete the set?

Verdi's Normal:
Slightly hard for the easiest difficulty but should be ok
02:33:534 (8) - add note
02:43:457 (2) - looks slightly odd to me

Licnect's Jump:
Looks good

Insane:
01:53:380 (4) - add note?
02:08:149 (4) - ^
02:37:688 (6) - ^
03:24:303 (7) - new combo?

Taiko:
Looks good

Get a few more mods before I think about bubble? :D
Nice maps~
swish
good map~ :D
Sandpig
hi :)

hmm..I like playing jumping map 8-) so...a little bit of suggestion xD

Insane

01:53:380 a circle in same place of 2 (01:52:918)?
03:25:226 I think a short slider with 2 repeats does not match a jumping map, maybe reduce a repeat and add a circle at 03:25:918 instead?

so cool this map is, I really enjoy it 8-)

Licnect's Jump

all nice to me 8-)

Verdi's Normal

it's no jumping map but plays like "Normal+" :P Everything's alright here 8-)
Soaprman
Your filesize is pretty high. The video's like 15 MB or something. Also it's super high quality and it lags my oldish machine. It'd be great if you'd compress it a bit harder... not only to meet guidelines about filesize, but also to make it lag my machine less so I can play with it turned on because it's a cool video. :(

If you want to do the re-encoding but need help I can give it a shot. PM me if you want to...

Licnect's Jump
A little light on breaks for a three-minute map. Although the song doesn't lend itself very well to breaks... it's probably fine how it is. Call this a "just sayin".

Insane
03:26:149 (1) - this is a little hard to see because of its placement... the approach circle's fade-in is hidden by 4's hitburst. This combo is also one of the few spots in the map that isn't symmetrical... maybe just remap this combo, I don't know. Just do what it takes to make 1 more visible. :P

Roko-Don's Taiko
ugh this map is horible ther circles are everywhere literally everywhere!!! and you have no new combos how do you aspect anyone to play this peice of shit is beyond me. ranking guidelines HELLO????

Overall, nice mapset! Good show!
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
You're probably going to lag regardless so I'll try to cut down the filesize on other things.

I remapped that section in Insane.
Notes are everywhere because it's Taiko.

Thanks for modding ^_^
Astom
done~

Download: Lyric.rar

<3
Natteke
Good stuff you got there, Mamaster.
Roko's taiko diff is cool, fits the song well :]
Firo Prochainezo
Roko-Don's Taiko
ugh this map is horible ther circles are everywhere literally everywhere!!! and you have no new combos how do you aspect anyone to play this peice of shit is beyond me. ranking guidelines HELLO????
lol /facepalm

Oh yeah, have a nice star.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

Natteke wrote:

Mamaster

Thanks for the stars Matteke and Firo.
Andrea
[Insane]

02:07:485 (1,2,3) - I don't like this pattern. Change it to something like this?
02:09:331 (4) - New combo.
02:11:177 (4) - ^

That's all. Fix and I'll bubble!

EDIT: Bubbled~
Andrea
Someone ranks this map now! ;_;

eldnl
star :D i love this
Tapdancingmetroid
This is certainly rankable.
So I'll go ahead and do that, I guess.
NatsumeRin
Ekoro
God , congratz o.o
Verdisphena
Omg :)
Congratz Mafia
TKiller
1/2 clicking all the way :|

I'm really sure that you could make this more interesting.
Mashley
Hi, to make your map more playable you should use the distance snap :)
You can find that here

It helps you group beats together at a consistent rate so the map flows and is more intuitive to the player!
Also don't overlap sliders like this 01:02:177 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) -, the ranking criteria clearly says that hiding one slider behind another is unrankable.
Jarby

Beat placement generally follows the time-distance-equality rule (holding Alt while placing beats enforces this). This means you shouldn't have some fast notes with huge distance between them followed by closely placed but slow notes. This gets really confusing if the player isn't the person who designed the beatmap! Having some logic to the placement should be one of your goals.
dNextGen
at least the scoreboard is filled with S though

which means many people have no problems with 2 post above me

Edit : not my business
eveless
lllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Faust
I wish this could be better. Really. Would be great if it didn't only just look good. I am impressed with the skin, however.
ouranhshc
I LOVE THIS MAP. (FAVORITES)
NatsumeRin
SPOILER

m980 wrote:

Round 13: ztrot Formations

Nominated by JarJarJacob. Consists of beats placed in a circle-like shape. The distance between each note increases, then decreases, and the next hitcircle is always on the other side of the "circle". Can be placed 1/2+ beats apart from eachother. A hitcircle is usually placed in the middle of the combo after the circle.

Map(s)
Probably most of ztrot's maps
e.g. BACK-ON - Flyaway

~Mapping Technique Nominations~

i don't know if you guys are just kidding or being serious, so i'll keep my words.
Colin Hou
Hey, all the maps that I can't S are unrankable! 8-)
Jarby

Colin Hou wrote:

Hey, all the maps that I can't S are unrankable! 8-)
That's irrelevant. I could probably S this fairly easily anyway. The issue here is that the map is awkward to play because of the unintuitive spacing.
Lesjuh
I agree with Natsumerin, it's all patterns and formations, you can hate them or not but it's not unrankable or wrong. ztrot and starrodkirby did it too but didn't got bullshit.
RandomJibberish
The jumps aren't exactly tasteful but it's by no means the worst example I've seen

:V
Andrea
If you guys don't like this map just don't play it instead of complaining here. ;)
Natteke

Lesjuh wrote:

I agree with Natsumerin, it's all patterns and formations, you can hate them or not but it's not unrankable or wrong. ztrot and starrodkirby did it too but didn't got bullshit.
Bass
Stop bitching or I will close topic :twisted: .
Ephemeral
uninteresting does not designate unrankable

the spacing is a bit weird but i can't think of a map ranked in the past two weeks that has 'normal' spacing by my standards at least

so who cares anyway it's ranked and people are enjoying it, isn't that what matters most
show more